Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.

Also, not sure if this one counts, but I'd like to see more of Stryka! Awesome character there.
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

"Why do you say this to me, when you know I will kill you for it?" - General Zod

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1092
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage
Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15326
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16138
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I would like to see Skullgrin get more attention. He's an awesome character and I always loved the idea of the Pretenders. We got a movie version of him, we need more.


Um... we already have a Skullgrin homage


We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".

Image


I like to think of my TRU exclusive Shockwave as a movie Skullgrin (It kinda has the colors)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
We got 1 Generations toy. Nothing else. No movie character, or cartoon character.
He got a recent comic appearance in "Invasion Prologue".


I wasn't sure about the comics, that's why I didn't mention it.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15326
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby crazyray » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Motto: "The shadows see all and rarely forget, every dream that you've had and every act you regret!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Absolutely Devcon! I'd like to see the comic version of Paddles get some love. And finally, the world NEEDS a decent story to revolve around Reflector.

Also, I saw someone mention G1 Stalker earlier. can someone refrech my memory as to who Stalker was???
crazyray
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Romulus
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
crazyray wrote:Absolutely Devcon! I'd like to see the comic version of Paddles get some love. And finally, the world NEEDS a decent story to revolve around Reflector.

Also, I saw someone mention G1 Stalker earlier. can someone refrech my memory as to who Stalker was???


He was the guy who tortured Twin Twist and ripped his face open in The Last Stand Of The Wreckers. He has Tarantulas' voice (at least he does in my head....)
Quick Toy Reviews. My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/QuickToyReviews

"Why do you say this to me, when you know I will kill you for it?" - General Zod

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Headmaster
Posts: 1092
News Credits: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: what is the most obscure character you want to see again?

Postby crazyray » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Motto: "The shadows see all and rarely forget, every dream that you've had and every act you regret!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
now I remember Stalker. Thanks
crazyray
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Romulus
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014