Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:01 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
A Battle between two of the biggest failures in their respective universes. Neither one knows what it means to give up, even when blown into a billion pieces, cut to ribbons, and turned to ash. But who would win?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6207
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby shortwave » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Motto: "eagls may soar but weasels dont get sucked in to jet engens"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Got to go with Wile E Coyote the guy has resorces and is a tactical genious. tell me you never tryed the painting a hole on a wall trick. thats how we won WW2 man fooled the Nazis with that trick and a giant magnet with iron birdseed.
And he has a healing factor beter than Deadpools.

What has waspinator got?
He will say " The recent Merman had Waspinators voice.and Waspinator is in Transformers animated."
And i will ask.
"So?"
and he will reply
" you can do a realy good empersination of Waspinator."

Sorry can i change my vote?
User avatar
shortwave
Fuzor
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 am
Location: my own hell
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 3
Skill: 1

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Motto: "I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to hecome drillers. He told me to STFU, so that...that was the end of that conversation."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I call a draw. They will blow eachother up. Wile E. will oder something from ACME, but it will end up containing the Transmetal Driver. As he tries to turn himself into a transmetal warrior, Waspinator will be sent to retrieve it, but will crash into the coyotes contraption, creating a HUGE explosion in which both will be caught...and the rest is history. :michaelbay:
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2048
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:59 am
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I call a draw. They will blow eachother up. Wile E. will oder something from ACME, but it will end up containing the Transmetal Driver. As he tries to turn himself into a transmetal warrior, Waspinator will be sent to retrieve it, but will crash into the coyotes contraption, creating a HUGE explosion in which both will be caught...and the rest is history. :michaelbay:

Transmetal Wile E Coyote? I think that actually happened, and he'd win.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6207
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby shortwave » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Motto: "eagls may soar but weasels dont get sucked in to jet engens"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Told yah fake hole the guys a genious thats why im not allowe in the art suplies.
that and i eat the playdough.
User avatar
shortwave
Fuzor
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:33 am
Location: my own hell
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 3
Skill: 1

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
shortwave wrote:Told yah fake hole the guys a genious thats why im not allowe in the art suplies.
that and i eat the playdough.

Well good for you, I think.

And I was thinking of Tech E. Coyote, so the fight's back on.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6207
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Wile E. Coyote vs Waspinator

Postby John Talbain » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 am

Motto: "" My beauty beats both brain and brawn ""
Waspinator.
Image
John Talbain
Micromaster
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 am


Return to Fantasy Battles

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #119 - One Hour BotCon
Twincast / Podcast #119:
"One Hour BotCon"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2015