CHARACTER OF THE MONTH (COTM) GUIDELINES:
Here's your chance to nominate your favorite G1 Transformer character from the US or Japanese cartoons for COTM. At the end of each month, the top 5 topics from the nominations below move on to ROCK THE VOTE, where you can vote for the next COTM! If your character wins the most votes, it will be featured in the COTM section by having 50 cartoon screen shots, toy images, box artwork, tech specs, & Universe entry displayed. Good luck & may the best nomination win!
- The most important guideline of all is that the COTM section is meant as fun! Be a good sport and play fair!!! If your character loses, no big deal! Seibertron.com will be around for a very long time. There's always next month!
- You can nominate any character below who has appeared in animated form from the US or Japanese cartoons.
- You may only nominate the character once.
- The nominations are not meant as discussion threads and are not meant to be bumped. This will officially be considered as cheating.
- When you nominate a character, make sure he or she hasn't already won the COTM title and that the potential nominee isn't in the current ROCK THE VOTE for COTM.
- For example, a character nomination was recently closed because that character is already in the running for this month's COTM.
- At the end of each month, the top 5 topics from the nominations below move on to ROCK THE VOTE, where you can vote for the next COTM!
- Once a character has been placed into the final round at ROCK THE VOTE, you may only vote once.
- Duplicate votes will be blocked and if excessive, you and your server may be blocked from accessing the internet through the use of PHP. Several members have already been blocked from site participation.
- The winning character at the end of the month's voting will be featured in the COTM section by having approximately 50 screen shots, toy images, box artwork, tech specs, and Universe entry (if applicable) prominently displayed.
- At the end of each year, you will get to vote on who you think should be the Character Of The Year (previous year's COTMs)! These same guidelines apply to COTY voting.