Worst TF in each line?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
SentinelA wrote:
RAcast wrote:Am I the only one who's utterly FLABBERGASTED by the G1 hate? :shock:


Nope, I just posted my thoughts on the subject.

There are two people who hate all of G1/G2. They said this. I don't understand how anyone who collects transformers can think that way... #-o I mean, I don't collect G1, but I have and love my toys from my childhood and I respect them for what they were, limited technology of the times and such.
Last edited by RAcast on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby SentinelA » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Super Megatron wrote:Titanium: War Within Megatron


I hope you've confused War Within Megs with that other tank transforming P.O.S of a Megatron which because I forgot about him now replaces Soundwave for that line.
SentinelA
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
SentinelA wrote:
Super Megatron wrote:Titanium: War Within Megatron


I hope you've confused War Within Megs with that other tank transforming P.O.S of a Megatron which because I forgot about him now replaces Soundwave for that line.

In all fairness, both Titanium Megatrons are pretty spectacularly awful (though the first one is worse by FAR). I suspect many people simply try to deny the first one's existence. :lol:
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Super Megatron » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

Motto: "Smashing Optimus Prime toys is the freedom of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
RAcast wrote:
SentinelA wrote:
Super Megatron wrote:Titanium: War Within Megatron


I hope you've confused War Within Megs with that other tank transforming P.O.S of a Megatron which because I forgot about him now replaces Soundwave for that line.

In all fairness, both Titanium Megatrons are pretty spectacularly awful (though the first one is worse by FAR). I suspect many people simply try to deny the first one's existence. :lol:



You're both right - both Megatrons in the Titanium line were just awful. The reason why I picked WW Megatron is because when I had those two, WW Megatron's waist snapped in half the second time I transformed it. It could have been a QC issue, but I suspect it's more of a design flaw because that one little waist joint had to bear the load of that top heavy character. Plus, the transformation was just LAAAZZZY.
Image
User avatar
Super Megatron
Gestalt
Posts: 2108
News Credits: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:53 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
To make it a "worst" toy, it must be something I just hate and I dont find fun at all.
Based on what I have and what I played with:

G1: None come to mind. I have a few, they are flawed, but each have a little something that I like.
Some lines I will not mention because none come to mind like G1. The ones I will talk about are pure HATE.

Star Wars Xover: That dropship. It's just a stupid shelformer with ridiculously small limbs. A waste.

Masterpiece: Rodimus. Not fun at all to transform, the vehicle is just meh, and he cant hold his guns. Garbage.

FOC: Bruticus. Hollow, and each individual figures are just meh. I'm gladd I did not buy the super expensive SDCC edition.

Classics: "deluxe" Optimus prime. Stupis gimmick and the worth vehicle mode ever.

Alternators: A tie between Dead End and Tracks. Good vehicles, but the bots are horribly designed.

Prime RID: Airachnid deluxe. Who else?

DotM: Target exclusive voyager Starscream. Ass-hands in vehicle modes. Not clear cockpit and eyes (screw that variant), elbows that bend the wrong way. This one made me rage.

Titanium: "GI Joe" Megatron. A brick in both mode and he just crumble in your hands while transforming. I had it for free so meh.

That's it.
It's hard for me to truly hate a figure.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5325
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RhA » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
RAcast wrote:Am I the only one who's utterly FLABBERGASTED by the G1 hate? :shock:


These people need to learn to respect their elders, that is all.

Back in my day, robots turned in to guns and you could put an eye out with their swords while you shoot your friends.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5427
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RhA wrote:
RAcast wrote:Am I the only one who's utterly FLABBERGASTED by the G1 hate? :shock:


These people need to learn to respect their elders, that is all.

Back in my day, robots turned in to guns and you could put an eye out with their swords while you shoot your friends.

Hell yeah! :lol:
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Probably the worst Transformer of all time is this Titanium Megatron. TJ Omega does an absolutely brutal review of him right here.

For me, ROTF's worst is Leader-class Jetfire. The only mode that's halfway decent is the robot mode. The jet mode sucks. G1 Aerialbots were better than he is at hiding the robot mode! :evil: You get a floppy mess with pretty much the ENTIRE robot hanging from below, and the combined form with leader-class Prime limits articulation.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3846
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Probably the worst Transformer of all time is this Titanium Megatron. TJ Omega does an absolutely brutal review of him right here.

For me, ROTF's worst is Leader-class Jetfire. The only mode that's halfway decent is the robot mode. The jet mode sucks. G1 Aerialbots were better than he is at hiding the robot mode! :evil: You get a floppy mess with pretty much the ENTIRE robot hanging from below, and the combined form with leader-class Prime limits articulation.

