We just received the following email from CBS Radio. The email is about special live online coverage of the Transformers Movie Premiere. Here is what the email reports:
I work at CBS Radio where we are launching a new exclusive web series called “Live from the Web Carpet”. Check it out here: www.webcarpetlive.com.
The first installation in this series will be a live webcast with full red carpet coverage from The Transformers premiere on Wednesday, June 27th at 6:30 PM PST. In addition to running the live webcast, www.webcarpetlive.com website includes exclusive interviews and behind the scenes footage. Following the live webcast, the red carpet video will be available on demand as well as exclusive photos of the event.
We have some good news for Transformers fans living in Greece. There are reports of new Transformers sightings. BlackMegatron of TFW2005 has reported finding Transformers Movie toys at various locations. So to our fellow Transformers fans living in Greece, Good Luck with the hunt!
This is a friendly reminder that Activision's Transformers Movie game has been released today for the PC, XBOX 360, PS3, PS2, and Wii. So head over to your favorite retailer and pick it up. Remember the choice is yours to Protect or Destroy!
Our own Blitzwing the warrior has brought us news of new footage from the Transformers Movie. Here is what he reported:
"Same footage shown on the Ellen Degenerres Show but with more footage of Lennox on his webcam, Blackout landing, the controller saying "45000X? Thats not possible." and Blackout starting to transform"
With GM vehicles being featured in the Transformers Movie it was only a matter of time before commercials featuring the Transformers to sell cars would surface. Chevy has started a new sale and ad campaigne titled "Transform Your Ride." So far there are two commercials. One features Optimus Prime and the other features Blackout.
We came. We changed. We conquered. Or, at least I hope so.
Most of you seem very thrilled with the all new layout for Seibertron.com. This new design has been a work in progress since February. My good friend, staff member and fellow Chicagoan, Paul (aka Starscream), suggested to me that he could come up with a pretty kick ass design for the site (Paul is a professional graphic artist in the music industry). Four months later, after much discussion, instructions and plain out hard work on both of our behalves (probably around 100 hours total), we can now enjoy a slick, cool looking design just in time for ... Seibertron.com's 7 year anniversary on June 26th???
You thought I was going to say "... just in time for BotCon and the release of a little movie we've all been losing sleep over.", didn't you? When I heard last fall that BotCon was going to be moved to the week of June 24th, I was thrilled that they had planned an entire convention right around the time of Seibertron.com's 7 year anniversary, not to mention that many of us around the world would get to see the movie this week. This is the first time that I'll get to celebrate the site's anniversary with so many other Seibertronians. How very exciting indeed.
As I mentioned above, my buddy Paul had worked very hard on this design. He presented a very challenging design which challenged my programming and HTML layout and design skills immensely. I loved every frustrating moment of it. Paul accomplished exactly what I had hoped he would: break the mold, my friend, break the mold. Aside from aesthetics, Seibertron.com has more or less used the same front page design for almost 6 years. While the current design definitely has some resemblances, it is most definitely different than any of the designs I had been creating and/or "borrowing" since 2001. Paul, I owe you some beers at BotCon my friend.
I had originally sought out to write a very long winded message but I think I've pretty much said everything that needs to be said. BotCon is this week. Many of us get to see the movie this week. The new design launches on Seibertron.com. Today is the site's 7 year anniversary. If there was ever a time to celebrate being a fan of the legendary Transformers .... this is most certainly that week.
Thank you for all of your support guys. It's been an incredible past 7 years ... here's to the next 7!
Enjoy the moment my friends! This time is ours.
Your friendly neighborhood website slinging webmaster,
Fan2Fan has posted a update from Dengeki Hobby magazine and Figure Oh!
New issues of Figure Oh!, Dengeki Hobby Magazine and Hobby Japan are out today and available for those who wish to order a copy. Some new pictures on upcoming TF releases,
Dengeki Hobby Magazine:
1. July releases of the movie line, wave 2 is scheduled to come out on 19 Jul, MA-09 Ironhide, MD-11 Swindle, MD-07 Megatron, MD-08 Starscream, MD-09 Bonecrusher, MD-10 Wreckage, MD-12 Decepticon Boosterx10, MD-13 Zoomout25X. For more details on prices, checkout the preorder page. Also scheduled to be out in July is wave 2 of the Basic series.
2. ToyHobby Market exclusive is currently taking order for Movie Frenzy, though same size as the basic series, the package will be the same as the Hasbro package. Preorder is available on ToyHobby Market and will close on 13 Jul.
3. New picture of the jet mode of MP-6 Skywarp is revealed, somewhat different from the picture shown, the it mentioned it will have anime accurate coloring. The robot mode will be shown in the next issue. We have 2 more units available for preorder at the discounted preorder price of US$76 only. Order here now.
4. Departmental stores Ito Yokado and Jusco will be having Micron campaign in July, Micron NoiseEffect (Jet) for Ito-Yokado and Micron TorgueGain (Heli) for Jusco will come with purchases of specified Movie releases TFs. We are no taking orders for these exclusives at this time.
5. Metalverse Collection will be releasing Hot Rod Statue, fully colored and assembled, the statue will be soft vinly and comes with a stand. Measure up to 25cm. Expected to release in Sep. We are able to take orders for this release at this time with preorder discount for those interested, US$68, order here. For more detail picture of item, check out our new listing on the preorder page.
6. Other coverage includes the Music Label Soundwave, Frenzy & Rumble Headphones, Convoy Playing Speaker and the Encore series.
1. Same coverage on wave 2 of the movie line coming out in Jul.
2. Other support lines include the Movie Bumblebee BeatBox and Titanium series.
3. Similar pictures of the MP-6 Skywarp Jet mode, the article also reports that Dr. Arkeville pilot, same as MP-3 Starscream. But Skywarp is expected to have a new face and new set of decals. We have 2 more units available for preorder at the discounted preorder price of US$76 only. Order here now.
4. Coverage on the Toys R Us event, Transformers First Impact 0602, held on 2 Jun to promote the first wave of the movie toyline releases.
5. More picture on the Store exclusive Micron campaign, Noise Effect and TorqueGain.
6. A picture of the package of Music Label Soundwave is shown. With final color of Soundwave SparkBlue ver. and Sonic White ver., one can see the different tone of blue been used for the Spark Blue ver. and the Sonic White ver.
7. Other coverage includes the Metalverse Collection Hot Rod statue, Movie Basic series, Encore series and the EZ Collection.
Check out new updates on Mini-Pla Gekidoger Saber Arms release, Mugenbine Legend of holy beasts and 4 dragons reissues, and the series 2 of the popular transformable weapons, Buki-Borg. Check out Ranger page, Mugenbine page and Preorder page for more details.
In order to comply with the FTC's endorsement guidelines, we hereby inform this site's viewers that we occasionally receive sample products, content, or other forms of media from various companies in order for us to provide content of interest to our readers. Some of the content on this site are sponsored posts for which we have been compensated. Some of the links to external sites posted on this site may automatically be converted to an affiliate link for which we may be compensated.
6,315 pages were recently viewed by 574 unique visitors. This page loaded in 0.22042 seconds and was viewed 1 times on Saturday, September 24th 2016 11:10pm CDT