Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
megatronus wrote:Purchased Marvel Universe 19" Galactus a couple weeks ago, in all his glory.

From TJ Maxx.

For $30.

WIN!!!

:DANCE:



Daaaaaaaaamn.... Just show him fighting some transformers so we can have a better idea how ginormous that thing is!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby megatronus » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
megatronus wrote:Purchased Marvel Universe 19" Galactus a couple weeks ago, in all his glory.

From TJ Maxx.

For $30.

WIN!!!

:DANCE:



Daaaaaaaaamn.... Just show him fighting some transformers so we can have a better idea how ginormous that thing is!


Unicron was sick today, so Galactus was called in to lend a planet-eating hand
Attachments
IMG_2887.JPG
Image
User avatar
megatronus
City Commander
Posts: 3126
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
megatronus wrote:
Unicron was sick today, so Galactus was called in to lend a planet-eating hand


Jeezahss! That thing is HUGE!
...
Please tell me that's MP-10 right there, not MP-01.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby megatronus » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Unicron was sick today, so Galactus was called in to lend a planet-eating hand


Jeezahss! That thing is HUGE!
...
Please tell me that's MP-10 right there, not MP-01.


LOL - it's TRU MP-10 :D
Image
User avatar
megatronus
City Commander
Posts: 3126
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Buster!
Image
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
"Put down your weapon; you have 20 seconds to comply..."

Image

Pre-ordered this guy. I've been wanting a version of ED-209 for ages, and the HT ones are just too pricy right now. Then in comes Neca with an affordable version, which is basically a scaled-down version of the HT replica. Comes with quotes from movie, and sound effects. Only this it doesn't include is the damaged gun pod and a remote control for the quotes and sound effects.

But at a fraction of the price, who can complain?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:"Put down your weapon; you have 20 seconds to comply..."

Image

Pre-ordered this guy. I've been wanting a version of ED-209 for ages, and the HT ones are just too pricy right now. Then in comes Neca with an affordable version, which is basically a scaled-down version of the HT replica. Comes with quotes from movie, and sound effects. Only this it doesn't include is the damaged gun pod and a remote control for the quotes and sound effects.

But at a fraction of the price, who can complain?


Neat! I do hope for you that it have at least basic articulation... And a Robocop buddy to do battle with.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:"Put down your weapon; you have 20 seconds to comply..."

Image

Pre-ordered this guy. I've been wanting a version of ED-209 for ages, and the HT ones are just too pricy right now. Then in comes Neca with an affordable version, which is basically a scaled-down version of the HT replica. Comes with quotes from movie, and sound effects. Only this it doesn't include is the damaged gun pod and a remote control for the quotes and sound effects.

But at a fraction of the price, who can complain?


Neat! I do hope for you that it have at least basic articulation... And a Robocop buddy to do battle with.


Thanks!

According to the promo brochure, it has all the articulation the ED is capable of in the movie, including the ability to slide its legs up and down the rails, or whatever they call them.

As for Robocop, I missed out on both versions. Hopefully Neca will re-release another batch to cash in on their ED toy.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:39 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:As for Robocop, I missed out on both versions. Hopefully Neca will re-release another batch to cash in on their ED toy.


...Or, you could always go to Ebay and pay the price... you dont need two kidneys anyway.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:As for Robocop, I missed out on both versions. Hopefully Neca will re-release another batch to cash in on their ED toy.


...Or, you could always go to Ebay and pay the price... you dont need two kidneys anyway.


LOL! Be that as it may, I think I'll keep my vital organs. From the pics I've seen, it doesn't look all that great, and doesn't even come with a no-helmet face. Definitely not worth scalper prices.

I wonder how the Figma Robocop scales in with the Neca ED, though?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby TulioDude » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Buster!
Image

They made a toy out of him?!
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
TulioDude wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Buster!
Image

They made a toy out of him?!

Yep, you can get it at the discovery channel store website and it's on sale for like $4.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Being Canadian and not on vacantion, I couldnt go to SDCC.

So, at least I managed to get pick related for only 55$ On Ebay... plus 27$ of shipping and import fees. Sigh.

Vinyl Scratch - Hasbro-2013-SDCC-My-Little-Pony- DJ-Pon3.jpg


I'm a bit worried because I noticed too late that the seller have a feedback of zero and another user with zero feedback bid (shill-bid?) until it reached my max bid of 55$.
I do hope everything goes well. I missed Derpy last year, no way I gonna miss Vinyl Scratch.

Also, when I'll receive it, it's one of the rare toys I'll keep sealed. The box is a perfect display piece and it even have light-up features!

I tried to get it from HTS first. However, Canadians are charged at least 32$ of shipping PLUS 11$ of TAXES.Also, they only take US Paypal and I dont have nor want a credit card.
Screw HTS with a pogostick.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:Being Canadian and not on vacantion, I couldnt go to SDCC.

So, at least I managed to get pick related for only 55$ On Ebay... plus 27$ of shipping and import fees. Sigh.

Vinyl Scratch - Hasbro-2013-SDCC-My-Little-Pony- DJ-Pon3.jpg


I'm a bit worried because I noticed too late that the seller have a feedback of zero and another user with zero feedback bid (shill-bid?) until it reached my max bid of 55$.
I do hope everything goes well. I missed Derpy last year, no way I gonna miss Vinyl Scratch.

Also, when I'll receive it, it's one of the rare toys I'll keep sealed. The box is a perfect display piece and it even have light-up features!

I tried to get it from HTS first. However, Canadians are charged at least 32$ of shipping PLUS 11$ of TAXES.Also, they only take US Paypal and I dont have nor want a credit card.
Screw HTS with a pogostick.


I may not be a brony, but I know a beautiful fig when I see one.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I may not be a brony, but I know a beautiful fig when I see one.


I know, right? Even better than last year's Derpy!
Also, I was on the fence from buying it. THIS made me jump it, open wallet forward:
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SJ21 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:35 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I just scored a complete vintage Castle Grayskull last week. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SJ21 wrote:I just scored a complete vintage Castle Grayskull last week. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on it.


REALLY complete? That is a feat in itself!

A great while ago, I scored a barebone Castle Grayskull for 10$. It's great as a backdrop for some Cyberverse battles!

Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2831
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SJ21 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I had to get a sword and an axe for the weapons rack off of ebay, which was easy enough. The cardboard cutouts are in rough shape, but they are there.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby xyl360 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Finally, my Godzilla joy will be complete:
Image
Preorder just went live on BBTS. S.H. MonsterArts Millenium Godzilla is coming and he looks very very angry, muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! :D
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3005
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
xyl360 wrote:Finally, my Godzilla joy will be complete:
Image
Preorder just went live on BBTS. S.H. MonsterArts Millenium Godzilla is coming and he looks very very angry, muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! :D

That is awesome, how big is it?
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby xyl360 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:31 am

Evil_the_Nub wrote:
xyl360 wrote:Finally, my Godzilla joy will be complete:
Image
Preorder just went live on BBTS. S.H. MonsterArts Millenium Godzilla is coming and he looks very very angry, muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! :D

That is awesome, how big is it?

It's not too huge, but it's super detailed and accurate to both how he appeared in the films and exactly how his articulation functioned in the films. A review of one of the earlier figures from this line may be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNQhw-FImw

I'm not 100% certain how Millennium Godzilla will scale with the earlier figures in the line, but my guess is, based on how they seem at least in the films, that he will be at least slightly larger than most of the previous figures (as was Destroyah, which I've already got).
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3005
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SJ21 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
My brother got me a Force FX Anakin/Darth Vader color changing lightsaber as a wedding gift. It is awesome. It looks pretty screen-accurate (not shiny metal of course) and it sounds great. I have been running around the house with it terrorizing the wife and the dog. Good times!
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:27 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:"Put down your weapon; you have 20 seconds to comply..."

Image

Pre-ordered this guy. I've been wanting a version of ED-209 for ages, and the HT ones are just too pricy right now. Then in comes Neca with an affordable version, which is basically a scaled-down version of the HT replica. Comes with quotes from movie, and sound effects. Only this it doesn't include is the damaged gun pod and a remote control for the quotes and sound effects.

But at a fraction of the price, who can complain?



I'm lucky enough to still have mine from the 80's. Y'know, the one with the pop cap feature.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1677
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Prattville, AL
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SJ21 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I got married a couple of weeks ago. As a joke my fiancee and I put a bunch of goofy stuff on our registry at Target. When we opened up the gifts my brother got me a Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker color change lightsaber. It is awesome. I have been swinging it around non-stop ever since.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Posts: 1512
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I actually received this as a belated birthday/Christmas present! The Bandai DX Chogokin Tamashii Exclusive YF-29 Durandal Isamu Dyson Custom!

Image

This probably belongs in the Christmas haul thread, but since it's not a TF....
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014