Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Obviously no one taught you that sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. An emote would have helped.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Capt.Failure » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7707
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.


ahh, kool then. :lol:
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7707
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby shamone » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.


i find that i dont really care what you think about it, so we live and learn right.
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Right well, seeing as this has devolved into a blithering mess, i'm just going to lock it.

dylansdad - Your comments about religion are not welcome, regardless of whether they're based on fact or not we simply do not need that sort of negativity on this site.

Everyone else - You all need to either walk away or not rise to such things. You also need to not resort to insulting people.

This may be a website about kids toys, but there's no need for any of you to act like children when you should know better.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42616
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime 12" - 22" Tall Dark of the moon - Robot - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 33 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - Platinum Edition Year of the Snake Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 34 minutes 47 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-28 HOT RODIMUS Action Figure G1+COIN hot rod! - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 9 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers TRU G1 Commemorative Series VII Rodimus Prime NEW factory sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 minutes 48 seconds
VINTAGE G1/G2 TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICONS SCRAPPER DEVASTATOR EUROPEAN MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 45 minutes 30 seconds
VINTAGE G1/G2 TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICONS LONG HAUL DEVASTATOR EUROPEAN MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 2 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP22 Ultra Magnus with Coin,In stock! - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 33 minutes 16 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 IRONHIDE Action Figure G1+COIN - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 24 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016