Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell"

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell"

Thursday, June 7th, 2012 8:40AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,011

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
Credit(s): Zap2it
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387684)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
El Duque wrote:Zap2it have posted the title and description of Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17, "The Lost Bell". The episode is scheduled to air on June 30th, see the brief synopsis below:

[quote]A storm strands Cody on a deserted island where they find a pirate ship that holds the key to a mystery.
[/quote]Based on this and few episodes leading up to it, this seems to be another story arc involving some sort of nautical based mystery plot. 8)

I think it'd be cool if it centered around another Iacon relic.

Or, hey, what if this island Cody's trapped on turns out to be Tatui, as some of hindsighted foreshadowing put into episode 5. ;)

Man, the more I think about it, Rescue Bots is just leaps and bounds better at storytelling than Prime has ever been. We get a really great two-part beginning that actually feels like a beginning, followed by a small batch of seemingly filler episodes that establish the status quo and flesh out the characters, then comes a multi-episode story arc that culminates in an excellent two-part climax that really sets the bar high, and now we get a second story arc underway shortly after. That is magnificent. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

By comparison, it makes watching Prime feel like a chore, since it's story seemed to drag on forever until it finally got to the point of an ongoing story arc in season 2.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387705)
Posted by Foxbear on June 7th, 2012 @ 11:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
El Duque wrote:Zap2it has provided the title an description of the June 23rd episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots:

"Rules and Regulations"

[quote]The Rescue Bots disobey the Chief's orders and find themselves in a life-threatening situation.
I can understand Heatwave doing this, but the others too? :???: :-?[/quote]

I envision it going something like this:

Heatwave- Let's do this! What's the matter are you Cyberchicken?

Blades-I'm no Cyberchicken! I think...

Boulder- Well...it sounds like it might be fun...

Chase- *Watching them leave* Well I guess someone has got to follow along to make sure they don't get into trouble.

cue life threatening disaster.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387796)
Posted by Heavy B on June 7th, 2012 @ 4:25pm CDT
When are we getting new transformers prime?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387815)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 7th, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:When are we getting new transformers prime?
Unknown. It's on a hiatus.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387897)
Posted by Rated X on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:03am CDT
I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387910)
Posted by That Bot on June 8th, 2012 @ 1:51am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.

Ever heard of judging a book by its cover? Rescue Bots is all around a really cool, really fun show and I think everybody should give it a fair shot.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1387962)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 8th, 2012 @ 8:48am CDT
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388215)
Posted by El Duque on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:11am CDT
Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388220)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
El Duque wrote:Once aging Zap2it brings us the title of an upcoming episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots. The July 7th episode is titled "Bumblebee to the Rescue", but unfortunately no description is available beyond that.
FINALLY! BB's on his way!

I'm betting he'll be like a special guest star for that episode, since he'll have to get back to Team Prime in Jasper, Nevada at some point. ;)

It'll be funny to see how the others react to his beeping speech. I'd crack up at someone like Kade getting so frustrated at trying to understand him. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!" :lol:

Here's his character model.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388262)
Posted by automan224 on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:48am CDT
I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388264)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon and I don't see that happening.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388266)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388267)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388291)
Posted by Heavy B on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388293)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 1:59pm CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
automan224 wrote:I really hope he's not a permanent member on the show after he appears
He can't be. He's gotta get back to Team Prime in Nevada. Otherwise, he'd have to permanently leave the Prime cartoon.

Anyone else hope that happens? I don't watch rescue bots, so if bummble bee joins them, and leaves transformers prime, I'll finally be rid of him FOREVER WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (at least untill the next movie)
Not me. The Prime cartoon has been building up some special reason as to why Raf can understand BB. So if they get rid of BB, this subplot will have been all for nothing, thus making Prime feel like another Transformers: Energon. >:oP

ugh, you had to mention Energon. Didn't you?

I suppose your right. But then again, I never put to much thought into WHY raf can understand BB, mostly because I don't like humans. What if BB took raf and the supposed story arc with him?
It'd still be a dropped concept in regards to the Prime cartoon. And since Rescue Bots will already be undergoing another overarching plot by the time BB shows up, it'd feel like Raf's subplot would be forced in and out of place in Rescue Bots. Not to mention that Raf would be uprooted from his home and family to go live on the other side of the country for no other reason than to be a plot device in a show that he wasn't a part of in the first place.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388400)
Posted by Rated X on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I still cant believe adult collectors are actually watching this show. Everytime I think about maybe downloading it just for the hell of it, I get these awful visions in my head. Visions of robots rescuing kittens from trees and teaching high school kids bullying is not cool.
No visions of robots fighting robot dinosaurs, floods of molten lava, hurricanes, mass hysteria, wild predatory animals set loose, high-tech nanites that infect and control whatever technology they come in contact with and cause it to go crazy, unstable terra, unnatural weather disasters, a robotic shark armed with lasers and a self-destruct device, a saboteur's virus, an armored assault tank Transformer, and a master manipulator behind a good portion of it all?

You're seriously one of the most seemingly insecure fans I've ever met. If you're still trying to defend your manliness after already making a hobby of collecting children's toys, then I don't know what to tell you.

Ever consider that the reason people are watching this show is because it's as good as they say? That it's not some kiddie show solely geared towards the same age range as its toyline? If this show was seriously about such meager nonsense as "saving kittens" or "education" and such, I probably wouldn't be watching it, much less enjoying it (far moreso than I am Prime, even), as I am now.



It’s not insecurity. Its called street cred. It’s almost like religion in urban areas like Miami. When you live a certain lifestyle, there are some things you just don’t do. Would you call a Muslim insecure because he won’t eat pork? How about calling a Christian insecure because he doesn’t believe in abortion? I believe that “insecurity” is when somebody is afraid to stand up for their beliefs.

Back on topic, I trust your judgment so I will download rescue bots and give them a chance. My concerns were only because of the use of the word “rescue” in the title. It could be compared to the likes of “Rescue Heroes” or “Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers”.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388407)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Back on topic, I trust your judgment so I will download rescue bots and give them a chance. My concerns were only because of the use of the word “rescue” in the title. It could be compared to the likes of “Rescue Heroes” or “Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers”.
When it came onto Kids WB!, Rescue Heroes was cool, since it made the stakes way higher than those episodes that aired on CBS. I think it was called "Rescue Heroes: GRT" by that point, so maybe it was the non-GRT episodes that weren't as good. :-?

But, yeah, Rescue Bots is greatly scarce in the PSA department. The use of the "Rescue" in the title is due to them being an emergency response team that faces all sorts of crazy disasters and accidents waiting to happen. The whole place is so danger prone that it simply would not survive without these guys coming in to keep it all from falling apart. I'm surprised the town's residents haven't yet packed up and moved away for the sake of their own safety. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1388605)
Posted by Anonymous. on June 10th, 2012 @ 5:57pm CDT
Street cred, 'cause all your homies are crazy mad about your collection and hang out on Seibertron.com.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1389941)
Posted by El Duque on June 14th, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
Thanks to Zap2it we now have a description for the previously revealed episode of Transformers: Rescue Bots "Bumblebee to the Rescue". The episode is scheduled for July 7th, brief synopsis below:

[quote]Bumblebee pays the Rescue Bots a visit just in time to help investigate a mysterious meteor.[/quote]
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Episode 17 Title and Description "The Lost Bell" (1389952)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 14th, 2012 @ 10:02am CDT
While i'm certain Sabreblade will be thrilled, I cant catch up. I need to find a site that has the episodes. So far, no luck.

Ending Soon On eBay

New Transformers Cloud 9 Toy W-01 Quakeblast Shockwave in Stock!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 49 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS, BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING, BEAST FIRE PREDAKING LG FIG, NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 4 minutes 39 seconds
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME KIT #30689, 2 IN 1 KIT, NEW IN BOX, 2010 - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 minutes 56 seconds
1986 Hasbro Transformers G1 Protectobots FIRST AID Mint On Sealed card MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 22 minutes 33 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide Free Shipping Japan - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 54 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RTS Reveal The Shield JUNKHEAP WRECK-GAR Junkion Lot - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 9 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Class Megatron Action Figure MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 41 minutes 26 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG03 Generations Deluxe Tankor In USA Now!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 26 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016