Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Xbox live

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Xbox live

Postby nessica » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 am

I've had my xBox for a year now! I've always xBox live though! When i first got my Xbox i tried to hook the ethernet cable into my computer. I broke the spot where that is suppose to go. Don't have to money to fix it. Then i went to plug my ethernet cable into the phone jack in the wall and the end of the cable was too big! What do i need to do? I really want xBox live so i can play against my friends!
____________________________
external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ keycompete.com ~ compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com
Last edited by nessica on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nessica
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 am
Buy from nessica on eBay

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
The ethernet cable wouldn't connect to your computer or your phone jack, it would connect to your modem. basically, whatever your computer is connected to for internet is what you should connect your Xbox to. Also, you need to pay a subscription fee to play online.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
XBoxes can connect to the internet via wi-fi. There should be a code on the side of your router. If you input the code that says WEP next to it, you should be able to connect to the internet for free.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:XBoxes can connect to the internet via wi-fi. There should be a code on the side of your router. If you input the code that says WEP next to it, you should be able to connect to the internet for free.


Connect, yes, but keep in mind, anything worthwhile on XBL requires a Gold Subscription, and that isn't free.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:XBoxes can connect to the internet via wi-fi. There should be a code on the side of your router. If you input the code that says WEP next to it, you should be able to connect to the internet for free.


Connect, yes, but keep in mind, anything worthwhile on XBL requires a Gold Subscription, and that isn't free.


That's true. i was saying that you have to pay for connecting through ethernet (I think), but Wi-Fi is free.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Xbox live

Postby Jesterhead » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 am

Motto: "We'll die just as we lived: In midnight clad. Ave dominus nox."
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
Shadowman wrote:The ethernet cable wouldn't connect to your computer.


Actually, It's quite easy to share a network connection from one interface to another in Windows. I shared my notebooks wireless connection though a cat5 ethernet cable without any troubles for a few years. Surprisingly I had great bandwidth/ping. It could handle any MMO or online game I threw at it.

Of course, the computer needs two network adapters for this to work. If his desktop is using a wireless card already, he can share that connection through the wired NIC. :-B

EDIT: Not that it really matters. Looks like the OP is a bot... >:oP
Image
User avatar
Jesterhead
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 951
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am
Location: C:\Windows\System32
Watch Jesterhead on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Xbox live

Postby Swindle01 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:47 am

I personally dont understand why anyone uses an xbox or xboxlive to begin with.

I used to have an xbox for over 2 years and all that piece of crap kept doing was giving me RROD all the time. Now microsoft have stolen sony's idea and come along with the XBOXslim which they say cant give rrod........no...no it just gives you the RedDotOfDead instead...same crap different name.

I felt annoyed about using xboxlive because what i paid for was pretty poor. Im based in the uk and all the time it just connected me to annoyed yanks under 13 who screamed all the time and assumed because i had a British acent that instantly ment i must be homosexual

i changed the settings on it but it was rare i got to play with other UK folk or others from norway or anywere else like that

I got fed up of my xbox360 and sold it and got my gaming pc instead and have never been happier. I can play all the games i want online for free! no ****** xbox monthly or yearly fee and best of all i dont play with any annoying 13year old yanks now going mad over halo or Black Ops. Instead i can play with inteligent people who can actually have a converstion and ive even become friends with afew

Thing i dont get is i can play on xbox live via my pc for free...yet if i was doing it via an xbox console i have to pay a yearly/monthly fee??
I can play Gears of War via my pc and go threw xbox live and theres even some mods so i can actually play with people playing via an xbox while im on my pc (its difficult but do-able but i dont see a point)

So in away isnt this Microsoft giving the middle finger to xbox owners? Pc owners can play on xbox live for free via there pc on games such as DeadRising2/Street Fighter4/GearsOfWar/BlackOps/MNC and we dont have to pay a thing yet xbox owners have to pay fees?

