Welker and Cullen reunited? *RUMOR*

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Leonardo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:46 am

Milanion wrote:I was thinking she'd say, "put down that DVD recommendation list and get back to work on that novel!"


This is good advice. Tomorrow morning is writing time!

I bet I end up here, though.

Kaiser Convoy wrote:Leo, my good man, maybe beaten, but never ashamed, there are others FAR worse that do so enjoy butchering the english language so hold thy british pride high good man!


Thank you, your kind words are uplifting!
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 am

Postby Wheeljack35 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:11 am

Milanion wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:I am in the minority as I am not a big fan of candy corn..


I, for one, HATE candy corn.

:SICK:


I used to eat it but nowadays it hurts my gums :(
Image
User avatar
Wheeljack35
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8687
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Baneblade » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:17 am

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Leonardo wrote:
Milanion wrote:I was thinking she'd say, "put down that DVD recommendation list and get back to work on that novel!"


This is good advice. Tomorrow morning is writing time!

I bet I end up here, though.

Kaiser Convoy wrote:Leo, my good man, maybe beaten, but never ashamed, there are others FAR worse that do so enjoy butchering the english language so hold thy british pride high good man!


Thank you, your kind words are uplifting!


ah I aim to inspire ^^

Writing you say??? I think I'll drop you a pm for advice sometime
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Milanion » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:29 am

Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Milanion wrote:I was thinking she'd say, "put down that DVD recommendation list and get back to work on that novel!"


This is good advice. Tomorrow morning is writing time!

I bet I end up here, though.

Kaiser Convoy wrote:Leo, my good man, maybe beaten, but never ashamed, there are others FAR worse that do so enjoy butchering the english language so hold thy british pride high good man!


Thank you, your kind words are uplifting!


ah I aim to inspire ^^

Writing you say??? I think I'll drop you a pm for advice sometime


Or you can just join the discussion in The Writers Thread (it's in the general discussion forum at you know where.)
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 am

Postby Baneblade » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Milanion wrote:
Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Milanion wrote:I was thinking she'd say, "put down that DVD recommendation list and get back to work on that novel!"


This is good advice. Tomorrow morning is writing time!

I bet I end up here, though.

Kaiser Convoy wrote:Leo, my good man, maybe beaten, but never ashamed, there are others FAR worse that do so enjoy butchering the english language so hold thy british pride high good man!


Thank you, your kind words are uplifting!


ah I aim to inspire ^^

Writing you say??? I think I'll drop you a pm for advice sometime


Or you can just join the discussion in The Writers Thread (it's in the general discussion forum at you know where.)


umgah.. this is what i get for browsing this place in a daze 8-}
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:07 am

Wheeljack35 wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:I am in the minority as I am not a big fan of candy corn..


I, for one, HATE candy corn.

:SICK:


I used to eat it but nowadays it hurts my gums :(


Well leave the false teeth in then!
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43239
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations G2 Combiner Wars MENASOR Collection Pack SEALED, NEW! - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 50 minutes 31 seconds
1999 Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals 2 Maximal PROWL Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 37 minutes 25 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals 2 Hero Maximal Cheetor 1998 MO - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 23 minutes 16 seconds
MIB Takara Transformers Beast Wars Japan Airazor C-10 Falcon Bird Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 51 seconds
Transformers G1 1980 1982 DIACLONE mold JAZZ takara Japan - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 19 minutes 6 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Ed Dinobots G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog Set 5 - Time Remaining: 4 days 37 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Tomy Renewal Packaging Encore 2007 #05 Ironhide by Takara - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 10 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Cannon Force Ironhide Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 17 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test