Page 3 of 7

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 am
by SKYWARPED_128
RodimalToyota wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:That is an awesome toy, Rodimal!

I'm waiting for Yamato's eventual re-release of the DYRL VT-1 Super Ostrich--hopefully they'll fix the cracked shoulder hinge issue this time around.



You missed it buddy, It was a Japanese limited release, came and went in a blink of an eye. Now its retailing for about 400$+. Never even knew it had come out until after it was sold out.

I hate Japanese limited runs.


Wasn't the Elintseeker also a limited run? If Yamato re-released it, there's always a chance for a second go at the Super Ostrich too.

In any case, Yamato's been known to double or triple dip time and time again. They've been reusing the V2 VF-1 molds for ages (TV, DYRL, Low-Viz, Chavelier, VF-X, Anniversary), and will probably continue to use in the future. The YF-19 has also seen non-canon releases with its Anniversary, DN and BOP repaints.

Hell even the less popular VF-0's from MacZero have been re-released a couple years ago.

And since the VT-1 has seen only one release to date, there's every chance we might see Yamato dust off the mold for a second release.

I mean, they did re-release the Elintseeker, so why not the Super Ostrich? ;)

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 am
by RodimalToyota
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:That is an awesome toy, Rodimal!

I'm waiting for Yamato's eventual re-release of the DYRL VT-1 Super Ostrich--hopefully they'll fix the cracked shoulder hinge issue this time around.



You missed it buddy, It was a Japanese limited release, came and went in a blink of an eye. Now its retailing for about 400$+. Never even knew it had come out until after it was sold out.

I hate Japanese limited runs.


Wasn't the Elintseeker also a limited run? If Yamato re-released it, there's always a chance for a second go at the Super Ostrich too.

In any case, Yamato's been known to double or triple dip time and time again. They've been reusing the V2 VF-1 molds for ages (TV, DYRL, Low-Viz, Chavelier, VF-X, Anniversary), and will probably continue to use in the future. The YF-19 has also seen non-canon releases with its Anniversary, DN and BOP repaints.

Hell even the less popular VF-0's from MacZero have been re-released a couple years ago.

And since the VT-1 has seen only one release to date, there's every chance we might see Yamato dust off the mold for a second release.

I mean, they did re-release the Elintseeker, so why not the Super Ostrich? ;)


The Super Ostrich w/ Option parts was released a month or two ago. The Elintseeker is Order Stopped on HLJ but Japanese etailers on ebay are selling them as in stock, even though the release date is November.

I know Bandai is a pain in the ass with releases, but I'm hoping Yamato learns from the high secondary market prices that these tools need to be released again. I'd love to get my hands on the VF-19, in 1/60 or 1/48, but not for 3-500$ on eBay.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:19 am
by SKYWARPED_128
RodimalToyota wrote:The Super Ostrich w/ Option parts was released a month or two ago.


Wait, what?! Seriously? Are you sure you didn't mean the VF-1D reissue?

I've pored over a lot of Macross forums, but I haven't come across any news on this. Even Yamato's official Japanese site didn't mention anything.

RodimalToyota wrote:I know Bandai is a pain in the ass with releases, but I'm hoping Yamato learns from the high secondary market prices that these tools need to be released again.


QFT.

Fricking Bandai has been a real prick with their "web exclusive" V2 Macross Frontier valks. I consider myself lucky to have gotten the VF-25F, as well as the Super Parts. My local hobby store had to cancel Ozma's VF-25S and couldn't even bring in Michel's VF-25G for pre-order.

I used to think Yamato was better at distributing their product until recently. The VF-1D with optional parts was reissued right under my nose and I didn't even get wind of it; nether did my hobby store.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm
by RodimalToyota
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:The Super Ostrich w/ Option parts was released a month or two ago.


Wait, what?! Seriously? Are you sure you didn't mean the VF-1D reissue?

I've pored over a lot of Macross forums, but I haven't come across any news on this. Even Yamato's official Japanese site didn't mention anything.

RodimalToyota wrote:I know Bandai is a pain in the ass with releases, but I'm hoping Yamato learns from the high secondary market prices that these tools need to be released again.


QFT.

Fricking Bandai has been a real prick with their "web exclusive" V2 Macross Frontier valks. I consider myself lucky to have gotten the VF-25F, as well as the Super Parts. My local hobby store had to cancel Ozma's VF-25S and couldn't even bring in Michel's VF-25G for pre-order.

I used to think Yamato was better at distributing their product until recently. The VF-1D with optional parts was reissued right under my nose and I didn't even get wind of it; nether did my hobby store.



VF-1D..

I was wrong, I realized I was thinking of the wrong valk.
I'll kill before I miss the Super Ost w/ option parts

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
I already posted it somewhere else, but what the hey, this is a better place anyway. :lol:

Outside of Transformers I have a couple of other loves: Gachapon toys or capsule toys from vending machines, Kamen Rider and Power Rangers/Super Sentai. But like with Transformers, the current Power Rangers Samurai offerings are very lean here; we have had the Morpher and Sword, 4" figures (both waves), Disc Cycles and now the Sword Cycles, and the first Megazord and Zord Vehicles. The Zord Vehicles appeared only a couple months ago in one single chain with the Beetle and Tiger. The Swordfish appeared only recently, but when I saw all three of them at once in the store I had to get them. and I'm glad I did. Especially since I had leftover gift vouchers and the store had a 15% off sale. I got them for roughly 50% of the total cost :DANCE:

The Samurai Battlewing is actually pretty nice, though the tail could have used a bit more work. Aside from that, he has a pretty decent wingspan and combined with the Samurai Megazord the whole does look pretty impressive. What I find a plus, compared to Tenkuu Shinken'oh, is that the two tiger drills have been relocated to the legs, and that he looks less back-heavy due to the Battlewing's size. However its size is also the main problem for the Samurai Battle Cannon with the OctozordSquidzord: too small. Still nice though, good substitute for DaiTenkuu, but not perfect.

I may have to ask my in-laws for the Clawzord (which I foolishly past on last time I was there :BANG_HEAD: ), the OctozordSquidzord and the Samurai Shark. Or pray they appear here in the Netherlands.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I already posted it somewhere else, but what the hey, this is a better place anyway. :lol:

Outside of Transformers I have a couple of other loves: Gachapon toys or capsule toys from vending machines, Kamen Rider and Power Rangers/Super Sentai. But like with Transformers, the current Power Rangers Samurai offerings are very lean here; we have had the Morpher and Sword, 4" figures (both waves), Disc Cycles and now the Sword Cycles, and the first Megazord and Zord Vehicles. The Zord Vehicles appeared only a couple months ago in one single chain with the Beetle and Tiger. The Swordfish appeared only recently, but when I saw all three of them at once in the store I had to get them. and I'm glad I did. Especially since I had leftover gift vouchers and the store had a 15% off sale. I got them for roughly 50% of the total cost :DANCE:

The Samurai Battlewing is actually pretty nice, though the tail could have used a bit more work. Aside from that, he has a pretty decent wingspan and combined with the Samurai Megazord the whole does look pretty impressive. What I find a plus, compared to Tenkuu Shinken'oh, is that the two tiger drills have been relocated to the legs, and that he looks less back-heavy due to the Battlewing's size. However its size is also the main problem for the Samurai Battle Cannon with the OctozordSquidzord: too small. Still nice though, good substitute for DaiTenkuu, but not perfect.

I may have to ask my in-laws for the Clawzord (which I foolishly past on last time I was there :BANG_HEAD: ), the OctozordSquidzord and the Samurai Shark. Or pray they appear here in the Netherlands.


Your location data mentions Texas. If you can get someone in the US to help you, TRU has the entire Gigazord in a box set for $130.00 (I think it's $130.00...) And it's pretty nice. I had to complete mine piecemeal and I ended up having to order the Octozord from Amazon. (Saw it at retail a few times, but most of those AFTER I needed it. I saw it once when I wasn't interested in having the mecha, months and months before I started buying them. And now, I've seen it a handful of times, almost a year after I ordered it. =\)

It's well worth buying the full set. It's massive. Nowhere near as big as the BOJ version, of course, but it's huge.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
First the Claw Armor Megazord, now the whole Gigazord? Good lord, it had better include the "Shark" :shock:

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:First the Claw Armor Megazord, now the whole Gigazord? Good lord, it had better include the "Shark" :shock:


Unfortunately, no.

It comes with the following:

Samurai Megazord
Clawzord
Bull Megazord
Swordfishzord
Tigerzord
Beetlezord
Octozord

Sharkzord and Lightzord are separate. Lightzord is the same size as the Tiger, Octo, etc. (They downsized it so the Megazord can hold it as a weapon like one of the action figures would.)

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:First the Claw Armor Megazord, now the whole Gigazord? Good lord, it had better include the "Shark" :shock:


Unfortunately, no.

It comes with the following:

Samurai Megazord
Clawzord
Bull Megazord
Swordfishzord
Tigerzord
Beetlezord
Octozord

Sharkzord and Lightzord are separate. Lightzord is the same size as the Tiger, Octo, etc. (They downsized it so the Megazord can hold it as a weapon like one of the action figures would.)


Ok, it's not worth getting anyway. I just want all but the Bullzord and Lightzord.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm
by SKYWARPED_128
Just got my HT 1/6 Bat-pod last week. Glad I pre-ordered; sold out at the store before it even hit the shelves.

It's a massively detailed replica, right down to the physical quirks of the actual machine; banks slightly to the left due to the single front axle on the left side attaching to the wheel.

I'm glad I didn't really read up on the bat-pod replica until after I brought it home and checked it. Some have reported QC problems with misaligned front wheels and problematic handlebars. In this case, ignorance is bliss. Would have had many a sleepless night waiting for it to arrive.

Also bought the Figma ex:ride motored cuirassier from Fate/Zero. Funny thing is, I didn't even watch the anime, and felt nothing for the Saber fig. The bike, though, was a beautifully designed machine and I just had to get it.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 pm
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Well, that's a bummer. I just spotted a difference between the US and EU versions of the Zord Vehicles. Rather, the figures that come with them: the EU versions have all new heads with non-removable helmets. Color me surprised. Couldn't care less though.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:39 pm
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, that's a bummer. I just spotted a difference between the US and EU versions of the Zord Vehicles. Rather, the figures that come with them: the EU versions have all new heads with non-removable helmets. Color me surprised. Couldn't care less though.


Those helmeted figures are the first run Zords, actually.

The helmetless figures are the second run and introduce the smaller Claw, Scorpion, Shark and Light Zords. (The first run Zords, which is all the way up to Octo, are repacked and have helmetless figures in this second run as well.) The Scorpion comes with Deker and the helmet does not come off.

I'm sure you'll see the helmetless ones later on.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, that's a bummer. I just spotted a difference between the US and EU versions of the Zord Vehicles. Rather, the figures that come with them: the EU versions have all new heads with non-removable helmets. Color me surprised. Couldn't care less though.


Those helmeted figures are the first run Zords, actually.

The helmetless figures are the second run and introduce the smaller Claw, Scorpion, Shark and Light Zords. (The first run Zords, which is all the way up to Octo, are repacked and have helmetless figures in this second run as well.) The Scorpion comes with Deker and the helmet does not come off.

I'm sure you'll see the helmetless ones later on.


Really? Ours come in boxes, was that the case with the first-run figures over there too?

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 pm
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, that's a bummer. I just spotted a difference between the US and EU versions of the Zord Vehicles. Rather, the figures that come with them: the EU versions have all new heads with non-removable helmets. Color me surprised. Couldn't care less though.


Those helmeted figures are the first run Zords, actually.

The helmetless figures are the second run and introduce the smaller Claw, Scorpion, Shark and Light Zords. (The first run Zords, which is all the way up to Octo, are repacked and have helmetless figures in this second run as well.) The Scorpion comes with Deker and the helmet does not come off.

I'm sure you'll see the helmetless ones later on.


Really? Ours come in boxes, was that the case with the first-run figures over there too?


Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 pm
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:07 pm
by Red 50
Not excactly a treasure, but I saw a 2013 Hot Wheels Chevy Camaro Special Edition on a store shelf. Now, I'm not a Hot Wheels fan or a model car collector, but since I'm a Chevy Camaro-fan I just couldn't resist buying it.

Man, I'm starting to feel like Barry Weiss here.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:47 pm
by Autobot032
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Autobot032 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.


I'll be in the US permanently by then, but good to see the Gosei series is out. By the way, what is Datas Hyper called over there, and will he be out? I wanna make at least Hyper Gosei Great :)

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Oooh. Boxes? That's awesome! No, sadly, our's come on bubble cards. Resealable, but bubble cards.


Still better than the bubble packaging of some electronics. Good lord, I'm always scared of cutting myself when handling those. :shock:

One final question: do they all come with cardboard cutouts of the Zords there? Because here they don't.


Helmeted: No. Helmetless, both waves: Yes. Even the helmetless repacks of Green, Blue, all of Gold's and all of Red's Zords come with the cardboard cutouts.

Even Deker's Scorpion has one, I believe.


I hate to quote my own post, but I wanted to continue the chat...

I just recently bought the Gosei Great Megazord and Sky, Land and Sea Brothers sets. I just now bought the Lion Brothers bikes. I just need Gosei Ground Lion Mechazord and I have the complete set. I missed out on it when it hit TRU.com. (I won't miss again...) Not quite the same quality of Samurai/Super Samurai toys, but they're nice. If they hit Europe, I do recommend them.


I'll be in the US permanently by then, but good to see the Gosei series is out. By the way, what is Datas Hyper called over there, and will he be out? I wanna make at least Hyper Gosei Great :)


Well, that's the problem...

BoA has decided against releasing Datas Hyper, at least at this current time.

In Japan, the Headers Skyic, Seaic, Landic came in packs of three, just them. Here in the US they come attached to a jet cart that barely posable Ranger figures sit in. Red for Sky Brothers, Blue for Sea Brothers, Black for Land Brothers. The Headers pop off and attach to the Gosei Great Megazord (they actually kept most of the Japanese names for the US line) and then the carts snap together and then plug into the back of Gosei Great to create Hyper Gosei Great.

...minus one header. The Hyper head piece comes with the Sky Brothers cart, but the special Header that came with Datas Hyper (the blue one) comes on a Lion Bike. The Lion Bikes attach to Gosei Grand/Lion Mechazord. So...to get the full set of mecha, you need the following:

Gosei Great Megazord
Sky Brothers Zord Vehicle
Sea Brothers Zord Vehicle
Land Brothers Zord Vehicle
Gosei Grand/Lion Mechazord
Sea Lion Bike (Hyper's header/Blue Ranger/light blue plastic)
Sea Lion Bike (yep, you read that right. Gosei Great's leg/Black Ranger/dark blue plastic)
Sky Lion Bike (Gosei Great's leg/Red Ranger/red plastic)

You'll need all of that to complete Gosei Great Ground or Hyper Gosei Great. (These titles just burn a hole in my brain. Urgh.)

Apparently, Datas Hyper made one or two appearances on the show, once in a movie and had all of like 6-8 minutes screen time, total. I'm guessing Saban felt no need to bring him over here, not to mention, it's been said that since arcades aren't big in the US anymore and he's an arcade machine, no push to bring him.

Honestly, after having Hyper Gosei Great (the US version), I'm not missing Datas Hyper at all. The carts look like a rocket backpack for the Megazord. Pretty nice looking, too. I will tell you, the build quality is a little less than Samurai. The Headers tend to separate at the bottom when attached and removed, but close back up when in place or off to the side. (Super glue can fix this.) The Snake Mechazord's thighs tend to pry open a bit when you try to move the Zord limbs at the knees. (Super glue would also help with this.)

Parts of it are floppy, even when connected, but it's certainly not a deal breaker, by any means. It could be a bit tighter and have slightly better build quality, but the plastic's nice and solid. There's nothing soft or flexible other than the wings on the Megazord's head. The rest is rock solid. I highly recommend it. At the prices Wal*Mart's asking...heck yeah.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 am
by JelZe GoldRabbit
Well, dang, but at least there's an alternative. I'd have to see images before I make my final decision though.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 am
by Autobot032
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, dang, but at least there's an alternative. I'd have to see images before I make my final decision though.


I can help with that.

Hyper Gosei Great: http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.co ... 9858_6.jpg

Here he is without the Hyper Header from the Lion Bike: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdvm0 ... 1_1280.jpg

Here's the Hyper backpack: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q5Ob ... 45_909.jpg (Although, the real color scheme is red in the center, blue on the right shoulder, gray on the left shoulder. This guy wanted the color scheme to look more like Datas Hyper. Personally, I prefer the original BoA color scheme of gray red and blue.)

It should be noted that the last picture I linked to came from this post on Rangerboard.

The previous two pictures came from a Google Image Search. If the people responsible want credit, they can send a message and I'll give them their credit.

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:12 pm
by Va'al
I've found it.

The one figure I've been wanting for the last six years.

Soul of Chogokin Spec XS-03 Eva Unit 01. My. God. :shock:

Image
Image

Image

Now to find someone selling it. #-o

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 pm
by Va'al
Damn. There's two awesome versions.

The other's based on the series (SPEC XS-01r), and comes with two amazing sword-guns rather than the BFG.

Image

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban952825

Re: Your latest findings of non-Transformers toys, A.K.A that treasure you just HAD to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 pm
by SKYWARPED_128
Nige ja dame, nige ja dame, nige ja dameeeee!!!!! :D

Wow that can't possibly be cheap, expecially since it's a chogokin. It did cross my mind to buy one myself, but knowing the completist in me, I'll soon be adding Asuka's and Rei's EVA'S to the list.

Can't afford the space, to say nothing of the price.