Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8804
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Red 50 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Not excactly a treasure, but I saw a 2013 Hot Wheels Chevy Camaro Special Edition on a store shelf. Now, I'm not a Hot Wheels fan or a model car collector, but since I'm a Chevy Camaro-fan I just couldn't resist buying it.

Man, I'm starting to feel like Barry Weiss here.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8804
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.


I'll be in the US permanently by then, but good to see the Gosei series is out. By the way, what is Datas Hyper called over there, and will he be out? I wanna make at least Hyper Gosei Great :)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14583
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.


I'll be in the US permanently by then, but good to see the Gosei series is out. By the way, what is Datas Hyper called over there, and will he be out? I wanna make at least Hyper Gosei Great :)


Well, that's the problem...

BoA has decided against releasing Datas Hyper, at least at this current time.

In Japan, the Headers Skyic, Seaic, Landic came in packs of three, just them. Here in the US they come attached to a jet cart that barely posable Ranger figures sit in. Red for Sky Brothers, Blue for Sea Brothers, Black for Land Brothers. The Headers pop off and attach to the Gosei Great Megazord (they actually kept most of the Japanese names for the US line) and then the carts snap together and then plug into the back of Gosei Great to create Hyper Gosei Great.

...minus one header. The Hyper head piece comes with the Sky Brothers cart, but the special Header that came with Datas Hyper (the blue one) comes on a Lion Bike. The Lion Bikes attach to Gosei Grand/Lion Mechazord. So...to get the full set of mecha, you need the following:

Gosei Great Megazord
Sky Brothers Zord Vehicle
Sea Brothers Zord Vehicle
Land Brothers Zord Vehicle
Gosei Grand/Lion Mechazord
Sea Lion Bike (Hyper's header/Blue Ranger/light blue plastic)
Sea Lion Bike (yep, you read that right. Gosei Great's leg/Black Ranger/dark blue plastic)
Sky Lion Bike (Gosei Great's leg/Red Ranger/red plastic)

You'll need all of that to complete Gosei Great Ground or Hyper Gosei Great. (These titles just burn a hole in my brain. Urgh.)

Apparently, Datas Hyper made one or two appearances on the show, once in a movie and had all of like 6-8 minutes screen time, total. I'm guessing Saban felt no need to bring him over here, not to mention, it's been said that since arcades aren't big in the US anymore and he's an arcade machine, no push to bring him.

Honestly, after having Hyper Gosei Great (the US version), I'm not missing Datas Hyper at all. The carts look like a rocket backpack for the Megazord. Pretty nice looking, too. I will tell you, the build quality is a little less than Samurai. The Headers tend to separate at the bottom when attached and removed, but close back up when in place or off to the side. (Super glue can fix this.) The Snake Mechazord's thighs tend to pry open a bit when you try to move the Zord limbs at the knees. (Super glue would also help with this.)

Parts of it are floppy, even when connected, but it's certainly not a deal breaker, by any means. It could be a bit tighter and have slightly better build quality, but the plastic's nice and solid. There's nothing soft or flexible other than the wings on the Megazord's head. The rest is rock solid. I highly recommend it. At the prices Wal*Mart's asking...heck yeah.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8804
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Well, dang, but at least there's an alternative. I'd have to see images before I make my final decision though.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14583
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, dang, but at least there's an alternative. I'd have to see images before I make my final decision though.


I can help with that.

Hyper Gosei Great: http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.co ... 9858_6.jpg

Here he is without the Hyper Header from the Lion Bike: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvm0 ... 1_1280.jpg

Here's the Hyper backpack: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q5Ob ... 45_909.jpg (Although, the real color scheme is red in the center, blue on the right shoulder, gray on the left shoulder. This guy wanted the color scheme to look more like Datas Hyper. Personally, I prefer the original BoA color scheme of gray red and blue.)

It should be noted that the last picture I linked to came from this post on Rangerboard.

The previous two pictures came from a Google Image Search. If the people responsible want credit, they can send a message and I'll give them their credit.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8804
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Va'al » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I've found it.

The one figure I've been wanting for the last six years.

Soul of Chogokin Spec XS-03 Eva Unit 01. My. God. :shock:

Image
Image

Image

Now to find someone selling it. #-o
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6721
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Va'al » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Damn. There's two awesome versions.

The other's based on the series (SPEC XS-01r), and comes with two amazing sword-guns rather than the BFG.

Image

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban952825
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6721
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Nige ja dame, nige ja dame, nige ja dameeeee!!!!! :D

Wow that can't possibly be cheap, expecially since it's a chogokin. It did cross my mind to buy one myself, but knowing the completist in me, I'll soon be adding Asuka's and Rei's EVA'S to the list.

Can't afford the space, to say nothing of the price.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, dang, but at least there's an alternative. I'd have to see images before I make my final decision though.


I can help with that.

Hyper Gosei Great: http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.co ... 9858_6.jpg

Here he is without the Hyper Header from the Lion Bike: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvm0 ... 1_1280.jpg

Here's the Hyper backpack: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q5Ob ... 45_909.jpg (Although, the real color scheme is red in the center, blue on the right shoulder, gray on the left shoulder. This guy wanted the color scheme to look more like Datas Hyper. Personally, I prefer the original BoA color scheme of gray red and blue.)

It should be noted that the last picture I linked to came from this post on Rangerboard.

The previous two pictures came from a Google Image Search. If the people responsible want credit, they can send a message and I'll give them their credit.


Bumping this discussion again... Finally got my hands on the Lion Mechazord With Robo Knight. (that's the actual name...) Wow. One impressive set of mecha. When they're all broken down and lined up, the name Megaforce really shines through. I'm so impressed with all of them. I wouldn't mind seeing Bandai skip Gosei Wonder and the Mystic Brothers. Plus that silly ostrich thing... Ugh. But... Gosei Ultimate? I'd buy that. IF it's even half as nice as these...heck yeah. I can't wait to see next year's Gokaiger adaptation. Oooh.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8804
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:31 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I'll have to see in 6 months or so. My in-laws will be all to happy to buy me things for my birthday, Christmas, Three Kings...

:lol:

btw, don't be afraid to IM me ;)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14583
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Anybody know artificial resuscitation for wallets? Mine's just passed out from shock after I paid for DX-12 TDKR Batman and the 3rd party bat-signal floodlight.

There goes three months' worth of fig-funds.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Sinnertwin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Marvel Select Hulk and Thor, just for that one scene...

Image
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Sinnertwin wrote:Marvel Select Hulk and Thor, just for that one scene...

Image


:lol:
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2773
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby datguy86 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Apparently a box set of GoBots puzzler for $30.50 after shipping....

which needed a replacement Jig Saw for an additional $18. Hrn.
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Vehicon
Posts: 395
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
I felled over to the dark side.

My inner pervy-weeaboo had to be fed. I bought myself some Queen's Blades revoltechs. One is from Ebay, the other 3 will come from 2 Asian stores.
Total: around 180$ of pure sexy goodness!

Image
Image
Image
Image

I'm looking forward to receiving them...
Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2545
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
A randon 4chan /toy/ thread made me remember a lost toy from my early childhood.

A Ronald McDonald plushie doll. Last time I remember having it was in 1978-79. I was around two or something. It had a -hard- head and soft hair. It had a wistle attached to it with a cord. It had a gimmick where you could plug the wistle in Ronald's mouth. You then pressed his belly hard and Ronald blew his wistle!

I even fed him by stuffing his mouth-hole with processed cheese.

I dont remember at all when it dissapeared.

But I found it back. For 35$ shipped.
Man, I'm so happy!
2013-01-22_000021.jpg
Last edited by -Kanrabat- on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2545
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
-Kanrabat- wrote:It had a head


What?! It had a head!?!??! That's not normal! :shock:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5408
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
PrymeStriker wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It had a head


What?! It had a head!?!??! That's not normal! :shock:


GODDAMMIT!

It had a HARD head... Stupid sleepy dyslexic fingers.... #-o
Original text edited.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2545
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Sinnertwin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Image
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sinnertwin wrote:Image


Image

:P

Not sure if it counts since it's on pre-order. My wallet's gonna hate me for this....
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby xyl360 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

I just preordered this:
Image

It was pretty much a necessity for me since I had already preordered this:

Image
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3001
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Sinnertwin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Sinnertwin wrote:Image


Image

:P

Not sure if it counts since it's on pre-order. My wallet's gonna hate me for this....


Ive got her on pre order also, I'm happy to count that as a yes :-D i also :APPLAUSE: your good taste!
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sinnertwin wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Sinnertwin wrote:Image


Image

:P

Not sure if it counts since it's on pre-order. My wallet's gonna hate me for this....


Ive got her on pre order also, I'm happy to count that as a yes :-D i also :APPLAUSE: your good taste!


Great minds think alike, no? ;)

I've also got DX12 Batman, waiting for him:

Image

So I can display them doing this :lol: :

Image
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion