Here are some comparison Photos of the KO Scorpronok.
Without checking the product in personal, it may be difficult to distinguish the difference between original G1 and KO.
Below listed some points that might help to recognize their difference.
1. KO Overall material is a little bit gross while original features plain plastic. KO version material is more like a normal plastic toy material...
2. KO features screw on both sides of the head while original feature pin.
3. KO have Scorpion legs use screws while the original one use pin.
4. Sculpture on Original item is clearer.
5. The eye sculpture of Headrobot is difference.
6. Sculpture on the cannon is different.
7. The sculpture on KO Chromed parts are damaged.
8. Visible bubble on the KO version chest and hip paint job.
Hope these informations are helpful and don’t mistakenly buy KO version as authentic one. Enjoy!
Please email to email@example.com for further enquiry.
News Categories: View All Categories, 3rd Party News, Auctions, Book News, Cartoon News, Collectables, Collector's Club News, Comic Book News, Company News, Contests, Editorials, Event News, Game News, Heavy Metal War, Interviews, Knock Offs, Media, Movie News, People News, Podcast, Press Releases, Reviews, Rumors, Sightings, Site Articles, Site News, Sponsor News, Store News, Top Lists, Toy News, Transtopia