Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Who is your nemesis?

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Burn » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 am

DISCHARGE wrote:I wish I had one of those, unfortunatley my only defense is a pepper shaker. sometimes I can't even get out of level 1 with any pepper I've been tryiong so hard but Hot Dog is swarming me


Truth be told, I have absolutely no idea what game you're on about, which makes this quote even funnier. :lol:
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38561
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:20 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:
DISCHARGE wrote:I wish I had one of those, unfortunatley my only defense is a pepper shaker. sometimes I can't even get out of level 1 with any pepper I've been tryiong so hard but Hot Dog is swarming me


Truth be told, I have absolutely no idea what game you're on about, which makes this quote even funnier. :lol:


He's using pepper to fight an egg, a pickle, and a hot dog. It's a game some like to call "Peyote."
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Burn » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 am

And there you go ruining a good laugh with your annoying logic.

Go away.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38561
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:And there you go ruining a good laugh with your annoying logic.

Go away.


Who's using logic? I'm just accusing him of using various drugs. And if a wide variety of comedians have proven anything, it's that drugs are goddamn hilarious.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The f**k is going on?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13903
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby DISCHARGE » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Well I did mention the game in the first post. I guess all you young pups don't know a good game when you see it :D
DISCHARGE wrote:I don't remember Burgertime being so difficult on the old Intellevision, or maybe I'm just getting old (or the Wii is just too smart for me).


Image
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2790
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
DISCHARGE wrote:Well I did mention the game in the first post. I guess all you young pups don't know a good game when you see it :D
DISCHARGE wrote:I don't remember Burgertime being so difficult on the old Intellevision, or maybe I'm just getting old (or the Wii is just too smart for me).


Image

What in the, I don't even.... why would that exist? :shock:
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13903
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dead Metal wrote:What in the, I don't even.... why would that exist? :shock:


It's all the fun of making burgers, but without all the fun of actually eating them! Fun for the whole family living in poverty!
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28906
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby DISCHARGE » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Dead Metal wrote:
DISCHARGE wrote:Well I did mention the game in the first post. I guess all you young pups don't know a good game when you see it :D
DISCHARGE wrote:I don't remember Burgertime being so difficult on the old Intellevision, or maybe I'm just getting old (or the Wii is just too smart for me).


Image

What in the, I don't even.... why would that exist? :shock:


The early 80's produce all sorts of great games.
This was my number #1 game of all time early 80's on the Intellevision game system. Yeah the other kids had Atari, I had that. It played classics like Frogger, Sub Hunt, Truckn', Snafu....

Anyway, I had picked up the Data East Arcade hits for Wii only because I finally found Burgertime. I've read also that there is a Wii disc that has Zaxxon on it, I just need to find it. The Commodore 64 would be ROCKIN' with that game (and Chop Lifter also known as Sortie) in the day.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2790
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Wigglez » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I remember this game. I only played it once and then my system was robbed by old "family members" Stupid crack heads
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Blurrz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:11 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The Collectors. I don't have enough Incinerate for those bastards.

Burgertime reminds me of some of my old GB games.. the difficulty on those games was horrendous, best of luck!
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Who is your nemesis?

Postby Psycho Warrior » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 am

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
My nemesis is the Happylocust. He is a very funny funny man.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36800
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014