Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Banjo-Tron wrote:I duno... maybe have a really popular leader guy who is indirectly killed because of the stupid actions of an annoying, kid-friendly upstart, who subsequently becomes a really annoying douchebag of a leader (just to add insult to injury)...

Oh wait, the G1 movie and season 3 actually happened? Forget it. >:oP


Banjo_Tron, it can only be the worst of the worst if it happens again. I dedicate this to you! (It is up to you if want to claim this!)

Bayformers 23 Part 1: The Death of Optimus Prime. This will be first socially active. For $2 a text to 01985, you will determine such vital plotlines such as these:

Who will Replace OP as the new Autobot leader:
Text hotrod for Hot Rod now with more annoying hipster personality
Text starstream for a reformed Starscream now leading the Autobots
Text samwitwiticky for Sam to be converted into a tf complete with hormone

Who will replace Megatron as Decepticon:
Text galvatron for well an insane version of Megatron
text bumblebee for Bumblebee to turn turncoat and become a con!
text meganfox for the return of Mickayla as a female con which looks like a borg version of a giant Megan Fox

Standard text messaging rate apply
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Banjo-Tron » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
LOL, reminds me of The Batman 'Death in the family' comic when they killed Robin off!

I would text for Starscream until my thumbs fell off :)
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Banjo-Tron wrote:LOL, reminds me of The Batman 'Death in the family' comic when they killed Robin off!

I would text for Starscream until my thumbs fell off :)


How observant, I stole the text messaging part from that incident from Batman. I'll be engaged in more plagiarizing stuff on this thread than songs from a 90's Puff Daddy record.

One more question BanjoMan, could afford all of the Starscream texts?
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Transformers REAL GEAR.

Remember these?

Image

Imagine a WHOLE LINE of this. With a 52 episodes TV series tie-in.

After Sam dick around with the Allspark, ALL of the appliances and objects in his home become sentient Transformers. Insead of becoming "wild animals", these TFs already have devlopped minds. Still, they keep their existance a secret from the humans. You follow their exiting days being everyday objects and the night with them just chilling and having philosophycal debates.

The main cast is:
Supreme Teevee who, guess what, turn into a flat screen TV!
Leader Waekup, who turn into a coffe machine.
Legion Forky, who turn into a fork.
Voyager Virrill, who turn into a dildo.
Deluxe Choacky, who turn into an ashtray.
Scout Brighty, who turn into a nightlight.


Sound exiting, yes?
See my Kreations, the Seekers Brothers!:
Image
Click on a name!
APETIMUS SUPREME
PYROFLASH
RUSTBUCKET




CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD:CLICK HERE!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
-Kanrabat- wrote:Transformers REAL GEAR.

Remember these?

Image

Imagine a WHOLE LINE of this. With a 52 episodes TV series tie-in.

After Sam dick around with the Allspark, ALL of the appliances and objects in his home become sentient Transformers. Insead of becoming "wild animals", these TFs already have devlopped minds. Still, they keep their existance a secret from the humans. You follow their exiting days being everyday objects and the night with them just chilling and having philosophycal debates.

The main cast is:
Supreme Teevee who, guess what, turn into a flat screen TV!
Leader Waekup, who turn into a coffe machine.
Legion Forky, who turn into a fork.
Voyager Virrill, who turn into a dildo.
Deluxe Choacky, who turn into an ashtray.
Scout Brighty, who turn into a nightlight.


Sound exiting, yes?


Actually, I'd like a Real Gear series, as long as the toys were equally as good :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Kibble wrote:All the TFs turn into animals & bugs and shit. Wait...never mind.


Kibble, you also gave me inspiration, too. To you, I present:

Transformers Plant Wars

In the distant future, energon is on low supply, and many of Earth's natural resources are gone. Thus the Bots and Cons ulitize the power of photosythenisis to become half robot/ half plant beings. However, they won't be like the bad guys of Wheeled Warriors, converting to vehicles w/ plant parts. No, they transform into plants! They will transform into nearly indestructible but immobile plants to refuel, which will be often, because of the relatively innefficient conversion of sugar to energon! Their weapons will much weaker. In the final season, Megatron, who transforms into a Venus Fly Trap, will try repower his antimatter cannon via sugar-based energon, which require draining the Atlantic Ocean, which will take at least 24 episodes! The Autobots must wait until, he become vulnerable in robot mode, which is also the only way Megatron can attack.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Slothimus Prima » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Motto: "Destruction to those who stand against me, Till All Are Gone!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Transformers: Breakfast in Disguise

Many millions of Stores ago on the planet Bageltron life existed, but not life as we know it today. Intelligent breakfast treats that could think and feel inhabited the cities. They were called Eggobots and Wafflecons. But the brutal Wafflecons were driven by a single goal, total domination. They set out to destroy the peace loving Eggobots and a war between the forces of pastry raged across Bageltron. Devastating all in it's path, draining the planet's once rich source of syrup. The Eggobots on the verge of extinction battled valiantly to survive.


came up with this a long while back while eating TFA Waffles :BOT:
Your Rights:
You have the right to remain stupid.
Anything you say can and will lower your IQ.
You also have the right to eat energon goodies.
If you do not have energon goodies, then some will be provided.
If you do not like energon goodies, then we can probably spring for a zap apple.
User avatar
Slothimus Prima
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm
Location: Land of toques not nukes
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Slothimus Prima wrote:Transformers: Breakfast in Disguise

Many millions of Stores ago on the planet Bageltron life existed, but not life as we know it today. Intelligent breakfast treats that could think and feel inhabited the cities. They were called Eggobots and Wafflecons. But the brutal Wafflecons were driven by a single goal, total domination. They set out to destroy the peace loving Eggobots and a war between the forces of pastry raged across Bageltron. Devastating all in it's path, draining the planet's once rich source of syrup. The Eggobots on the verge of extinction battled valiantly to survive.


came up with this a long while back while eating TFA Waffles :BOT:



CONGRATULATION ON A SUPERB FIRST POST EVER!

Welcome to Seibertron! We need people like you!

This deserves your very own welcome dance party!

Image

And more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See my Kreations, the Seekers Brothers!:
Image
Click on a name!
APETIMUS SUPREME
PYROFLASH
RUSTBUCKET




CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD:CLICK HERE!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Slothimus Prima » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Motto: "Destruction to those who stand against me, Till All Are Gone!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Slothimus Prima wrote:Transformers: Breakfast in Disguise

Many millions of Stores ago on the planet Bageltron life existed, but not life as we know it today. Intelligent breakfast treats that could think and feel inhabited the cities. They were called Eggobots and Wafflecons. But the brutal Wafflecons were driven by a single goal, total domination. They set out to destroy the peace loving Eggobots and a war between the forces of pastry raged across Bageltron. Devastating all in it's path, draining the planet's once rich source of syrup. The Eggobots on the verge of extinction battled valiantly to survive.


came up with this a long while back while eating TFA Waffles :BOT:



CONGRATULATION ON A SUPERB FIRST POST EVER!

Welcome to Seibertron! We need people like you!

This deserves your very own welcome dance party!

Image

And more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



hahaha, nothing says a party quite like a lazer gun party!

thanks i just happened to see the thread and it just called to me. :KREMZEEK:
Your Rights:
You have the right to remain stupid.
Anything you say can and will lower your IQ.
You also have the right to eat energon goodies.
If you do not have energon goodies, then some will be provided.
If you do not like energon goodies, then we can probably spring for a zap apple.
User avatar
Slothimus Prima
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm
Location: Land of toques not nukes
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
This is under TF Gen1: the lost episodes

It is a Wonderful Life Rodimus Prime

This lost episode was written in response to all of those 80's brats (like my oversensitive butt) crying, complaining, etc about the death of Optimus Prime and his replacement by Rodimus Prime. In this episode the writers get their revenge: Rodimus Prime is all moody about how he isn't qualified to be Autobot leader, so basically tries to deactive himself permanently, but he connects with the Matrix of Leadership. The spirits of Primes shows him what life would have been like if Optimus survived, actually in this universe Hot Rod actually sacrificed himself and took the blast that Megatron would have killed Prime with. Thus prime defeat Megatron with only minor damage. Of course, Megatron limps into Astrotrain, gets left dead by Starscream, meets Unicron, becomes Galvatron, blow up Starscream, etc, etc, etc.
Prime ends with Kup crash landing on Quintessa. However, when the Quintessons see Prime, they immediately throw Prime in with the Sharkicons, but they immediately deactivate him (they could rebuild Prime, so they also should locate the "shut off" button which did not get blown off by Meagtron in their final battle) thus losing the Matrix. The Sharkicons immediately chow on Prime carcass and the Matrix, destroying both. Then, the rest of story continues with Unicron and the Decepticon (no Matrix, no prayer for the Autobots) winning, Unicron eating Cybertron and Autobots. Then the writers decide to finally mess up the lives of millions of 80's youngsters permanentely by showing the digestion and death of the all of the Autobots by Unicron to the tune the English version of "99 Luftballoons". Then, Unicron eats Earth and death of many humans is shown with Weird Al Yankovic's "Eat It" playing in the background. Finally, Unicron turns on the Decepticons, digesting them to the Archies "Sugar, Sugar." Thus the writers finally explain why the death of Optimus Prime was necessary.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby redsonjustin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Bayformers The Animated Series.
redsonjustin
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Kibble » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
redsonjustin wrote:Bayformers The Animated Series.


Is that a shot at TF: Prime?
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3602
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby redsonjustin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Not really, if the show was set in the movie verse then yes.
redsonjustin
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Kibble » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
That's what Prime reminds me of... Not the worst thing I can think of, but less than wonderful.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3602
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby datguy86 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 am

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Holyformers - Blessings in Disguise!

The peaceful preaching and general do-gooding of the Autobots has gone on for too long! The evil Decepticons will plan to tempt the Autobots at any cost! Can the Autobots resist temptation, and save the day? And what will happen when Heaven, the right of all sentient beings; comes into conflict with Chic-Fil-A's beliefs? Will the Autobots be able to turn the other cheek to an Energon gatling gun?

Find out on Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Vehicon
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby RhA » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
datguy86 wrote:Holyformers - Blessings in Disguise!

The peaceful preaching and general do-gooding of the Autobots has gone on for too long! The evil Decepticons will plan to tempt the Autobots at any cost! Can the Autobots resist temptation, and save the day? And what will happen when Heaven, the right of all sentient beings; comes into conflict with Chic-Fil-A's beliefs? Will the Autobots be able to turn the other cheek to an Energon gatling gun?

Find out on Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!


NICE TRY MISTER.

Everyone knows Holyformers consider it blasphemous to be aired on a Sunday.
Image
Latest TF: AOE Leader Optimus Prime, AOE Crosshairs & G1 Siren
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Transformers G1 2.0 Warning this may offend some people, if it doesn't, it should.

This exciting new version of tf is G1 episodes with various 9annoying) celebrites commenting on (talking over) them,.

The God Gambit w/ Bill Maher: The "Godless Ayatollah" is making fun of religion

Changing Gears w/ Glenn Beck: Glenn discuss the dangers of alternative energy. George W. Bush guest stars as the voice of Optimus Prime.

Reveng of Bruticus w/ Al Gore: Mr Gore discusses the dangers of Global Warming, despite all of the global warning in this episode is not caused greenhouse gases. Barack Obama guest stars as the voice of Optimus Prime
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
I learned about just found out of the controversal Rashka yesterday and sick mind was inspired! May I present, G1, the Raskha rewrite:

-I, Rashka, will tell you of true story of noble Deceptions versus the Evil Autobots, not the lies that Optimus Prime tells you.

-I will tell of Megatron, the greatest warrior of the universe. Purest robot of all and his loyal sidekick Soundwave.

-of Starscream, debunker of superstition. He is also the truest real life example of "The Little Engine that Could," because he wants to be backup QB for the Decepticon cause.

