What is going on today.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

What is going on today.

Postby njb902 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 pm

all this spam is really starting to tick me off today. so lets play a game......best way to murder death punch a spamer(no real violence please...so go)

ill start. make them watch every safe auto comercial one after another for 3 weeks straight. always wanted to drive someone armadilloy.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Punch of Kill Everything.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:Well spank me silly and call me Va'al.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 13209
News Credits: 127
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: What is going on today.

Postby njb902 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Va'al wrote:Punch of Kill Everything.


'beats Va'al to death with a q-tip' no violence please.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Va'al » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
njb902 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Punch of Kill Everything.


'beats Va'al to death with a q-tip' no violence please.


You said no real violence. [-(
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image

Burn wrote:Well spank me silly and call me Va'al.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 13209
News Credits: 127
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
njb902 wrote:best way to murder death punch a spamer


njb902 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Punch of Kill Everything.


'beats Va'al to death with a q-tip' no violence please.


I really don't know which way you want to go with this. Violence or no violence? Because murder death punch sounds like violence to me, and Punch of Kill Everything is murder death punch.

That said, it's a spambot, you can't really hurt it. Just ignore them and the mods will clean it up like they always do.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30060
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What is going on today.

Postby njb902 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Shadowman wrote:
njb902 wrote:best way to murder death punch a spamer


njb902 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Punch of Kill Everything.


'beats Va'al to death with a q-tip' no violence please.


I really don't know which way you want to go with this. Violence or no violence? Because murder death punch sounds like violence to me, and Punch of Kill Everything is murder death punch.

That said, it's a spambot, you can't really hurt it. Just ignore them and the mods will clean it up like they always do.


sigh......its funny when people take things seriously on the internet or sad maybe.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
njb902 wrote:sigh......its funny when people take things seriously on the internet or sad maybe.


So...what? I try to figure out what this thread is about, thus I'm taking things on the internet seriously which is either funny or sad?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30060
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What is going on today.

Postby njb902 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Shadowman wrote:
njb902 wrote:sigh......its funny when people take things seriously on the internet or sad maybe.


So...what? I try to figure out what this thread is about, thus I'm taking things on the internet seriously which is either funny or sad?


just so long as we are on the same page....'points to his motto.'

seriuosly though lighten up a bit dude you come off as really condescending sometimes. though to be fair it is rather hard to convey emotion online. the whole thing was ment to be a goofy contradiction. I have the day off was bored as sin and the spammer was bugging the hell out of me. so yes I'm guilty of trying to have a little fun with it. next time i will remember the rules of the stalag(sp?).
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Burn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Locked that the request of OP.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43420
News Credits: 93
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: What is going on today.

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
njb902 wrote:all this spam is really starting to tick me off today. so lets play a game......best way to murder death punch a spamer(no real violence please...so go)

ill start. make them watch every safe auto comercial one after another for 3 weeks straight. always wanted to drive someone armadilloy.


Instead of making this thread you could have simply reported them.
Yes, these "hacker" named accounts have been a pest today, but we will deal with them.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18858
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test