what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.

Also, not sure if this one counts, but I'd like to see more of Stryka! Awesome character there.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Godmaster
Posts: 1891
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18422
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26302
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".

Image


I like to think of my TRU exclusive Shockwave as a movie Skullgrin (It kinda has the colors)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".


I wasn't sure about the comics, that's why I didn't mention it.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18422
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby crazyray » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Motto: "The shadows see all and rarely forget, every dream that you've had and every act you regret!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Absolutely Devcon! I'd like to see the comic version of Paddles get some love. And finally, the world NEEDS a decent story to revolve around Reflector.

Also, I saw someone mention G1 Stalker earlier. can someone refrech my memory as to who Stalker was???
crazyray
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 am
Location: Romulus
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
crazyray wrote:Absolutely Devcon! I'd like to see the comic version of Paddles get some love. And finally, the world NEEDS a decent story to revolve around Reflector.

Also, I saw someone mention G1 Stalker earlier. can someone refrech my memory as to who Stalker was???


He was the guy who tortured Twin Twist and ripped his face open in The Last Stand Of The Wreckers. He has Tarantulas' voice (at least he does in my head....)
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

Image

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Godmaster
Posts: 1891
News Credits: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby crazyray » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Motto: "The shadows see all and rarely forget, every dream that you've had and every act you regret!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
now I remember Stalker. Thanks
crazyray
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 am
Location: Romulus
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS 2016 SUPERION G2 VERSION NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 35 minutes 47 seconds
G1 Hasbro Transformers 2Fer Autobot & City Commanders OPTIMUS & ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 5 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Cyberverse Megatron Dark of the Moon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 54 minutes 20 seconds
JAPANESE AUTHENTIC! TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-22 ULTRA MAGNUS MASTER PIECE - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 20 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime SHOCKWAVE Voyager Class Beast Hunters Cyberverse Series 2 #3 - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 10 minutes 6 seconds
Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 C-327 Victory Leo vintage item For Collectors - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 55 minutes 53 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION PLATINUM EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME SIDEWSWIPE - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Universe Classics Ultra Silverbolt Action Figure 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 46 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test