-I will also tell of other noble Decepticons, tough gritty cop Rumble, aspiring capitalist Swindle, noble Lada Gaga fan Blitzwing, Shockwave- overcomer of his cyclopic birth defect and inspiration to us all, and sad tale of the modern day Icarus, Dr Arkeville

-Of the arrogant Optimus Prime, the worst combiner of a bleeding heart and fascist. He is such a fake. Take you bleeding heart and ponificating elsewhere

-Of the immoral Autobots. Jazz with his Blackface act. Ironhide, the walking chemistry set and meth dealer. Beachcomber, the pothead. Blurr, the crack addict. The Quack, Perceptor. Those annoying drunks, the Dinobots. Cliffjumper who only does his reckless stunts to gain publicity, and many other Autobot scum

-Of the digusting humans of Reagan's America. Blonde Bimbo Carly, Britsh tart Marissa Fairbourne, enviromental destroyer Sparkplug, spoiled brat Daniel, brunette bimbo Mickayla of that movie I will never see, and worst of all Spike Witicky. Spike, who started as young male-pig skirt chaser, he plans to become the tyrannic mastermind of ONE UNIVERSE GOVERNMENT. He fakes likes wants to bring peace, but wants to bring an iron fist! He is even arrogant enough to make himself and evil son into TRANSFORMERS. No wonder Optimus is such a suck up to him. You will never be a Transformer, ever!

Raksha has spoken
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
d_sel1 wrote:I learned about just found out of the controversal Rashka yesterday and sick mind was inspired! May I present, G1, the Raskha rewrite:

-I, Rashka, will tell you of true story of noble Deceptions versus the Evil Autobots, not the lies that Optimus Prime tells you.

-I will tell of Megatron, the greatest warrior of the universe. Purest robot of all and his loyal sidekick Soundwave.

-of Starscream, debunker of superstition. He is also the truest real life example of "The Little Engine that Could," because he wants to be backup QB for the Decepticon cause.

-I will also tell of other noble Decepticons, tough gritty cop Rumble, aspiring capitalist Swindle, noble Lada Gaga fan Blitzwing, Shockwave- overcomer of his cyclopic birth defect and inspiration to us all, and sad tale of the modern day Icarus, Dr Arkeville

-Of the arrogant Optimus Prime, the worst combiner of a bleeding heart and fascist. He is such a fake. Take you bleeding heart and ponificating elsewhere

-Of the immoral Autobots. Jazz with his Blackface act. Ironhide, the walking chemistry set and meth dealer. Beachcomber, the pothead. Blurr, the crack addict. The Quack, Perceptor. Those annoying drunks, the Dinobots. Cliffjumper who only does his reckless stunts to gain publicity, and many other Autobot scum

-Of the digusting humans of Reagan's America. Blonde Bimbo Carly, Britsh tart Marissa Fairbourne, enviromental destroyer Sparkplug, spoiled brat Daniel, brunette bimbo Mickayla of that movie I will never see, and worst of all Spike Witicky. Spike, who started as young male-pig skirt chaser, he plans to become the tyrannic mastermind of ONE UNIVERSE GOVERNMENT. He fakes likes wants to bring peace, but wants to bring an iron fist! He is even arrogant enough to make himself and evil son into TRANSFORMERS. No wonder Optimus is such a suck up to him. You will never be a Transformer, ever!

Raksha has spoken


First of all, I dont think english is your first language, am I right?
Don't worry, me neither.

Second, even if this look a lot like Botcon's Shattered Glass universe, I think you failed to illustrate what the worst TF fiction series might look like.
Because, you know...

Third, I WOULD WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF THAT AWESOME THING YOU CAME UP WITH. No, really. I'd pay good money to see that.
See my Kreations, the Seekers Brothers!:
Image
Click on a name!
APETIMUS SUPREME
PYROFLASH
RUSTBUCKET




CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD:CLICK HERE!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2329
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby ebilly99 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Transformers Highschool. Prime is the first string Quarterback and Megatron will do whatever to take his position. Bumblebee is given a swirly and catchs Gohnorerust, and Professor Shockwave explains to his class that he has Cancer. Meanwhile Arcee and Black Archnia experiment while little airrazor sees it all.
ebilly99
Vehicon
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:50 pm

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby zenosaurus_x » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Kicker:The Movie.
User avatar
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
-Kanrabat- wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:I learned about just found out of the controversal Rashka yesterday and sick mind was inspired! May I present, G1, the Raskha rewrite:

-I, Rashka, will tell you of true story of noble Deceptions versus the Evil Autobots, not the lies that Optimus Prime tells you.

