He’s brave, powerful, wise and just all-round awesome!
9th September 2014: Jagex has confirmed today that both Wheeljack and Knock Out, known to fans worldwide as characters from the Transformers TV series, will appear as playable warriors within TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE.
Premature news of their inclusion reached media overnight. While Jagex is willing to confirm their plans to include these, and many other, signature bots, further details of their weapons, equipment, and special attacks will not be forthcoming at this time.
Mark Gerhard, Jagex CEO, said of the unscheduled reveal, “It’s regrettable that such recognisable faces from Transformers lore should prematurely appear in the public domain without the rightful fanfare they deserve. On a positive note we’re delighted that they’re already resonating strongly with both our existing players and the wider Transformers fan-base. It’s immensely encouraging to see this level of interest, especially as we look at our existing road map and the plans we have for the inclusion of many other signature favourites within the game later this year.”
Further details about both Wheeljack and Knock Out will be scheduled for release soon, as will additional information about Chromia and Flamewar – other lore-based warriors who were mentioned in the latest community update of 5 th September: https://www.transformersuniverse.com/en ... rse-050914
Anyone brave enough to experience killer team combat in TRANFORMERS UNIVERSE can play now by downloading the Windows or Mac thin client at http://www.transformersuniverse.com.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Join us as we go behind the scenes of Transformers Universe, bring you closer to the guys that are making the game.
In this episode we catch-up with Vice President David Nicholson for some updates that have been dropping into the game, get top game tips from the team and some of our top players, and we head on over to LA to check in with the two major stars – Optimus Prime & Megatron! Learn more about the VO work they've been doing in-game and get a sneak peak at an upcoming project.
Want to know more about TU? Head on over to our website and try the game right now @ http://www.transformersuniverse.com -- After you've watched the video of course.
Tips and Tricks
● Smaller Autobots can change from robot form to drive beneath some enemy attacks
● Equip colossal melee weapons to increase damage from hand to hand combat. Swing swords,
hammers, axes, etc to deliver massive damage
● Make sure to equip your most powerful ranged weapons to wreak havoc from afar. Fire rifles, cannons,
rockets, etc. to damage enemies in the distance
● Obstacles will slow you down and take your Autobot out of vehicle form. Try to avoid them if you can
● Some Autobots are so powerful that they can crash through obstacles without slowing down or
changing out of vehicle form
● When you change from vehicle to robot form, you will perform a melee attack. This attack is stronger
than your normal melee attack
● Use your ranged weapon to help lower an enemy's health even in missions where the objective is to
use your melee weapon but remember to finish them off with your melee weapon or it won't count
● A well timed dodge mixed with a melee attack works well against a charging melee enemy
● Even if you have completed all stars on a mission, you can replay it to earn XP, Energon Packs, and
● For score mission objectives, make sure you defeat all the enemies and pick up all the Energon Packs
● Keep ranged enemies in front of you, if you pass them they don't always return to the battlefield
Gear and Items
● Equip protective gear to increase the HP of your Autobots. Rarer gear may have bonus modifiers that
could increase XP or Energon Shards earned
● Make sure you equip appropriate gear when you switch between characters and remember that character specific gear is always the most effective - Example: Only Optimus Prime can equip "Optimus Prime's Transmetal Claymore"
● Gear has 5 rarities: Common (CO), Uncommon (UC), Rare (RA), Epic (EP), and Legendary (LG). The
rarer the gear, the better the stats and unique benefits
● If you have gear you don't need, you should sell it and use the Energon Shards to upgrade the gear
you'd like to use
● If enemies feel too strong make sure to use Energon Shards to upgrade your gear. The higher your
gear level, the more powerful it becomes
● Synergon is used to acquire new high-end gear from the store. It may also be used to Continue when you're defeated during a mission
● When you open the Space Bridge, a new gear item will be transported to you. The rarity of the gear
● Cyber Credits may be traded for some of the rarest gear from the Space Bridge
XP, Stars and Upgrading
● Your Autobots will earn XP from completing missions
● Even if you fail a mission you will still earn some XP for your efforts
● For every mission objective completed, you'll earn a star. Stars may be combined with your Autobots to
unlock and upgrade them
● Each mission has three different objectives. Complete all three objectives to earn stars used to unlock
and upgrade the Autobots
● To get the most out of your Autobots, you'll need to upgrade them with your stars. When an Autobot is
upgraded, its stats will go up and their max level will be increased
● Some Autobots require special items for upgrading in addition to Stars. Collect these items by completing certain mission objectives
● A small amount of your Energon reserves must be depleted in order to begin a mission. Energon will
recharge automatically over time
● Complete missions to earn Energon Shards. The Energon Shards you earn may be used to upgrade
the strength of your gear
● You can fully refill your Energon with Energon Recharge items
● When an enemy is defeated, it will drop an Energon Pack. Pick these up to complete objectives and
earn bigger mission rewards
● The Scout may look small but he packs quite a punch - Watch out for his charging melee attack
● The Gunner fires powerful ranged weapons at you as you battle your way down field. Avoid his attacks
and move in close for the kill
● The Beamer utilizes a concentrated energy weapon. Don't make the mistake of crossing his beam.
