Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Dagon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
As surprising as the list is, I can't help but laugh at the "Shia's corpse" part. If that makes me insensitive, so much the better.

Rodimus Prime wrote:That's a bit harsh. And yes, not Fair. Without Bay we most likely wouldn't have the live action movies, whether we liked them or not. He made the Transformers come alive and more mainstream than they had ever been. He put 6 years of his life into something we treat as a hobby. Yeah, he got paid for it, but he still did it when he didn't have to. And I highly doubt the movies would have been what they were had it not been for him. Yeah, they all have their faults, especially RotF, but in the end, we should be thankful they were on the big screen to begin with.


All due respect, I'm not exactly sure that we need to feel thankful for anything. This is not a "movies sux/rulz" statement, but we are all intelligent enough here to know that if someone thinks a property can make them money, they will use said property to make said money. We don't exactly need to be thankful for anything. When you work for two weeks and then get paid, do you feel thankful that you've been compensated for what you've done, or do you feel that a fair exchange is taking place, based on the exchange of money for your services? Had I not seen the Transformers movies, my life would not have been diminished, and so I find it hard to believe that 'thankful' should be my response. Afterall, out of my own free will and choice I gave money that I earned to someone who made a movie. I wasn't required to see it or anything like that. If anything, the movie personnel should be thankful that so many people paid to see it rather than either not doing so or downloading or otherwise pirating the movie. The idea that some corporation makes a profit by my giving them money does not at all equal the need for me to be thankful.

I am not trying to sound bad towards you Rodimus, I'm just saying. The idea that we should be greatful that someone has made money by offering us something that we would choose to spend their money on is just wrong to me.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4788
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
I didn't mean it that way. I meant that for as long as I have been a part of a Transformers online community, I've heard wishing for a live action movie. We finally got not 1 but 3, and as a fan I am thankful he made them. That's what I should have said. My mistake for speaking for anyone else. For myself, I am thankful the live action movies exist, even if they weren't made by the most saintly person in Hollywood.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15687
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
ReDPATH wrote:1. He's a liar


In all fairness, whatever "lying" he did was mearly to throw people off the trail of the details of the movie. So many people felt inclined to know every aspect of the movie before hand to the point that key plot points get reveled and the surprise gets ruined. If i were directing a movie as big as TF and i had to fib a bit in hopes of shutting up some "fanboys" from digging up what My team and i had been working on for over a year, then so be it.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby MV95 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Motto: "In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith, days when our allies turn against us, but the day will never come that we forsake this planet...and its people."
Weapon: Scatter Blaster
5150 Cruiser wrote:
ReDPATH wrote:1. He's a liar


In all fairness, whatever "lying" he did was mearly to throw people off the trail of the details of the movie. So many people felt inclined to know every aspect of the movie before hand to the point that key plot points get reveled and the surprise gets ruined. If i were directing a movie as big as TF and i had to fib a bit in hopes of shutting up some "fanboys" from digging up what My team and i had been working on for over a year, then so be it.


This.
Check out my DOTM stop motions and more Transformers videos!
http://www.youtube.com/marlinfan1995

transformernews.blogspot.com
twitter.com/TFormersNews
facebook.com/transformersnews
User avatar
MV95
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 am
Watch MV95 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Baneblade » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
having re-read - I agree with Burn on his points, i actually agree with a lot of points raised, but you cannot judge someone for being human, nor can you judge them on making changes once they understood the technology that they were using/going to use.

Ultimately though, what has to be understood is the following:

Its gone from attraction for fans and kids to a multi-million franchise, it has to be catered for the majority market. If it was just made for the fans and the fans of the franchise - or dumped into the "its got to be this and nothing else" the entire franchise would effectively be crippled, and leave a lot of people with egg on their faces - and a shovel load of people going "they should have done this.." etc

in short, "you cant break an omlette without breaking a few eggs"
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Avinash_Tyagi » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Give the next set of movies tot he guys working on Transformers Prime, that show is far better than anything in the Bay movies
Avinash_Tyagi
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Burn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Give the next set of movies tot he guys working on Transformers Prime, that show is far better than anything in the Bay movies


You do realise that Orci and Kurtzman who wrote the first two TF movies are executive producing TF: Prime right?

Let's keep those two hacks far away from ANYTHING TF related in the future. I dread the day they decide to stop being executive producers and take up writing TF:Prime.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38632
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Dagon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:I didn't mean it that way. I meant that for as long as I have been a part of a Transformers online community, I've heard wishing for a live action movie. We finally got not 1 but 3, and as a fan I am thankful he made them. That's what I should have said. My mistake for speaking for anyone else. For myself, I am thankful the live action movies exist, even if they weren't made by the most saintly person in Hollywood.



And I did not mean to sound as though I were crusading against your opinion.
I agree with your sentiment, and even though the movies aren't the greatest, or perhaps I should say, they're not exactly what I would have wanted, I do think it's terrific that they were made. I just take exception to this idea that we as fans need to be grateful that we're provided the opportunity to buy product or support a brand. People who push that BS line are the same ones who push the line that Hasbro doesn't care about fans and I just have a personal issue with that.
You, Rodimus Prime, you're an alright guy, I've got no problem with what you said, or even the way you said it I guess. No offense, ok? I didn't mean to come across poorly if I did, or make you restate your opinions.

