What's your story?

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: What's your story?

Postby Phaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
redoutlander wrote:Wow I’m amazed at the level of work on the teams and their characters.
I think I probably write on a 9th grade level so I’m a little intimidated to put my characters stories down. So far I’ve only pulled bios from existing characters like Cliffjumper, or mythology, like Chrysoar. But that’s just plagiarism and leads to a team of random robots.
I wrote Kimber’s from scratch which has lead to additional ideas on how to form a cohesive team. I have had fun making cheesy quotes; I used to love how the old transformers and GIJoe mottos would mimic historic quotes! http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar ... p?id=39331

Don't be afraid to put summit down crazy works 9 out of ten dr's say we're nuts the other one we bribed.
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2786
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: What's your story?

Postby Psychout » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Don't worry too much Redoutlander, my team story has build up over almost 8 years playing this game, inspiration tends to arrive when you least expect it.

Although, as you are an autobot, I suggest you start with a short blurb about your team concept and just add to it whilst you are waiting for your team to come back from the CR chamber.
Image
DISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11733
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: What's your story?

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Psychout wrote:Don't worry too much Redoutlander, my team story has build up over almost 8 years playing this game, inspiration tends to arrive when you least expect it.

Although, as you are an autobot, I suggest you start with a short blurb about your team concept and just add to it whilst you are waiting for your team to come back from the CR chamber.

Just don't start doing other things. You might forget to come back for a year.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5223
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: What's your story?

Postby Wooper » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ah, I wrote stuff too. Pretty much everything in first person. So it's not that descriptive. Mostly, showing my guys ramblings, but I quote like it. I've had this back story, roughly, in my head for months so it's good to finally use it. Though, since I just joined, it's not that descriptive and's a rough draft of what yet's to come. Here it is.
Wooper
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: What's your story?

Postby UltraSteel » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Motto: "Just Win."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Never even thought about giving my characters some type of background. Might be a good idea, if I had some free time. :-?
Image
(Formerly known as Groove)
User avatar
UltraSteel
Minibot
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Cybertron
Watch UltraSteel on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: What's your story?

Postby redoutlander » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Absolute Zero wrote:
Psychout wrote:Don't worry too much Redoutlander, my team story has build up over almost 8 years playing this game, inspiration tends to arrive when you least expect it.

Although, as you are an autobot, I suggest you start with a short blurb about your team concept and just add to it whilst you are waiting for your team to come back from the CR chamber.

Just don't start doing other things. You might forget to come back for a year.


and that's just what happened last time! I think when i was playing two years ago minicons were still active. broken, but active.
maybe i could add in something about mini... nah...
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

Image
User avatar
redoutlander
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:59 am
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: What's your story?

Postby Absolute Zero » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
redoutlander wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Psychout wrote:Don't worry too much Redoutlander, my team story has build up over almost 8 years playing this game, inspiration tends to arrive when you least expect it.

Although, as you are an autobot, I suggest you start with a short blurb about your team concept and just add to it whilst you are waiting for your team to come back from the CR chamber.

Just don't start doing other things. You might forget to come back for a year.


and that's just what happened last time! I think when i was playing two years ago minicons were still active. broken, but active.
maybe i could add in something about mini... nah...


I thought it was more than that when the Minicons got eaten by Murderplex. Ah well. That happens to me pretty regularly. I am surprised by the people who stick with it for years straight. Like Burn and Snapcase and Psychout.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5223
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: What's your story?

Postby Sustain » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:48 am

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
You can find my team history here. Each one has their own bio. And like most others they have evolved over the years. Substance is my newest one, while Thundertron is the oldest.
User avatar
Sustain
HMW Moderator
Posts: 5057
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 1988 G1 Pretenders: Landmine *missing belt one rifle accessory - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 18 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime - Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 9 minutes
Transformers Hasbro G1 Reissue Platinum Edition Astrotrain Blitzwing in Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 55 minutes 17 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ARMADA POWERLINX OPTIMUS PRIME & CORONA SPARKPLUG MINI-CON!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 3 minutes 2 seconds
New Kaiyodo SCI Revoltech Series 040 Transformers Optimus Prime with Jet Wing - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 37 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers 1996 Beast Wars Basic Class: Rattrap - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 53 minutes 31 seconds
New Transformers Takara Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime   Coin Box Set 80's Gift - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 29 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition ACTION FIGURE, Optimus Prime/Megatron 2 FIGURE SET - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 31 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016