Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop, robofreak, Counterpunch
- Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
- Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Transformer: 2007 Legends Class Barricade
When Acquired: Most likely 2007-2008
How acquired: Bought it myself
Still have or last sighting: Stands on my shelf along with the rest
Condition at last sighting: Dreadful- the arm-joints are so loose I used PVA glue to stiffen them up, the light-bar on top was bent and got in the way of tf-ing him so I cut it off, the Decepticon symbol has been painted over with a black marker.
Other comments: I shoulda gotten a deluxe 'Bee...
- Transmetal Warrior
- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
- Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 6
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 5
- Rank: 4
- Courage: 6
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 6
- Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
- Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
1986, I think
I still have him! Chrome is worn to the bone, but with a little help from Reprolabels he's looking almost brand new
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 am
- Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.
Weapon: tea cup."
G1 HoundWhen acquired:
Christmas 84How acquired:
Christmas present from parentsStill have, or last sighting:
In my G1 caseCondition at last sighting:
near mintOther comments:
This is the present that changed my life!
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 5,703
- News Credits: 10
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 am
- Location: Nearby. Watching.
Return to Transformers Toys Forum