It looks damn good though. :michaelbay:
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
RAcast wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Probably the worst Transformer of all time is this Titanium Megatron. TJ Omega does an absolutely brutal review of him right here.

For me, ROTF's worst is Leader-class Jetfire. The only mode that's halfway decent is the robot mode. The jet mode sucks. G1 Aerialbots were better than he is at hiding the robot mode! :evil: You get a floppy mess with pretty much the ENTIRE robot hanging from below, and the combined form with leader-class Prime limits articulation.

It looks damn good though. :michaelbay:

Mileage varies on that. Because to me, it doesn't look good. And overall it's an overpriced piece of trash.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3846
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Shadowstream » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 am

Weapon: No Weapon
Hmm... worst is kind of a strong word to use for most of these. I think 'Least Liked' would be more favorable. That said, my list will be rather bare as my experience and collecting habbits have left me little to work with.

G1:
G1 post movie:

G2: Space Case... well actually this is kind of a love/hate thing. One of my first TFs ever, thought it was the best thing ever.... fell the f*ck apart on me and got thrown away.
Beast Wars: Transmetal Megatron. Same deal here... goddamned GPS
Machine Wars:
Beast Machines:

RID: Spychanger Sideburn. What is this thing?!
Alternators: Smokescreen. I only have him and Sideswipe so it's a bit unfair, but I feel he is the more fiddly of the 2
Titanium:
Masterpiece:

Armada: Thrust. What even is his gimmick supposed to be?!
Energon: Kicker... need I say more?
Cybertron: Supreme Starscream. Waste of money, and trend setter for a future of terrible supreme figures to follow
Classics: Deluxe Floptimus Prime
2007 movie: EVERYTHING
Universe: Can't choose between Galvatron or Tankor... both are rather big let downs
ROTF:
TF Animated: Bumblebee. fiddly and floppy.
RTS: 2-pack Rodimus. Not too bad all in all, but definitely weak
Prime: Soundwave. Whoever designed his legs needs a boot to the head.
DOTM:
Generations: WFC Optimus... again, friggin' fiddly!
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:16 am

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Zeedust » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Shadowstream wrote:Prime: Soundwave. Whoever designed his legs needs a boot to the head.


...I have no problem with Soundwave's legs. What did they do to get under your skin?

I'm surprised nobody's said Cheetor (either Mega or Supreme) for Beast MAchines. Both versions were spindly messes who couldn't stand up. Thankfully, Night Slash Cheetor fixed it, but STILL.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Cobalt Prime » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 am

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:Prime: Soundwave. Whoever designed his legs needs a boot to the head.


...I have no problem with Soundwave's legs. What did they do to get under your skin?

I'm surprised nobody's said Cheetor (either Mega or Supreme) for Beast MAchines. Both versions were spindly messes who couldn't stand up. Thankfully, Night Slash Cheetor fixed it, but STILL.


I'll see your BM Cheetors and raise you a BM Nightscream. Ugly, gangly, failed gimmick piece of slag that also has serious standing issues. Also ridiculously out of scale.
User avatar
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 886
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:30 pm

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:36 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Are we counting the Marvel Comics Crossovers figures as a line? Because I just dealt with Venom again last night, and UGH... He is a finnicky mess to transform, and does not like to stand up in robot mode.

Speaking of terrible Crossovers figures, don't get me started on the Darth Vader/AnakinSkywalker/Star Destroyer/Some Prequel Ship thing. That thing is a mess.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby rpetras » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
People, people, people.

Can't we all just get along and agree to hate Energon Slugslinger together.

:)

God I f'n hate that thing
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
City Commander
Posts: 3624
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Motto: "GET OUT OF MY POND"
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
...Why?

It must be something to do with his transformation or functional design, 'cause aesthetics wise I think he's one of the coolest Decepticons ever made (I sadly don't own the toy, so I can't really comment...But I rather like him)
Seacon enthusiast, REEDUNer, GEETOOer and all around despicable individual.

President and sole member of TFWiki Is Total Scrap, or T.I.T.S.
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2940
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am
Location: The 90s.
Alt Mode: Triple Changer- Frog and Acid Reflux Cannon emplacement
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Delta Magnus wrote:...Why?

It must be something to do with his transformation or functional design, 'cause aesthetics wise I think he's one of the coolest Decepticons ever made (I sadly don't own the toy, so I can't really comment...But I rather like him)

It looks great, it's just a fiddly mess that doesn't peg together well...or at all sometimes... #-o
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Motto: "GET OUT OF MY POND"
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Oh. I see. Is it a problem of loose pegs? A bit of varnish or super glue might fix that if it is.
Seacon enthusiast, REEDUNer, GEETOOer and all around despicable individual.

President and sole member of TFWiki Is Total Scrap, or T.I.T.S.
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2940
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am
Location: The 90s.
Alt Mode: Triple Changer- Frog and Acid Reflux Cannon emplacement
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Delta Magnus wrote:Oh. I see. Is it a problem of loose pegs? A bit of varnish or super glue might fix that if it is.


No no... he's too complicated for his size class, like Universe Galvatron. Think of the complexity of RotF Leader Optimus Prime compressed into a Deluxe-sized figure. :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17359
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Motto: "GET OUT OF MY POND"
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
*Insert rant about you kids being used to "those dumbed down, easy Transformations" and how "Toys were good back then"*

*Remembers that I am younger than most of the other posters on the forum, and that toy complexity has gone considerably up since the days of the 80s*

Oh.

I'm gonna buy him anyway. He just looks so damn amazing that I don't care if I shred my fingers transforming him.
Seacon enthusiast, REEDUNer, GEETOOer and all around despicable individual.

President and sole member of TFWiki Is Total Scrap, or T.I.T.S.
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2940
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am
Location: The 90s.
Alt Mode: Triple Changer- Frog and Acid Reflux Cannon emplacement
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Delta Magnus wrote:*Insert rant about you kids being used to "those dumbed down, easy Transformations" and how "Toys were good back then"*

*Remembers that I am younger than most of the other posters on the forum, and that toy complexity has gone considerably up since the days of the 80s*


I actually enjoy the more complicated figures more than the easier ones, but I must draw the line when the complexity hinders the stability of a toy. :)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17359
News Credits: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Motto: "GET OUT OF MY POND"
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:*Insert rant about you kids being used to "those dumbed down, easy Transformations" and how "Toys were good back then"*

*Remembers that I am younger than most of the other posters on the forum, and that toy complexity has gone considerably up since the days of the 80s*


You have every right to rant. I actually enjoy the more complicated figures more than the easier ones, but I must draw the line when the complexity hinders the stability of a toy.



The irony is I was actually mocking the knee-jerk "(insert product here) was better back in my day, you're all spoiled with this modern crap!" reactions...

Awww, slaggit.
Seacon enthusiast, REEDUNer, GEETOOer and all around despicable individual.

President and sole member of TFWiki Is Total Scrap, or T.I.T.S.
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2940
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am
Location: The 90s.
Alt Mode: Triple Changer- Frog and Acid Reflux Cannon emplacement
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I'd like to nominate Smokescreen for worst Beast Hunters figure thus far. There's complexity, and then there's everything getting in everything else's way and not pegging together properly without having to screw with it for fifteen minutes. It looks good in both modes, but going between them...
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby RAcast » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Nemesis Primal wrote:I'd like to nominate Smokescreen for worst Beast Hunters figure thus far. There's complexity, and then there's everything getting in everything else's way and not pegging together properly without having to screw with it for fifteen minutes. It looks good in both modes, but going between them...

I whole heartedly disagree. He may have a bit of bits-running-into-other-bits when you're folding his arms and shoulders down to form the top of the car, but it's not -that- bad. And transformation to robot mode is smooth as silk.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Worst TF in each line?

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
RAcast wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:I'd like to nominate Smokescreen for worst Beast Hunters figure thus far. There's complexity, and then there's everything getting in everything else's way and not pegging together properly without having to screw with it for fifteen minutes. It looks good in both modes, but going between them...

I whole heartedly disagree. He may have a bit of bits-running-into-other-bits when you're folding his arms and shoulders down to form the top of the car, but it's not -that- bad. And transformation to robot mode is smooth as silk.


I may change my mind after transforming him a few more times and getting used to him, but I just got him today, and my intial impression is that he's a pain to transform, and thus not a whole lot of fun.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3367
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers AoE Voyager Movie Advanced AD-29 Dinobot Slog in USA Now!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 37 minutes 1 second
SDCC Comic Con Exclusive OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Matrix New in Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 15 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Prime Wheeljack Robots in Disguise G1 Colors Lot RID - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 8 minutes 9 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Kreon Battle Changers Starscream #B0717 75 Pcs Kreo Rare New - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 39 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Movie Target Clocker Skyblast Strongarm! - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 9 minutes 47 seconds
SOUNDWAVE Transformers Machine Wars near complete 1997 vintage Hasbro - no radar - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 43 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager G1 Colors Lot RID - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP 10A MP10A Convoy Optimus Prime BAPE JP - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 58 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016