In all honesty i think the xbox is a horrible console and i think xbox live is poorly designed. However i think Microsofts 360pad is fantastic and i use it on all my pc games (with xpadder help) and is the best pad made since the original ps2 shock pad
Swindle01
Combiner
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
You are paying to play online with a PC. Unless you live in an apartment that offers free cable/internet (A friend of mine lived in an apartment like that) or you're stealing cable or leeching off of someone's wi-fi network, you are paying for internet.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby Swindle01 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:41 pm

you missed the point i was making completely

you HAVE to pay for your internet OBVIOUSLY, but you have to use your router+your internet your already paying for and THEN have to pay microsoft to use xbox live

however i can go on xbox live for free if i just use my pc and play exactly the same game....but without having to give microsoft my money to play a game i can play online on xbox live for free
Swindle01
Combiner
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Swindle01 wrote:you missed the point i was making completely

you HAVE to pay for your internet OBVIOUSLY, but you have to use your router+your internet your already paying for and THEN have to pay microsoft to use xbox live

however i can go on xbox live for free if i just use my pc and play exactly the same game....but without having to give microsoft my money to play a game i can play online on xbox live for free


It's an antiquated system, sure, but it's a holdover from the last era. No one complained when you had to pay for Xbox Live in the last generation, mostly because no other console could match it in terms of online capability. The 360 came out first, and continued it, it wasn't until the PS3 and Wii came out with free online play that people started to realize they didn't have to. Of course, by then, Microsoft was still making an orgy of cash off of XBL subscriptions, which they still are.

That said, it's not a whole lot of money. Something like what, $50 for a one-year subscription? That's less than $5 per month, the average MMO subscription costs substantially more.

Also, while you might be able to play the same game, that's only sometimes. For instance, any of the 360-era Halo games, no matter how much I really, really want to play Reach.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby Swindle01 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm

mostly because no other console could match it in terms of online capability


did you forget the Dreamcast? also lets not forget the original xbox is nothing more than a stolen copy of the Dreamcast which microsoft made after screwing sega over

Also why would you wana play any of the Halo games? christ sake bungie ran outa ideas for that YEARS AGO! its always the same plot - you start off, shoot bad guys, oh no something badder is about to happen, everyone dies at the end for no real reason at all, is master chief alive, dramatic ending, yes but everyone else is dead - DE DE DUM

BORING
Swindle01
Combiner
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Swindle01 wrote:
mostly because no other console could match it in terms of online capability


did you forget the Dreamcast?


You mean the one that died as soon as it saw the PS2?

I'd reply to the rest of that, but it's clear you're either a troll, or just a blind Sony fanboy.

And, come on, Xbox being a ripped off Dreamcast? Maybe in some weird alternate universe, but here, the Xbox's hardware was substantially more powerful, and much more unique. (It was the first console to use a built-in hard drive, which has become industry standard)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby Swindle01 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:23 pm

how the hell am i a sony fan boy or a troll? this is what i hate about online crap, the second you have an opion other than someone else your instantly a troll

ok lets do this

Microsoft signed a contract with sega and helped them make the dreamcast, the dreamcast was ment to be the first real online gaming home console with serious hardware ect backing it. Once the dreamcast was made and started to be released suddenly microsoft pulled out without any real actual reason. Sega didnt have the backing behind it that it was promise and Sega then started screwing fans over by not releasing half its Japan only games to the USA/UK which just seemed ****** and Sega started to lose so much money they eventually had to stop making consoles all togther. Microsoft helped sega make the dreamacast and screwed them over on a promise and suprise suprise! about 1 year later the original Xbox console appeared which was pretty much a Dreamcast in a different box which used all the promises ect Microsoft promised sega.

Look at a Dreamcast and an xbox console and you will see Microsoft took alot from what they learned with sega. Yes the motherboards ect are different and abit more powerful but thats because it was roughly 1-2years later on so its obvious microsoft would use better tech

Also i cant belive your saying the dreamcast died as soon as it saw the ps2. it lasted about 2 years before sega gave up and has a ton of games that are amazing for it and it really was the first console to use online technology which in turn opened up a bigger market.
The ps2 had a joke of online gaming, you needed a special box for the back of it and then when you did get online....almost no one was there! it took ages for the PSN to seriously take off and even today xbox geeks in china are paid to constantly crash or hack the network on a daily basis

if you SERIOUSLY think im a fanboy or a troll then you really cant have the intelligence to see the irony in what your actually saying. The very fact your basically 'poking the tiger in its cage' to get a flame war reaction is the very reason i stopped playing on xbox live and just play games via the pc - alot more people with a tad higher and more adult behaviour
Swindle01
Combiner
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Swindle01 wrote:Once the dreamcast was made and started to be released suddenly microsoft pulled out without any real actual reason.


