Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Obviously no one taught you that sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. An emote would have helped.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Capt.Failure » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7714
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.


ahh, kool then. :lol:
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7714
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby shamone » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.


i find that i dont really care what you think about it, so we live and learn right.
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Right well, seeing as this has devolved into a blithering mess, i'm just going to lock it.

dylansdad - Your comments about religion are not welcome, regardless of whether they're based on fact or not we simply do not need that sort of negativity on this site.

Everyone else - You all need to either walk away or not rise to such things. You also need to not resort to insulting people.

This may be a website about kids toys, but there's no need for any of you to act like children when you should know better.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43267
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS PRIME 2013 BEAST HUNTERS Smokescreen DELUXE CLASS ROBOT  MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 9 minutes 44 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers 2010 Prime RID TFP Ironhide  Deluxe MISB AM20 - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 44 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Lot "Sky Shodow,Junk Heap,Warpath" (MOC) - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movies 4 Age of Extinction AOE Voyager Autobot Hound NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 17 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2012 GAME Fall of Cybertron FOC Jazz DELUXE CLASS ROBOT  MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 23 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts REISSUE 2002 SKYWARP long missile set - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 28 minutes 38 seconds
DHL Hasbro Transformers Generations G2 Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 14 minutes 2 seconds
Iguanus Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Transmetals2 Evil Predacon Hasbro - Time Remaining: 10 days 1 hour 31 minutes 58 seconds
Website Security Test