What is the name of this toy?

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

What is the name of this toy?

Postby Cahega » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am

I came across the toy without its name.
May I ask for help?
Thanks

Image
"The word 'impossible' is not in my dictionary."
Transformers action figures
Cahega
Mini-Con
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby Mykltron » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Is that even a toy? I looks like a drawing, not a photo.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6208
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby AdamPrime » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 am

I've seen these in Toys R Us, it's a remote control thingamabob, made by "Wow-Wee". Pretty standard RC robot fare, unfotunately. The name escapes me.
AdamPrime
Minibot
Posts: 152
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 am

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
First: This is, without a doubt, not a Transformer, and really doesn't belong in the Transformers Toys Forum.

But if you really want the question answered, I did a image search in Google, and it seems that this is some sort of "Roborover" coloration by WowWee (as you have stated).

The best information I could find was at the WowWee website, where you can learn about this robot by clicking here
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby AdamPrime » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:54 pm

PrimeStriker wrote:
But if you really want the question answered, I did a image search in Google, and it seems that this is some sort of "Roborover" coloration by WowWee (as you have stated).



You seem to have mistaken me for another "you". I didn't ask any question. :lol:

I was just helping a brother out with his robot toy. ;) On a side note, ain't it funny how with some people, "Transformer" means any robot, of any type - as anybody searching for toys on eBay will no doubt have noticed. Power Ranger? Transformer. Gundam? Transformer. Indescribable chunk of plastic perhaps resembling a vehicle? TRANSFORMER. :roll:
AdamPrime
Minibot
Posts: 152
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 am

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
AdamPrime wrote:
PrimeStriker wrote:
But if you really want the question answered, I did a image search in Google, and it seems that this is some sort of "Roborover" coloration by WowWee (as you have stated).



You seem to have mistaken me for another "you". I didn't ask any question. :lol:

I was just helping a brother out with his robot toy. ;) On a side note, ain't it funny how with some people, "Transformer" means any robot, of any type - as anybody searching for toys on eBay will no doubt have noticed. Power Ranger? Transformer. Gundam? Transformer. Indescribable chunk of plastic perhaps resembling a vehicle? TRANSFORMER. :roll:


I was talking to the OP, not you. With both of you lacking avatars I did, however, mistake the OP for saying it was by WowWee when it was in fact you. But he asked the question. ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5801
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby STngAR » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Kind of looks like BM Rattraps 2nd or 3rd cousin. :MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.



"People who live in glass houses sink ships"

"Loser, loser chicken dinner"

"She was playing robota-possum"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"
User avatar
STngAR
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 537
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:14 am
Location: PA
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby noodles2go » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 am

somebody smell a rat?

Image
noodles2go
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby Megatron000 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 pm

noodles2go wrote:somebody smell a rat?

Image


lmao, awesomeness in a can
Image
User avatar
Megatron000
Micromaster
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Re: What is the name of this toy?

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:26 pm

PrimeStriker wrote:First: This is, without a doubt, not a Transformer, and really doesn't belong in the Transformers Toys Forum.


I'm tired of seeing posts like this. If you feel a thread is in the wrong forum, then use the "Report this Post" button and make your note there. It gets a Mods attention and also cuts down on the off-topicness of a thread.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43238
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am


Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe Combine Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure Generations - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 59 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Ultimate Optimus Prime - Biggest Mech Tech with Box! - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 6 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 FIRECON complete LOT sparkstalker, cindesaur etc - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 30 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Prime AIRACHNID Robots in Disguise RID 2012 Deluxe Class IN HAND! - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 17 minutes
Takara Transformers Go!  Figure Samurai Ninja GEKISOUMARU Set G05 G10 G20 Tomy - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 18 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Prime DEAD END Robots in Disguise RID 2012 Deluxe Class IN HAND! - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 4 minutes 6 seconds
1985 Transformers Original G1 Dinobot **SLUDGE** MIB 100% Complete w/ Box C9.5 - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Kreon Battle Changers 4 Figure Set Starscream +3 more New - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 3 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test