The reason was because at launch, neither the Dreamcast nor any of its launch titles used the version of Windows Microsoft provided.

Swindle01 wrote:Also i cant belive your saying the dreamcast died as soon as it saw the ps2.


I can, because that's what happened.

Swindle01 wrote:The ps2 had a joke of online gaming, you needed a special box for the back of it and then when you did get online....almost no one was there!


A point I already made; Xbox was the first console with a strong online community.

Swindle01 wrote:The very fact your basically 'poking the tiger in its cage' to get a flame war reaction is the very reason i stopped playing on xbox live and just play games via the pc - alot more people with a tad higher and more adult behaviour


Yeah um...I'm a PC gamer. So your point kind of falls flat; if you switched from XBL to get away from people you think are like me, well, guess what, I'm on PC too. There is no escape.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
Swindle01 wrote:Once the dreamcast was made and started to be released suddenly microsoft pulled out without any real actual reason.


The reason was because at launch, neither the Dreamcast nor any of its launch titles used the version of Windows Microsoft provided.

Swindle01 wrote:Also i cant belive your saying the dreamcast died as soon as it saw the ps2.


I can, because that's what happened.

Swindle01 wrote:The ps2 had a joke of online gaming, you needed a special box for the back of it and then when you did get online....almost no one was there!


A point I already made; Xbox was the first console with a strong online community.

Swindle01 wrote:The very fact your basically 'poking the tiger in its cage' to get a flame war reaction is the very reason i stopped playing on xbox live and just play games via the pc - alot more people with a tad higher and more adult behaviour


Yeah um...I'm a PC gamer. So your point kind of falls flat; if you switched from XBL to get away from people you think are like me, well, guess what, I'm on PC too. There is no escape.


OWNED! :lol:
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Xbox live

Postby Burn » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 pm

prowl123 wrote:OWNED! :lol:


Posts like these do not help the discussion, please refrain from them. Especially when it's during one of those rare conversations where only a small amount of mud is being thrown instead of full on fireballs.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38572
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Shadowman wrote:
Swindle01 wrote:The ps2 had a joke of online gaming, you needed a special box for the back of it and then when you did get online....almost no one was there!


A point I already made; Xbox was the first console with a strong online community.


I want to go back to this because it also supports my original point, about why XBL isn't free. Microsoft could charge because people would pay; it was the most reliable, easy, and heavily populated online gaming last generation. And people continue to pay, so Microsoft continues to charge. They could stop, switching over to free-to-play is becoming a shockingly popular move lately, but they don't have to. If someone is willing to pay you for a service, then a sane person would not stop charging for it.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:OWNED! :lol:


Posts like these do not help the discussion, please refrain from them. Especially when it's during one of those rare conversations where only a small amount of mud is being thrown instead of full on fireballs.


I am sorry.

Wait. I think I just did it again.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Xbox live

Postby Swindle01 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 am

how is it owned?

the dreamcast didnt die as soon as the ps2 came along and everyone knows thats bull. The dreamcast lasted around 2 years in the uk before it eventually just got pulled and in japan it latest even longer with various japanese companies still making games for it

Also microsoft said they would work on games for the dreamcast launch but never did and instead just pulled out on sega to focus on making the xbox

Also if you are a pc gamer how can you even think that xbox live was the first online console? everyone knows it was the dreamcast but it always gets over shadowed by what the xbox became

sorry if your just gona pull random BS from internet webpages then i might as well start doing the same

The sad and honest trust is xbox live is a scam. i can play exactly the same games the xbox has but on my pc and can play them online for free. Christ sony knows this hence why PSN is free to play online! i find it alittle insulting im already paying for my broadband but then have to connect it to my xbox360 (PREYING it doesnt RROD on me yet again) and then have to pay microsoft to use very average-at-best servers to just end up playing with moron 13year old kids screaming down the mics!