Maybe the problem is that people are posting in the movie forum and we're not screaming at each other or insulting each others' fan level/intelligence. :grin:
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4788
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Baneblade » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Burn wrote:
Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Give the next set of movies tot he guys working on Transformers Prime, that show is far better than anything in the Bay movies


You do realise that Orci and Kurtzman who wrote the first two TF movies are executive producing TF: Prime right?

Let's keep those two hacks far away from ANYTHING TF related in the future. I dread the day they decide to stop being executive producers and take up writing TF:Prime.


they produce yes.. I doubt that they have a single writing bone in their bodies combined...
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Blurrz » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Avinash_Tyagi » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Burn wrote:
Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Give the next set of movies tot he guys working on Transformers Prime, that show is far better than anything in the Bay movies


You do realise that Orci and Kurtzman who wrote the first two TF movies are executive producing TF: Prime right?

Let's keep those two hacks far away from ANYTHING TF related in the future. I dread the day they decide to stop being executive producers and take up writing TF:Prime.



Producing is different from writing and directing though, as long as they don't screw with the writing and directing its ok, all they need to do is keep the money flowing
Avinash_Tyagi
Mini-Con
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm well aware of the differences, i'd just prefer to have neither of them anywhere near the franchise at all.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38632
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".


Not confusing. Just poorly written, full of lame jokes, annoying characters, and overused clichés.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".


Not confusing. Just poorly written, full of lame jokes, annoying characters, and overused clichés.

So was Crash, but it won best picture at the Oscars.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".


Not confusing. Just poorly written, full of lame jokes, annoying characters, and overused clichés.

So was Crash, but it won best picture at the Oscars.


I saw Crash in high school. I remember it being a good movie.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".


Not confusing. Just poorly written, full of lame jokes, annoying characters, and overused clichés.

So was Crash, but it won best picture at the Oscars.


I saw Crash in high school. I remember it being a good movie.

I hated it myself. Everyone kept running their mouths and wouldn't listen, which was annoying. Then they had stupid stuff like the guys door getting broken. It was clear the door was broken and he needed a new one but he wouldn't listen to the locksmith. I could go on and on about why I hated that movie, but I don't want to derail the thread.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Orci and Kurtzman aren't half bad. Many seem to forget that ROTF was produced while the majority of the script was written under fire during the Writer's Guild strike.


I still don't get how that movie was "confusing".


Not confusing. Just poorly written, full of lame jokes, annoying characters, and overused clichés.


No one annoyed me. And what cleches? The script for all 3 movies seemed really unique. With every movie I saw this year, I knew exactly what everyone was going to day. I never felt that way with any of the TF movies.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Burn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah but none of the other movies had bright shiney objects that distracted you so easily.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38632
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Biddybot » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

What I learned is that when Michael Bay makes a movie, you can pretty much count on him to use the exact same directing style and to focus on his same favourite motifs--heroism, romance, stuff blowing up--regardless of the movie's subject matter.

That's based strictly on what Michael Bay's actually done, on what he's created, by the way. I've bever paid any attention to what the guy says.
Image

Even in the movieverse, Kickback remained unclear on the concept.
User avatar
Biddybot
Micromaster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Burn wrote:Yeah but none of the other movies had bright shiney objects that distracted you so easily.


Battle LA did. Captain America sorta did. Especially Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The stole a line DIRECTLY FROM DOTM!

"We only have one shot."
"One shot's all we need."

That movie stole 2 lines right from DOTM's script. The writers of that movie are thieves!!!
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Shadowman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:Battle LA did. Captain America sorta did. Especially Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The stole a line DIRECTLY FROM DOTM!

"We only have one shot."
"One shot's all we need."

That movie stole 2 lines right from DOTM's script. The writers of that movie are thieves!!!


Wow, they stole one fairly generic line from a movie that wasn't even out when the script was written. Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

You want to go over all the lines DOTM "stole" from other movies as well?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Battle LA did. Captain America sorta did. Especially Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The stole a line DIRECTLY FROM DOTM!

"We only have one shot."
"One shot's all we need."

That movie stole 2 lines right from DOTM's script. The writers of that movie are thieves!!!


Wow, they stole one fairly generic line from a movie that wasn't even out when the script was written. Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

You want to go over all the lines DOTM "stole" from other movies as well?



...yeah.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby Shadowman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Battle LA did. Captain America sorta did. Especially Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The stole a line DIRECTLY FROM DOTM!

"We only have one shot."
"One shot's all we need."

That movie stole 2 lines right from DOTM's script. The writers of that movie are thieves!!!


Wow, they stole one fairly generic line from a movie that wasn't even out when the script was written. Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

You want to go over all the lines DOTM "stole" from other movies as well?



...yeah.


Well tough, I don't have its script on hand. If I did, this would be a longer post. Still, calling people "thieves" for using a line from a movie that didn't even exist when they were writing their own script is really silly.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: What we learned from Michael Bay with the 3 movies and beyond

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Battle LA did. Captain America sorta did. Especially Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The stole a line DIRECTLY FROM DOTM!

"We only have one shot."
"One shot's all we need."

That movie stole 2 lines right from DOTM's script. The writers of that movie are thieves!!!


Wow, they stole one fairly generic line from a movie that wasn't even out when the script was written. Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

You want to go over all the lines DOTM "stole" from other movies as well?



...yeah.


Well tough, I don't have its script on hand. If I did, this would be a longer post. Still, calling people "thieves" for using a line from a movie that didn't even exist when they were writing their own script is really silly.


Exactly! You've no proof! "Raise your hand if you had a psycho, flying ninja, copier try to kill you today". I bet that wasn't in another movie. :P
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

cron
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014