Multiple beamers on screen makes for a treacherous encounter
● The Miner carries hoards of explosive mines. When he drops them in your path, make sure to jump to
avoid them. If you let them stick around for too long they will lay down a group of devastating mines
● In certain missions, Lockdown will appear and try to destroy your Autobots. Avoid his rifle and laser sight before moving in for a crushing blow
● Each Autobot has a special ability specific to that character
● Bumblebee has a chance to collect more than 1 Energon Pack from a single enemy
● Optimus Prime has increased melee power and critical hit chance ● Hound has increased defense
● Crosshairs is proficient with ranged weapons
● Drift and Grimlock earn 50% more Energon Shards after each mission
Hey TRANSFORMERS Legends fans,
Last week the team episode “ME, GRIMLOCK, KING!” had issues that may have prevented players from fully enjoying the episode or earning the top reward card. We’ve decided to re-run this episode this week, Pre-registration will start Wednesday at 4pm and the episode will start Thursday at 5pm.
Episode cards earned in the last “ME, GRIMLOCK, KING!” episode; OPTIMUS PRIME, WHEELJACK, SHOCKWAVE, AND MEGATRON will get episode an bonus again and these cards will be available in the Space Bridge.
We hope this gives everyone a chance to play the episode without issues and get another chance at scoring that awesome Grimlock card.
-The TRANSFORMERS Legends team
Aligned - Choose your allegiance.
Peace through Tyranny - Defeat 250 Autobots.
It Was An Honor - Defeat 250 Decepticons or mercenaries.
Short Circuit - Reach Level 5.
Perfect - Reach Level 10.
You Got The Touch - Reach Level 25.
Covenant of Primus - Activate Prime Mode.
It’s The Thought That Counts - Open 3 Gear Boxes.
Tough - Make it through Wave 5 in Escalation.
Double Tough - Make it through Wave 10 in Escalation.
Double Tough Hard - Make it through Wave 15 in Escalation.
Hmm, Upgrades - Upgrade any installation to max level in Escalation.
You Get Nothing, Good Day Sir - Slow down the reverse engineering project.
Make Peace, Not War - Destroy Lockdown's Weapon Caches.
Somebody's Watching Me - Find all the Stalker's Observations.
Make It Rain - Discover the fate of the Entrepreneur.
Spoils of War - Listen to all the Veteran's laments.
Snitches Get Stitches - As Drift, destroy all the Anti-Alien Propaganda Billboards.
My Blade Has Tasted Better - As Drift, defeat 25 enemies with the Blade Dash ability.
Spectacularly Amazing! - As Sideswipe, get through the whole chasm using less than 6 grapples.
Softly Softly Catchee Monkey - As Swindle, defeat Cliffjumper without causing any collateral damage.
No One Gets Outta Here Alive! - Destroy everything outside the Gates of Kaon.
What Could Go Wrong? - As Optimus, complete the rescue of Cliffjumper without using the turret.
I'd Like To Leave Here Please - As Jetfire, escape the ruins of Trypticon without taking any damage from the laser gates.
Sting Like A... - As Bumblebee, defeat a sniper with a melee attack.
Tread Lightly - As Grimlock, prevent Optimus from falling below 50% health while defending him.
Give Me The News Doc - Heal 50000 health points amongst you and your allies.
Need... Oil... Can - Defeat 75 enemies that are slowed.
Bleeding Edge - Complete the game with a HACK active.
Of Merit and Distinction - Earn 250 Combat Distinctions.
Challenge Accepted - Complete 50 Challenges.
Blasters! Blasters! Blasters! - Unlock every weapon.
This Weapon of Iron & Wood - Fully upgrade a primary weapon.
VROOM-pire! - Defeat 50 enemies by siphoning their health away with the Energon Harvester.
Y U Heff 2 B Mad? - Use the V32.Cybr Corrupt@r on a Power Foe and have them defeat an enemy.
Shadow Company - Defeat 25 enemies after using the Cloak ability.
Thumbs Up Soldier! - Defeat 35 enemies using throwback damage from the Kinetic Capacitor Shield ability.
Marked for Destruction - Defeat 50 enemies marked with E.D.U.
Turret Buddy - Defeat 25 enemies with your Battle Sentry.
healing.exe - Repair 5000 points of damage with your Repair Sentry.
Quartermaster - Resupply 250 times with the Ammo Supply Core.
Totally OP - Defeat 100 enemies with the Riot Cannon.
I Hope You Have Insurance - Heal 15000 health points with your Heal Beam.
Scrapped - Use Explosive Path to defeat 35 enemies.
Tormenta - Use Thunder Blast to earn 35 multi kills.
Loadsa Money - Earn 25000 Energon Shards.
What Does This Do? - Use 50 T.E.C.H.
It's Not A Sprint - Drive or Fly 26 miles (42km).
[b]Full Metal Jacket[/b] - Reload 1000 times.
Welcome to Earth! - Defeat Lockdown.
News Categories: View All Categories, 3rd Party News, Auctions, Book News, Cartoon News, Collectables, Collector's Club News, Comic Book News, Company News, Contests, Editorials, Event News, Game News, Heavy Metal War, Interviews, Knock Offs, Media, Movie News, People News, Podcast, Press Releases, Reviews, Rumors, Sightings, Site Articles, Site News, Sponsor News, Store News, Top Lists, Toy News, Transtopia