Was just about to start a thread when I saw this one!TFTM
- Arrival act ending with the alley scene - goosepimples when Prime scanned and transformed to cab, and the variety of transformation sequences and sounds in the alley really drove home the fact we were in a different age and incarnation
- The Prime vs Bonecrusher scene - fast, furious and totally streetfight that starts fast and ends quickROTF
- Shanghai Scene: Prime's rapid mid-air transformations, Sideswipe "Clear a path!" scene
- Forest Fight: Restored all respect to Prime after getting owned in TFTM by Megs
- Jetpack to finale fight: First powermode that looked good, and in retrospect, the last decent fight scene between Prime and MegsDOTM
- Prime's arrival with Trailer! At last! But ruined by a false showdown between Shockwave and Prime, which is similar to the Gandalf versus Wytch King scene in ROTK (which is why the editors removed that scene!)
- Mexican standoff: All my favourites: Ironhide, Sideswipe and the Dreads in one cool scene!
- Highway fight: the Dreads! I love Parkour and seeing these guys at it... whoo!
- Prime vs Prime: Sentinel must be what Bay meant when he envisioned the fight with The Fallen to be so much more but couldn't due to budget. This is a really epic fight worthy of two Primes... or a final Prime vs Megatron fight