-I will tell of Megatron, the greatest warrior of the universe. Purest robot of all and his loyal sidekick Soundwave.

-of Starscream, debunker of superstition. He is also the truest real life example of "The Little Engine that Could," because he wants to be backup QB for the Decepticon cause.

-I will also tell of other noble Decepticons, tough gritty cop Rumble, aspiring capitalist Swindle, noble Lada Gaga fan Blitzwing, Shockwave- overcomer of his cyclopic birth defect and inspiration to us all, and sad tale of the modern day Icarus, Dr Arkeville

-Of the arrogant Optimus Prime, the worst combiner of a bleeding heart and fascist. He is such a fake. Take you bleeding heart and ponificating elsewhere

-Of the immoral Autobots. Jazz with his Blackface act. Ironhide, the walking chemistry set and meth dealer. Beachcomber, the pothead. Blurr, the crack addict. The Quack, Perceptor. Those annoying drunks, the Dinobots. Cliffjumper who only does his reckless stunts to gain publicity, and many other Autobot scum

-Of the digusting humans of Reagan's America. Blonde Bimbo Carly, Britsh tart Marissa Fairbourne, enviromental destroyer Sparkplug, spoiled brat Daniel, brunette bimbo Mickayla of that movie I will never see, and worst of all Spike Witicky. Spike, who started as young male-pig skirt chaser, he plans to become the tyrannic mastermind of ONE UNIVERSE GOVERNMENT. He fakes likes wants to bring peace, but wants to bring an iron fist! He is even arrogant enough to make himself and evil son into TRANSFORMERS. No wonder Optimus is such a suck up to him. You will never be a Transformer, ever!

Raksha has spoken


First of all, I dont think english is your first language, am I right?
Don't worry, me neither.

Second, even if this look a lot like Botcon's Shattered Glass universe, I think you failed to illustrate what the worst TF fiction series might look like.
Because, you know...

Third, I WOULD WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF THAT AWESOME THING YOU CAME UP WITH. No, really. I'd pay good money to see that.



My bad English in this post was product of my lack of grammar-check and bad method acting. I was impersonating a woman named Raksha who was mentioned on a different thread. She has a very different take on G1.

<A HREF="http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Raksha">This is an article describing Raksha</A>
<A HREF="http://theplumedserpent.com">This is her homepage</A>

Finally, I live most of life in an Air Force town in suburban Fort Worth, TX and small town in IL where people talk in a Kentucky, thus..... actually, you are right, English isn't my first language :D
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Nyancatron » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 am

Japanese-only series:
--The Cybertrons and the Destrons ran out of places to jam weapons on themselves.
--Also, all their available power is already routed as far out as it can be to their multitude of components.

--In comes the use of women that look oddly like young girls, partnering with "HM" Transformers. (Hard Microns)

--They transform from long-range weapons, to robots, and into egg-shaped ovals.
--They charge themselves only from human body heat and are stored in their pants.
--They pop out and transform to weapon mode, latching onto the crotch area of the nearest Transformer.

... ...Really, do I even need to tell you what their transforming splash battle cry is?
Do I really?
Nyancatron
Mini-Con
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby Justanormalguy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Motto: "When it comes to war... or anything, always be yourself, no matter what."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Transformers aren't transformers and they team up to rid the world of bacon but love twighlight. :SICK:
Image
When Megatron..
User avatar
Justanormalguy
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Location: Autobot city
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Re: Worst TF series YOU CAN MAKE UP

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Justanormalguy wrote:Transformers aren't transformers and they team up to rid the world of bacon but love twighlight. :SICK:


aka The Adventures of Action Masters Chapter of the Stephanie Meyers Fanclub. Sorry, Justanormalguy can't help you on the bacon.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014