Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot

Transformers News: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot

Saturday, November 10th, 2012 1:55PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Interviews
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 60,311

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Industry people seem to have a lot of good things to say about the casting of Mark Wahlberg in the TF 4 movies. MTV.com had this to say about the casting of Wahlberg.

MTV.com wrote:"It's an absolutely brilliant move," MTV Geek editor Valerie Gallaher tells MTV News of Wahlberg's casting. "It'll keep this franchise fresh."

"The guy can act - as anyone who has seen 'Boogie Nights' or 'The Departed' can attest to," agrees Brian Truitt with USA Today. "And he brings sort of an exasperated 'Come on, alien robots, are you kidding me?!' vibe that would make for a great and different dynamic."


Also, TMZ had a phone interview with Michael Bay as he talks more about the casting of Wahlberg. He had a few things to say about the comments made by former franchise star Shia Lebeouf. And last but certainly not least he let a minor spoilerish plot point escape saying the new movie would take place 4 years after the attack in Chicago as seen in Dark of the Moon. The movie will also see release July 4, 2014. The Michael Bay interview starts 18 minutes into the video.
Credit(s): MTV.com, TMZ
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438940)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 10th, 2012 @ 2:10pm CST
the only thing good about this movie will be Marky Mark
the guy can act in any movie!
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438943)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on November 10th, 2012 @ 2:58pm CST
Y'know, the first 3 movies are guilty pleasures to me. I enjoy them to an extent, although I recognize when they completely screw up an aspect. Namely Shockwave in general, and the lack of any proper Optimus vs Megatron fight. But I'm really a bit iffy here. I'm not exactly sure they'll be able to pull off what they're trying to do. The "half-reboot" thing. Especially when they're in talks to completely replace the robot cast.

Also; Unicron or gtfo.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438953)
Posted by Hotrodimust on November 10th, 2012 @ 3:22pm CST
I hope the funky bunch make a cameo hahaha
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438971)
Posted by CMBcheetor on November 10th, 2012 @ 4:25pm CST
:michaelbay: Here is a brief summary of the plot: :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438976)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2012 @ 4:40pm CST
CMBcheetor wrote::michaelbay: Here is a brief summary of the plot: :michaelbay:
It's missing a chick. :P
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438979)
Posted by Ominous Prime on November 10th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CST
Acting talent is pretty irrelevant. By all accounts John Malkovich was a magnificent actor too... and look what all that talent was reduced to in Dark of the Moon.

Given how the "crazy" level for every character keeps getting amped up further with each Transformers film, I'm expecting every single character in TF:4 to be at "Jim Carrey on a sugar high" levels of crazy. If any cast member can actually fit anything close to a meaningful performance into the midst of that insanity, I will be most impressed.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438982)
Posted by Mekatron on November 10th, 2012 @ 5:25pm CST
Sorry... doesn't matter who's cast, it's directed by Michael Bay and that's enough for me to stay the hell away. Practically fell asleep from boredom during the first 2 and refuse to watch another of his movies. He has zero talent and has no concept of delivering an interesting plot... not to mention the overall horrendous aesthetics of the movie-verse thus far. Transformers isn't about the human-cast anyway, I'd rather a Cybertron/Space movie with ZERO humans involved...

If these horrible movies have made so much money... just imagine how well a GOOD Transformers movie would do. The success of the first three only tells me that people must REALLY love Transformers... even when they're covered in crap.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438996)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2012 @ 6:36pm CST
Mekatron wrote:If these horrible movies have made so much money... just imagine how well a GOOD Transformers movie would do. The success of the first three only tells me that people must REALLY love Transformers... even when they're covered in crap.
More like they love flashy fight scenes with big explosions and CGI robo-aliens trying to kill each other, as well as cool-looking military technology, hot eye-candy babe actresses, fanservicey stud actors, and well-known voice actors the public recognizes (Peter Cullen for the fanboys, and Hugo Weaving, Leonard Nimoy, etc. for the casual moviegoers).

That's what made these movies popular, not the Transformer characters themselves. :-|
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1438997)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 10th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CST
Ominous Prime wrote:Acting talent is pretty irrelevant. By all accounts John Malkovich was a magnificent actor too... and look what all that talent was reduced to in Dark of the Moon.

Given how the "crazy" level for every character keeps getting amped up further with each Transformers film, I'm expecting every single character in TF:4 to be at "Jim Carrey on a sugar high" levels of crazy. If any cast member can actually fit anything close to a meaningful performance into the midst of that insanity, I will be most impressed.


Gotta agree with this. Honestly, I just don't know what's wrong with Bay when it comes to Transformers; if memory serves, the characters in Bad Boys and The Rock weren't nearly as crazy or annoying as the TF movies.

Sabrblade wrote:
Mekatron wrote:If these horrible movies have made so much money... just imagine how well a GOOD Transformers movie would do. The success of the first three only tells me that people must REALLY love Transformers... even when they're covered in crap.
More like they love flashy fight scenes with big explosions and CGI robo-aliens trying to kill each other, as well as cool-looking military technology, hot eye-candy babe actresses, and fanservicey stud actors, and well-known voice actors the public recognizes (Peter Cullen for the fanbody, Hugo Weaving and Leonard Nimoy for the casual moviegoers).

That's what made these movies popular, not the Transformer characters themselves. :-|


Sad but true.

I know, since I'm a part of that audience. I left TF's behind along with all my childhood memories when I reached my teens, and it was the cool CGI designs of the Bayverse robots and those over-the-top transformation scenes that got me interested in Transformers again.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439061)
Posted by chaosmage42 on November 10th, 2012 @ 11:07pm CST
not again -the only good thing is we get a few older series characters repainted for other uses
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439065)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 10th, 2012 @ 11:23pm CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Ominous Prime wrote:Acting talent is pretty irrelevant. By all accounts John Malkovich was a magnificent actor too... and look what all that talent was reduced to in Dark of the Moon.

Given how the "crazy" level for every character keeps getting amped up further with each Transformers film, I'm expecting every single character in TF:4 to be at "Jim Carrey on a sugar high" levels of crazy. If any cast member can actually fit anything close to a meaningful performance into the midst of that insanity, I will be most impressed.


Gotta agree with this. Honestly, I just don't know what's wrong with Bay when it comes to Transformers; if memory serves, the characters in Bad Boys and The Rock weren't nearly as crazy or annoying as the TF movies.

Sabrblade wrote:
Mekatron wrote:If these horrible movies have made so much money... just imagine how well a GOOD Transformers movie would do. The success of the first three only tells me that people must REALLY love Transformers... even when they're covered in crap.
More like they love flashy fight scenes with big explosions and CGI robo-aliens trying to kill each other, as well as cool-looking military technology, hot eye-candy babe actresses, and fanservicey stud actors, and well-known voice actors the public recognizes (Peter Cullen for the fanbody, Hugo Weaving and Leonard Nimoy for the casual moviegoers).

That's what made these movies popular, not the Transformer characters themselves. :-|


Sad but true.

I know, since I'm a part of that audience. I left TF's behind along with all my childhood memories when I reached my teens, and it was the cool CGI designs of the Bayverse robots and those over-the-top transformation scenes that got me interested in Transformers again.


I have to make one slight change to Saberblades comment about the VA's: Leonard Nimoy should be included on the list for the Fanboys as well as the casual moviegoers. Having any member of the original 1986 animated movies cast be a part of the new films is a huge plus from a fanboys pov.

Skywarped, it's great having your input on coming back to the movies/fandom since so many on here, especially the Bay haters, are folks that have stuck with it throughout and have only one perspective on the franchise in general and the movie franchise in particular. The "die-hards" (or at least a lot of them) need to actually get over themselves and listen to the other fans and open their minds a bit.


This is my message for the folks regarding the films:
The biggest problem with the franchise isn't who is at the helm of these movies, it's not the actors, it's not always even the script. It's the fans and the inability for most of them to realize that they (personally) are not the center of the TF universe.
This goes out to every TF moviegoer or TF fan that refuses to see the films: Stop being a selfish prick!! The audience range for these films is somewhere between 8 and 40 something so how dare you, in your arrogance, call something a complete piece of crap when you cannot POSSIBLY create something that will please everyone in that range. YOU didn't like it so it is therefore garbage?? Dude, seriously...there's the door to the fandom, don't let it hit your ass on the way out! When are you people going to learn that no 2 individuals, regardless of whether they are fans of the same topic, are going to see the same thing the same way.
I've said it a thousand times on here; Art, music, books, movies...these are all subjective, all open to different interpretation for each and every person. The live action films have to have something for everyone. You may not like that fact but you had damn well better accept it because it is not going to change, not for you and your narrow-minded pov, not for anyone.

