Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Anybody know what the deal is with http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10254&mode=retail this. It appears to be candy toy versions of some of the 70/80's Sentai vehicles, Mechs. Do they combine/transform?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3543
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know what the deal is with http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10254&mode=retail this. It appears to be candy toy versions of some of the 70/80's Sentai vehicles, Mechs. Do they combine/transform?


I wouldn't think so at this scale. and I wouldn't call them candy toys either, they have way too much detail for that. I'm thinking they're little statues of:

- Battle Fever Robo
- DaiDenJin
- Sun Vulcan Robo
- Bio Robo

in robot and (split) vehicle mode, plus their carrier.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know what the deal is with http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10254&mode=retail this. It appears to be candy toy versions of some of the 70/80's Sentai vehicles, Mechs. Do they combine/transform?


I wouldn't think so at this scale. and I wouldn't call them candy toys either, they have way too much detail for that. I'm thinking they're little statues of:

- Battle Fever Robo
- DaiDenJin
- Sun Vulcan Robo
- Bio Robo

in robot and (split) vehicle mode, plus their carrier.


I wonder if this is a build up to some SOC Masterpiece mechs?
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3543
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know what the deal is with http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10254&mode=retail this. It appears to be candy toy versions of some of the 70/80's Sentai vehicles, Mechs. Do they combine/transform?


I wouldn't think so at this scale. and I wouldn't call them candy toys either, they have way too much detail for that. I'm thinking they're little statues of:

- Battle Fever Robo
- DaiDenJin
- Sun Vulcan Robo
- Bio Robo

in robot and (split) vehicle mode, plus their carrier.


I wonder if this is a build up to some SOC Masterpiece mechs?


Probably not. One Sentai Robo has had a SOC release though: Battle Fever Robo.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm

i know this was discussed in another thread, but I believe the man who designed Predaking also designed some of the Pre-Zyuranger Megazords/Giant Mecha's
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby dinogeist » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:03 pm

The only power rangers toy I ever owned was the 2nd year USA Thunder tigerzord. because this looked awesome in both modes & actually transformed between the modes.

most power rangers zords don't interest me,because the individual zords don't really transform into a individual robot mode.

most of the time the zords just sit their & can only combine with other zords to form various mega zords combinations.

sometimes the individual zords can transform in individual bases or half vechicle modes.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Deathy, you need to experience the awesomeness that is the Rescue Megazord. All the Zords have individual robot and vehicle modes along with the Megazord.

Probably one of my favorite designs.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I plan to get the Astro Megazord next
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:09 pm

giantrobotlover8806 wrote:I plan to get the Astro Megazord next


Make sure you get the Delta Megazord too. That combination is amazing.

So I recently discovered that there is a version of the Shogunzord that has a white crane shogunzord for the arm instead of the pink one that mine has. This makes it much more show accurate and I want to know how I can get this version.

Does anyone know how to help me out here?

On other news, my Mom's friend is cleaning out her son's stuff that he doesn't want and he's got a Serpentera that I'm probably going to end up getting. How cool is that?
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
robofreak wrote:So I recently discovered that there is a version of the Shogunzord that has a white crane shogunzord for the arm instead of the pink one that mine has. This makes it much more show accurate and I want to know how I can get this version.

Does anyone know how to help me out here?


And you've discovered the beauty of Super Sentai toys. Look with these keywords:

- Kakurenger or Kakuranger (the name of the original series)
- Muteki Shogun (the name of the mecha)

In case you're wondering, Ninja Sentai Kakurenger is the source for Power Rangers Season 3, and features no pink ranger, like the Alien Rangers who use their outfits. Tsubasamaru (aka the Falconzord) wasn't piloted at all, it was its own sentient being. Lastly, the order of Megazord appearance is switched.

O, and the Ninja and Shogun Ultrazords are a bunch of *CENSORED* :P
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

They're a bunch of what?

Anyways, I looked up Mutegi Shogun and found one on ebay. Only one at $300 plus $64 shipping. I don't want it that badly.

Seriously, it can't be worth that much.

I know the Sentai series is very different from the American stuff, but I'm a hardhead and will stick with the US awesomeness. Besides, we got Tommy the Green Ranger. Nothing can top the green ranger.

However, I think I will need to sit and read all the Sentai storylines so I can get a better idea of what's going on here. I kinda want to fill the few remaining gaps in all my old stuff.

I need and Artilatron. I think I spelled that right. It's the Turbo carrier Zord.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:17 pm

I bought this online last week and I finally received it on Monday, I now own the Astro Morpher from Power Rangers in Space, in Pristine Mint Condition, well I got the Japanese Sentai version of it, called the Digitizer, the same thing pretty much:
Image
Image
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
robofreak wrote:They're a bunch of what?


The censor is there for a reason. Besides, those two Ultrazords were US-only, and were filmed using the actual toys! ' Nuff said. =;
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15020
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
robofreak wrote:They're a bunch of what?


The censor is there for a reason. Besides, those two Ultrazords were US-only, and were filmed using the actual toys! ' Nuff said. =;


Well, Wikipedia did nothing except confuse the crap out of me with trying to figure out the censor.

I had no idea Sentai is older than just MMPR. I've got to figure out what Zords are older than just the Dinozords as it seems there are some additional things to discover there.

I'm trying to find the RPM Megazords. If anyone can hook me up, let me know. I want that RPM Ultrazord abomnination in my collection.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 pm

yeah go to Super Sentai Database, it will show all the Pre-Zyuranger Megazords, the first Sentai series to have a Megazord, Giant Mecha was Battle Fever J from 1979
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

*look at Sentai datavase*

*head explodes*

I had no idea this series went into 1979.

I'm really annoyed. I want the Samurai Megazord, but the US version is drastically different from the Sentai version. I'm familiar with mold differeces, but the US Samurai Megazord is like a completely new figure. Can't achieve origami forms and the leg combiner ports are completely different.

Was the Samurai Gettai really that unsafe in the US?
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
robofreak wrote:*look at Sentai datavase*

*head explodes*

I had no idea this series went into 1979.

I'm really annoyed. I want the Samurai Megazord, but the US version is drastically different from the Sentai version. I'm familiar with mold differeces, but the US Samurai Megazord is like a completely new figure. Can't achieve origami forms and the leg combiner ports are completely different.

Was the Samurai Gettai really that unsafe in the US?


I know right? I should mention that it might not have been a safety issue but a cost issue. Never bought a PR toy before and I was going to go for this one. I really want the Candy Toy but it's lost to the sands of time.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3543
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm not sure if it's a matter of cost. If anything, the Samurai Megazord should be more expensive since 4 out of 5 Zords are completely new molds. Turtle is the only Zord capable of achieving the origami form.

I noticed the package said it's compatible with the MMPR Zords for 2010. I wonder if the mold change was made in order to promote the idea of having backwards compatibility with the older toys?

I'll probably go for the US one for now since I don't want to drop $200 on the Sentai Samurai Gettai, but I'll get that one eventually.

And a Mutegi Shogun. =P~
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
robofreak wrote:I'm not sure if it's a matter of cost. If anything, the Samurai Megazord should be more expensive since 4 out of 5 Zords are completely new molds. Turtle is the only Zord capable of achieving the origami form.

I noticed the package said it's compatible with the MMPR Zords for 2010. I wonder if the mold change was made in order to promote the idea of having backwards compatibility with the older toys?

I'll probably go for the US one for now since I don't want to drop $200 on the Sentai Samurai Gettai, but I'll get that one eventually.

And a Mutegi Shogun. =P~


It was cheaper to take the extra joints out to make them Origami. I really wish I was able to find that Candy Toy now. You can find the other mechs but him on Ebay.
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3543
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:It was cheaper to take the extra joints out to make them Origami. I really wish I was able to find that Candy Toy now. You can find the other mechs but him on Ebay.


I still question that. Mostly cause based on everything I see of the 2 figures, they would have had to have made 2 separate molds. It's just a matter of removing the transformation function. It's about the same amount of plastic for both of them. To do what they did for both versions requires a second set of molds just because of the nature of injection molded plastic.

Clawzord also went through extensive retooling for the American market. To the point that I think there are now 2 clawzord molds as well. The new mold had to be done to compensate for the knee joints in the Samurai Claw combination.

It makes me wonder what additional retooling will be done for the remaining Zords.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
robofreak wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:It was cheaper to take the extra joints out to make them Origami. I really wish I was able to find that Candy Toy now. You can find the other mechs but him on Ebay.


I still question that. Mostly cause based on everything I see of the 2 figures, they would have had to have made 2 separate molds. It's just a matter of removing the transformation function. It's about the same amount of plastic for both of them. To do what they did for both versions requires a second set of molds just because of the nature of injection molded plastic.

Clawzord also went through extensive retooling for the American market. To the point that I think there are now 2 clawzord molds as well. The new mold had to be done to compensate for the knee joints in the Samurai Claw combination.

It makes me wonder what additional retooling will be done for the remaining Zords.


That killed me when I heard about clawzord
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3543
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:36 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:That killed me when I heard about clawzord


It makes it hard to be nit pick between PR and Sentai. I was thinking it might be good to get the Sentai Samurai Megazord, but buy US version of the rest, but knowing they are incompatible with each other forces you to go either on or the other.

From what I've researched about Power Rangers, this is the first time in the franchise where we don't have cross compatibility between the 2 versions of a Megazord system.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 am

most Sentai versions are TV accurate
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby robofreak » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm

giantrobotlover8806 wrote:most Sentai versions are TV accurate


True, but from what I've been researching lately, most Sentai versions are the same exact mold the the US version. The only variations are in coloring and stickers in most cases. The Samurai Zords change this aspect in that the molds are heavily modified for the US release.

I've yet to see mold retooling in PR until now. Yes, some safety laws are accomodated, but this is the first I've seen of having 2 different Zords that are the same figure.

I don't even know if I'm making sense anymore. I decided I'm getting the US versions for now and will get the Sentai Samurai Zords when I have the cash.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Who here has a huge, big collection of Tokusatsu merchanchise such as Super Sentai/Power Rangers

Postby giantrobotlover8806 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:25 pm

yeah, so the Pre-Samurai Power Ranger Megazords are the same mold, just different stickers and colors then.
giantrobotlover8806
Minibot
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 am

Next

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014