Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!
- Motto: "I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to hecome drillers. He told me to STFU, so that...that was the end of that conversation."
- Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I don't know, but it seems to have better reviews than it deserves.
to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.
Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*
- Posts: 2648
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:59 am
- Location: Northern Lower Michigan
- Strength: 8
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 5
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 5
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 10+
- Skill: 7
- Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
- Weapon: Saber Blade
Cuz that DVD set is so old and out of print that it's gone up on the secondary market. All those prices come from sellers trying to make a quick buck.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 25224
- News Credits: 179
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 9
Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum