The stickers use a plastic backdrop just like e-HOBBY emblem stickers do, so they can fit with any color of Transformers.
It isn’t SG Soundwave without his headband! Because the sticker is folded and then connected together, it can be removed and attached over and over. Try it out on other Transformers, too!
With stickers based on the BotCon 2012 SG Soundwave, such as his guitar/rising sun insignia and Cold Slither band logo, you can decorate Soundwave however you like!
Applying SG Ratbat’s chest shields gives him an even more bat-like look!
Details like the restraining bolt applied by Cliffjumper as well as the Dinocon team label tie into the story of the Shattered Glass world.
SG Rewind’s leg and back stickers homage the G2 Gobots.
SG Ramhorn’s side sticker accents his gray details, giving him a more mechanical look.
Could this be a Beastformers crossover?! The Sunburst mark shines from Solarbot’s chest.
Who will be the villain of your SG army?!
It's finally here! Issue 48 of the TCC Magazine is in the mail and with it, the announcement of the BotCon 2013 convention set theme. Though the BotCon theme is just the icing on the Issue 48 cake! Also in this issue we have a great sit down with Clint Chapman from the Transformers brand team where we talk about Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters, two all-new MTMTE profiles, an all-new Recordicons and the final installment to this year Club story "A Flash Forward". All this and more in Issue 48 of the TCC Magazine!
TFCC wrote:It's that time of year. Time for the Fall TCC membership drive! Get ready for some amazing reveals, great contests and club store sales as we get ready to head into 2013!
And speaking of next year, first up BotCon 2013. While we are locking down the details for next years convention, we are excited to reveal that for 2013, the BotCon set theme and story-line will be revealed in Issue 48 of the TCC Magazine! We are doing the reveal a new way this year, so if you are NOT a member yet be sure to JOIN TODAY so you get the next issue and get the scoop on the story and some of the characters for BotCon 2013. If you are already a member, sit back and get ready for the reveal!
Also, for those of you going to NYCC (or following from home), be sure to stop by and see Dan Khanna as he will have a reveal as it relates to the 2013 Transformers Figure Subscription Service. You won't want to miss what he has at his table! He will be set up at table O16. Be sure to mark that on your schedule!
So stay tuned... More news/contests to come later this week
TFCC wrote:1. You must be a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club to take advantage of the Figure Subscription Service.
2. There is NO reason to rush the site or be in a hurry as this is a build to order system. We will build as many as you order, so we cannot run out. YOU CAN ORDER AS MANY AS YOU WANT, there is no limit.
3. What you do need to be concerned about is the closing date of the subscription service, which ENDS on September 10th at midnight.
4. You can either pay In Full or by Installment. There will be 3 installments. When you subscribe and choose pay by Installment, you will be billed for the first two months’ shipments. Then sometime during the second month, you will be billed for the 3rd and 4th months’ shipments and sometime during the 4th month you will be billed for the final 2 months’ shipments.
5. The figures will be shipped in random order. All members receive the same figures each month. The figure pairings will not be preannounced. So if you don’t mind, when you get your shipment each month, PLEASE do not go online and tell what you received. We want each shipment to be a surprise for as many members as possible.
6. The cost is $282 if Paid In Full (plus shipping) or three Installments of $94 (plus shipping). Please note that there is a $3 online processing fee for each billing. We take Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Unfortunately we cannot accept Money Orders or Checks for this offer.
7. If you pick a shipping service that does not include insurance or if you don’t pick the insurance, we do not have any responsibility for replacement of lost or damaged or misdirected orders.
8. If you move or need to change your credit card during the program, you can log into your account and change it there. This will change all of your future FSS billings and shipments. We will also be sending you reminders to check your address and cc before each billing/shipment goes out. We are not responsible for shipments that are lost due to incorrect shipping information on file.
9. We are waiting on the final schedule from China so we don’t know exactly when the first figures will ship, we “think” it will be sometime in January. We will announce this as soon as we get the final schedule.
10. Some of the figures (single figures) MAY be available in the Club Store after the subscriber’s figures ship. These will be at a much higher price per figure. There is no guarantee of availability of any of the figures in the club store. If you want to ensure getting these limited edition figures, you need to subscribe to the service.
TFCC wrote:Hello all,
Tomorrow (Thursday) we are going to give the new server it's final test by turing on the products for you to order. We will be turning on the left over BotCon products, Runamuck, and other club items around noon CDT tomorrow.
Please note that you will be limited to ONE Runamuck and ONE Convention Pack (below) until we see how demand goes. DO NOT PLACE a second order until we allow you, as we can see all of our orders by member and will cancel the order and charge a cancellation fee. WE WILL CANCEL ALL of your orders if you place a second one. This includes the few people that through the first time we turned the products on.
2012 Transformers Club Exclusive Runamuck (1 pc) $32.00
2012 BotCon Souvenir Combo Pack (Octopunch & Spinister 2pk, 2012 Comic Program, Trading Card Set) 4 pcs $110.00
We want to ensure that as many people as possible are able to get these pieces first hand without having to go to the secondary market. IF WE DON"T SELL OUT, as soon as the flurry abates, we will remove the limits.
I'll send out another email and we will tweet when the product is live.
Thanks for your patience!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fun Pub Comics offers NEW comic title: Lydia VS the Zombies!
Fort Worth, TX – January 28th , 2012 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s official Transformers and G.I. Joe Collectors’ Clubs, as well as the publisher of the convention comic titles “Transformers: Timelines” and “G.I. Joe VS Cobra,” announced today an exciting new entry in to the Zombie comic phenomenon… “Lydia VS The Zombies!”
This all-new title goes where no Zombie tale has gone before… Pre-School!?! Read on for the synopsis:
Tea Time. Play Dates. Hair Braiding. ZOMBIE APOCOLPYSE!
The end of the world is just another day for LYDIA, a pint size toddler stuck in the land of the undead. This little angel isn’t facing the hordes of man-eating monsters alone though! Accompanying her on this adventure are her pet pug, Duke, and her imaginary friend - although he’s not really imaginary, just DEAD. Join LYDIA for the “scariest” adventure of the year!
32 pages, FC
Finally, a Zombie tale for kids of ALL ages. From tiny tots to the adult reader, this is the zombie tale anyone can enjoy. Don’t worry though. There will still be plenty of “Braaaaiiinnnnsssss”!
For more information on this and the other amazing titles currently available for solicitation through Diamond’s Previews, please visit http://www.fpcomics.com/
About Fun Publications, Inc.
For over 15 years, Fun Publications, Inc. has been a Hasbro licensee offering fans and collectors of pop culture memorabilia news, exclusive product and family events through different print offerings, websites, collector clubs and brand specific conventions such as GIJoeCon and BotCon. Located in Fort Worth Texas, Fun Publications reaches a large audience, serving the United States and many other countries such as Japan, Great Britain, Brazil, Australia and Canada. For more information visit TransformersClub.com, GIJoeClub.com, GIJoeCon.com, and BotCon.com. BotCon is a registered trademark of Fun Publications, Inc. (C) 2012 Fun Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.
News Categories: View All Categories, 3rd Party News, Auctions, Book News, Cartoon News, Collectables, Collector's Club News, Comic Book News, Company News, Contests, Editorials, Event News, Game News, Heavy Metal War, Interviews, Knock Offs, Media, Movie News, People News, Podcast, Press Releases, Reviews, Rumors, Sightings, Site Articles, Site News, Sponsor News, Store News, Top Lists, Toy News, Transtopia