Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Transformers News: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 5:53PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 32,514

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers fans without the Hub channel now have a chance to watch Transformers Prime. The show will join the Vortexx block on The CW starting December 8 according to the Vortexx website. There is no time slot listed as of yet so check your local listings.

Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8
Credit(s): CW Vortexx
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1442785)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 28th, 2012 @ 6:37pm CST
They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1442798)
Posted by Slashercon on November 28th, 2012 @ 8:02pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1442799)
Posted by Slashercon on November 28th, 2012 @ 8:05pm CST
I remember there was a time when the Vortex was Kids Wb. (Ahh good times. Oh and the WWE Slam show is utter garbage. Stick to Raw. >:oP ) I am happy that Transformers Prime is branching out to "basic" TV. Just hope it doesn't suffer from the same stupid decision that was made when TF Cybertron came to Kids WB. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1442822)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2012 @ 12:17am CST
Slashercon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
Don't forget their version of DBZ Kai. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1443014)
Posted by XDMan on November 29th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CST
Well, they took Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Justice League Unlimited and Iron Man, Armored Adventures, and now Prime?

Possibly great for those that don't have the Hub. Maybe they would respect the characters more than Hasbro! :lol:
Sabrblade wrote:
Slashercon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:They're probably going to censor the hell out of it. :roll:


Ugh, should've seen what they did with Justice League Unlimited. Laser beams instead of bullets.
Don't forget their version of DBZ Kai. :BANG_HEAD:
And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!

Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1443019)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2012 @ 4:49pm CST
XDMan wrote:And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!


4Kids has NOTHING to do with Vortexx. Pokemon has NEVER aired on Vortexx. Completely off topic, man.

XDMan wrote:Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
What? :???: :???: :???:
Re: Transformers Prime to Air on the CW Vortexx Block Starting December 8 (1443043)
Posted by Slashercon on November 29th, 2012 @ 6:09pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
XDMan wrote:And Pokemon! They cut out the scene of James in a bikini when he was wearing a suit with inflatable breasts, and even inflating them twice their size. Plus he was touching them at one part when he was insulting Misty. And another episode depicted a man pointing his gun at Ash. And another, where Meowth has a Hitler moustache, pointing his gun at a man. Finally, another example, which was no longer common, shows large lights that blinded Japanese children in one episode, thanks to Porygon!


4Kids has NOTHING to do with Vortexx. Pokemon has NEVER aired on Vortexx. Completely off topic, man.

XDMan wrote:Looks like Takara Fight! Super Robot Lifeform!/Hasbro's G1 was more violent, but was never blamed on?
What? :???: :???: :???:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't see how comments like these are even possible.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Predaking Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 12 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-31 Masterpiece Delta Magnus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 35 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED 2008 OPTIMUS PRIME ROLL OUT COMMAND SUPREME CLASS NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 22 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Robot Replicas Sideswipe Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 38 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers G1 1988 DOUBLEDEALER  powermaster hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 54 minutes 24 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Movie AD14 jolt New - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 minutes 50 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-10B Black Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds
2007 Hasbro Transformers Megatron G1 statue Diamond Select Look Sharp - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test