On the off chance that that didn't infuriate enough of my fellow fans on here:

Bay at the helm of TF4... I don't care. Might as well keep him since we are used to it by now.
Wahlberg in the leading role... I'm totally cool with that.
Redesigned Characters... I'm cool with that too. Not like I'll be buying the toys anyways so I don't really care what they look like on screen except for Optimus staying as a truck. That's just iconic Prime for ya.
Unicron as a plot point... Biggest GD mistake they could make! I'd rather gouge out vital parts of my anatomy with a spork than put up with Unicron in the live action films. He died in 1986 along with his VA as far as I'm concerned. Show some respect for the past and leave him the hell ALONE!
Fox/Whitley style eye candy... absolutely DOES NOT belong in the TF universe, did NOTHING for the films. Inappropriate and unnecessary.
Anything that I may have left out, anyones buttons I haven't pushed, just let me know and I'll be happy to bring up a topic that WILL irritate/berate you and give me an opportunity to piss in your cornflakes. That's what I'm here for.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439066)
Posted by Slashercon on November 10th, 2012 @ 11:30pm CST
T-Macksimus wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Ominous Prime wrote:Acting talent is pretty irrelevant. By all accounts John Malkovich was a magnificent actor too... and look what all that talent was reduced to in Dark of the Moon.

Given how the "crazy" level for every character keeps getting amped up further with each Transformers film, I'm expecting every single character in TF:4 to be at "Jim Carrey on a sugar high" levels of crazy. If any cast member can actually fit anything close to a meaningful performance into the midst of that insanity, I will be most impressed.


Gotta agree with this. Honestly, I just don't know what's wrong with Bay when it comes to Transformers; if memory serves, the characters in Bad Boys and The Rock weren't nearly as crazy or annoying as the TF movies.

Sabrblade wrote:
Mekatron wrote:If these horrible movies have made so much money... just imagine how well a GOOD Transformers movie would do. The success of the first three only tells me that people must REALLY love Transformers... even when they're covered in crap.
More like they love flashy fight scenes with big explosions and CGI robo-aliens trying to kill each other, as well as cool-looking military technology, hot eye-candy babe actresses, and fanservicey stud actors, and well-known voice actors the public recognizes (Peter Cullen for the fanbody, Hugo Weaving and Leonard Nimoy for the casual moviegoers).

That's what made these movies popular, not the Transformer characters themselves. :-|


Sad but true.

I know, since I'm a part of that audience. I left TF's behind along with all my childhood memories when I reached my teens, and it was the cool CGI designs of the Bayverse robots and those over-the-top transformation scenes that got me interested in Transformers again.


I have to make one slight change to Saberblades comment about the VA's: Leonard Nimoy should be included on the list for the Fanboys as well as the casual moviegoers. Having any member of the original 1986 animated movies cast be a part of the new films is a huge plus from a fanboys pov.

Skywarped, it's great having your input on coming back to the movies/fandom since so many on here, especially the Bay haters, are folks that have stuck with it throughout and have only one perspective on the franchise in general and the movie franchise in particular. The "die-hards" (or at least a lot of them) need to actually get over themselves and listen to the other fans and open their minds a bit.


This is my message for the folks regarding the films:
The biggest problem with the franchise isn't who is at the helm of these movies, it's not the actors, it's not always even the script. It's the fans and the inability for most of them to realize that they (personally) are not the center of the TF universe.
This goes out to every TF moviegoer or TF fan that refuses to see the films: Stop being a selfish prick!! The audience range for these films is somewhere between 8 and 40 something so how dare you, in your arrogance, call something a complete piece of crap when you cannot POSSIBLY create something that will please everyone in that range. YOU didn't like it so it is therefore garbage?? Dude, seriously...there's the door to the fandom, don't let it hit your ass on the way out! When are you people going to learn that no 2 individuals, regardless of whether they are fans of the same topic, are going to see the same thing the same way.
I've said it a thousand times on here; Art, music, books, movies...these are all subjective, all open to different interpretation for each and every person. The live action films have to have something for everyone. You may not like that fact but you had damn well better accept it because it is not going to change, not for you and your narrow-minded pov, not for anyone.

On the off chance that that didn't infuriate enough of my fellow fans on here:

Bay at the helm of TF4... I don't care. Might as well keep him since we are used to it by now.
Wahlberg in the leading role... I'm totally cool with that.
Redesigned Characters... I'm cool with that too. Not like I'll be buying the toys anyways so I don't really care what they look like on screen except for Optimus staying as a truck. That's just iconic Prime for ya.
Unicron as a plot point... Biggest GD mistake they could make! I'd rather gouge out vital parts of my anatomy with a spork than put up with Unicron in the live action films. He died in 1986 along with his VA as far as I'm concerned. Show some respect for the past and leave him the hell ALONE!
Fox/Whitley style eye candy... absolutely DOES NOT belong in the TF universe, did NOTHING for the films. Inappropriate and unnecessary.
Anything that I may have left out, anyones buttons I haven't pushed, just let me know and I'll be happy to bring up a topic that WILL irritate/berate you and give me an opportunity to piss in your cornflakes. That's what I'm here for.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe an applause is in order... :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Its nice to see how we all CAN'T get along despite differing opinions.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439071)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 11th, 2012 @ 12:10am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:
This is my message for the folks regarding the films:
The biggest problem with the franchise isn't who is at the helm of these movies, it's not the actors, it's not always even the script. It's the fans and the inability for most of them to realize that they (personally) are not the center of the TF universe.

Gotta disagree with ya here pal...the plot and script is EXACTLY why the movies suck. I also disagree that you somehow think it's the fans fault. We just know what TF are. Micheal Bay doesn't. Did the fans make all the new Star Wars movie's suck as well?
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439073)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 11th, 2012 @ 12:19am CST
RazorSlash92 wrote:Y'know, the first 3 movies are guilty pleasures to me. I enjoy them to an extent, although I recognize when they completely screw up an aspect. Namely Shockwave in general, and the lack of any proper Optimus vs Megatron fight. But I'm really a bit iffy here. I'm not exactly sure they'll be able to pull off what they're trying to do. The "half-reboot" thing. Especially when they're in talks to completely replace the robot cast.

Also; Unicron or gtfo.


That's exactly how I feel, minus the Unicron thing, lol.

Honestly, these movies are so successful because of the most negative things: The trashy humor, the eye candy, but also the action. But, I believe they could make this successful without all that. I mean, look at the Avengers, it's completely family friendly (can't argue that it's not more so than the Transformers movies) and gets by on the pure fun and fantasy of the material. I mean, how hard is it to not do things TF fans will hate, like Starscream getting killed by humans, and just let the characters be themselves? I thought the first movie did a good job of finding both humor and drama in the TFs landing on Earth and interacting with humans, and now that we've skipped past the hours of origin stories and such, just make a good Decepticons VS Autobots movie...even if Megatron came back with a stupid explanation, I wouldn't care. A half-reboot sounds alright to me.

Luckily, we can bank on something happening to this franchise along the lines of Spider-Man soon enough...and by soon, I mean around 5 to 10 to 20 years, lol.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439091)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 11th, 2012 @ 2:18am CST
it doesnt matter who you cast, if the writing isnt there then the movie is going to suck no matter what. Ive been saying this for years, the only way to save these movies is to keep bay out of the scripting process & hire new writers. New actors is a step forward but its not going to be enough. I just hope story wise we'll see something new & not just another rehash. We've seen Unicron & Galvatron enough & we dont need to see Megatron revived in some stupid way again only to act like a little bitch and die in the end. Its time to make some new villains or bring back some we havent seen in a while. Or maybe use some that have never been used in the cartoons or movies, draw some inspiration from the comics. Just dont steal the name like what was done with the Fallen. Hasbro & Takara have been making new characters for years it shouldnt be that hard. Maybe for bay it is but for everyone else it shouldnt be.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439116)
Posted by Dorkimus on November 11th, 2012 @ 6:40am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:
This is my message for the folks regarding the films:
The biggest problem with the franchise isn't who is at the helm of these movies, it's not the actors, it's not always even the script. It's the fans and the inability for most of them to realize that they (personally) are not the center of the TF universe.
This goes out to every TF moviegoer or TF fan that refuses to see the films: Stop being a selfish prick!! The audience range for these films is somewhere between 8 and 40 something so how dare you, in your arrogance, call something a complete piece of crap when you cannot POSSIBLY create something that will please everyone in that range. YOU didn't like it so it is therefore garbage?? Dude, seriously...there's the door to the fandom, don't let it hit your ass on the way out! When are you people going to learn that no 2 individuals, regardless of whether they are fans of the same topic, are going to see the same thing the same way.
I've said it a thousand times on here; Art, music, books, movies...these are all subjective, all open to different interpretation for each and every person. The live action films have to have something for everyone. You may not like that fact but you had damn well better accept it because it is not going to change, not for you and your narrow-minded pov, not for anyone.

On the off chance that that didn't infuriate enough of my fellow fans on here:

Bay at the helm of TF4... I don't care. Might as well keep him since we are used to it by now.
Wahlberg in the leading role... I'm totally cool with that.
Redesigned Characters... I'm cool with that too. Not like I'll be buying the toys anyways so I don't really care what they look like on screen except for Optimus staying as a truck. That's just iconic Prime for ya.
Unicron as a plot point... Biggest GD mistake they could make! I'd rather gouge out vital parts of my anatomy with a spork than put up with Unicron in the live action films. He died in 1986 along with his VA as far as I'm concerned. Show some respect for the past and leave him the hell ALONE!
Fox/Whitley style eye candy... absolutely DOES NOT belong in the TF universe, did NOTHING for the films. Inappropriate and unnecessary.
Anything that I may have left out, anyones buttons I haven't pushed, just let me know and I'll be happy to bring up a topic that WILL irritate/berate you and give me an opportunity to piss in your cornflakes. That's what I'm here for.


Couple of things for you to consider;

1. Take a chill pill. You rave about about people who rave(?) about bayformers.

2. Am I a selfish prick since I don't want to have anything to do with these movies anymore (been there done that) and I don't want to spend any more money to those to prove that I am a "true fan"? I sure don't support something I don't like and believe at any level.

3. I have never called anyone who likes these movie a prick or even stupid person, though I might start with you. Then again, maybe I rather be a selfish prick that a stupid prick.

[quote]
The audience range for these films is somewhere between 8 and 40 something so how dare you, in your arrogance, call something a complete piece of crap when you cannot POSSIBLY create something that will please everyone in that range.[/quote]

4. I wouldn't even try to create something that pleases everyone, for this is one of the things that is wrong with movie industry nowadays. You try to please everyone. I can tell you that usually in business a company that tries to sell everyone, isn't actually selling to anyone. That how it goes.

5. I still don't have to get behind your views and who are you to show me a door to anywhere, bud?
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439155)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 11th, 2012 @ 10:34am CST
T-Macksimus wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH...I'll be happy to bring up a topic that WILL irritate/berate you and give me an opportunity to piss in your cornflakes. That's what I'm here for.


You just openly admitted you're here to start flamewars. Get off your soapbox and take your own advice. If people don't like the movies for ANY reason, that's their right to do so. You say they have narrow points of view when you can't accept those very same points of view? You hypocrite. Get over yourself.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439162)
Posted by twithers on November 11th, 2012 @ 11:23am CST
Focusing on whose playing the human characters in these films is like advertising a boxing match between two heavyweights and selling it on the fact that Joe Schmo is going to referee the fight. Does anyone really care? I would've thought the biggest and best selling point for these movies would be the giant-ass robots beating the crap out of one another and laying waste to cities in the process.
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439173)
Posted by MarkNL on November 11th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CST
Ultra Markus wrote:the only thing good about this movie will be Marky Mark
the guy can act in any movie!


I can?

LoL, just kiddin'. I hope this movie will be a good one :D
Re: Transformers 4: Michael Bay Chats up Mark Wahlberg, Shia Lebeouf and TF 4 plot (1439210)
Posted by XDMan on November 11th, 2012 @ 4:02pm CST
Does this mean we may lose SS, Wreckers, Dino and possibly Ratchet and BB, replaced by Hot Rod, Bulkhead, Hound, Inferno, Kup, Blurr and Wreck-Gar, as the Bots would be like jerky pimps? Does this mean that some young high school chick has a crush on some hillbilly/redneck joining them. Does this mean Unicron and some new Cons would be like b******, suffering by humans so quickly with cheap fights and lame explosions? Does this mean it would be all about humans all over again? And, does this mean TakaraTomy's toy designers would have a lot of headaches to make show accurate transformations that look like crushed metal ready for the scrapheap thanks to Michael Bay's so called "realism" while Hasbro makes a lot of useless BB redecos!? :-x

May Primus strike Bay so harshly! :lol:

And if this movie sucks more than DOTM, then I hope Hasbro makes some G1 reissues for us! Please, don't make them HasbroToyShop/Amazon/BigBadToyStore or Toys R Us exclusives, B/c those places are to expensive. And if you put them in all retails, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING THEM EXPENSIVE!

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers 2015 Reissue DMK02 Bumblebee Model Kit  STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 13 minutes 41 seconds
vintage*Metroplex ~ 99% completr 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1Transformers Action Fig. - Time Remaining: 10 days 14 hours 59 minutes 33 seconds
75778 Transformers PRIME First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars WASPINATOR Hasbro Wasp Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 3 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Classics RID Legends of Cybertron Menasor Universe Nemesis MOC - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 50 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS CYBERTRONIAN OPTIMUS PRIME SEALED NEW ON CARD - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 22 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1984 SEEKER Right fist SKYWARP single tab - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 26 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 1 minute 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016