Its bad enough you end up paying for a 360 only for it to rrod all the time (even the slimes) but to then have to pay microsoft the cash to play a game i can play for free via my pc...sorry but if you clearly cant see micosoft is giving you the middle finger there then you clearly cant see the woods for the trees

If i buy BlackOps on the pc then thats it £30 spent on the game and i can play it online via xboxlivepc for free as much as i want. HOWEVER if i buy it on the 360 im treated to lower quality graphics and then have to pay microsoft even more cash just to use xboxlive and end up playing with moronic idiots shouting all the time or constantly CONSTATLY using the rocket launchers to kill people and not use any skill what so ever (Bad Company 2 is a prime example of the different types of players im on about)
Swindle01
Combiner
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:30 am

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Swindle01 wrote:The sad and honest trust is xbox live is a scam. i can play exactly the same games the xbox has but on my pc and can play them online for free. Christ sony knows this hence why PSN is free to play online! i find it alittle insulting im already paying for my broadband but then have to connect it to my xbox360 (PREYING it doesnt RROD on me yet again) and then have to pay microsoft to use very average-at-best servers to just end up playing with moron 13year old kids screaming down the mics!


First off, I'm 13, and I don't 'scream down the mic.'

Second, PSN was hacked, and I'm pretty sure it's down. Live's server is stronger, which is why we pay for it.

Third, the RROD doesn't always mean you XBox is done for. One of my online friends got it in June, and he said his console ended up fine the next day. When you get the RROD, don't use the XBox for a while, and it will be fine.

Fourth, not all 13-year-olds scream in the mic. Whenever that happens, LEAVE THE FRICKIN LOBBY!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Xbox live

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Swindle01 wrote:the dreamcast didnt die as soon as the ps2 came along and everyone knows thats bull. The dreamcast lasted around 2 years in the uk before it eventually just got pulled and in japan it latest even longer with various japanese companies still making games for it


Um...no. I'm linking you to that GameSpy article I posted:

The successful launch of PlayStation 2 broke the back of Sega. Price drops no longer mattered. Superior library no longer mattered. Dreamcast never caught on in Japan; and now that PlayStation 2 had arrived, American consumers no longer had any interest in Dreamcast. On January 24th, Sega formally dropped out of the hardware business.


That was in 2001. Sure, it lasted two years. And when the PS2 launched, it lasted another two months.

Swindle01 wrote:Also microsoft said they would work on games for the dreamcast launch but never did and instead just pulled out on sega to focus on making the xbox


Wrong again. Microsoft made a deal with Sega, that the Dreamcast and it's games would use Windows CE, basically as advertising. The Dreamcast ended up having Widows CE like the PS3 has Linux, and very, very few games ended up using Windows CE. This was at launch, mind you. When Microsoft realized Sega wasn't holding up the end of their bargain, they did what any intelligent person would do, they walked away.

Swindle01 wrote:Also if you are a pc gamer how can you even think that xbox live was the first online console? everyone knows it was the dreamcast but it always gets over shadowed by what the xbox became


What? That's really, really awful logic there. While I'm not saying XBL was the first online console service, it was the first that anyone cared about. Still, though, what does that have to do with being a PC gamer?

Swindle01 wrote:sorry if your just gona pull random BS from internet webpages then i might as well start doing the same


Okay. I mean, I'm actually giving you facts, not opinions. I'm looking things up, doing research. You should really be doing the same.

Swindle01 wrote:The sad and honest trust is xbox live is a scam.


No it's not. You just don't like paying for services.

Swindle01 wrote:i can play exactly the same games the xbox has but on my pc and can play them online for free.


Really? I didn't know there's PC versions of Crackdown, Crackdown 2, Dead or Alive 4, Forza Motorsport 2, 3, and 4, Gears of War 2 and 3, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4, and a bunch of other games I didn't feel like posting but are exclusive to 360.

I'm pretty much done arguing with you, though. You've proven you won't listen to reason or facts, you're just stuck in your (massively incorrect) opinions. So, good day to you, I wash my hands of this whole mess.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Xbox live

Postby prowl123 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
You're really hot headed, aren't you?
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014