Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Transformers News: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Thursday, January 24th, 2013 4:47PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,075

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Cybergundam blog has shared scans from the March issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine which reveal GT Safety Prime, a repaint of Legends Prowl. No word on availability, but likely an exclusive of some sort. The scans also feature art for the upcoming Super GT GTR Megatron. Like the previously revealed Super GT figures he will be a retool/repaint of the Alternity Convoy mold with a race inspired weapon and Race Queen mini figure. Images mirrored below.

Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans

Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans
Credit(s): The Cybergundam Blog
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1457729)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 24th, 2013 @ 5:12pm CST
i want the girls. any one want to sell them if they get the transformers?
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1457731)
Posted by craggy on January 24th, 2013 @ 5:16pm CST
it'd be cool if someone, somewhere in T/T realised that 1 figure does not make a line no matter how many terrible colour schemes you put on it
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1457787)
Posted by KNM2012 on January 24th, 2013 @ 8:48pm CST
craggy wrote:it'd be cool if someone, somewhere in T/T realised that 1 figure does not make a line no matter how many terrible colour schemes you put on it


craggy, seeing how this is being made by TOMY, in collaboration with Super GT Racing, and appears to be sold through Toy Hobby (which is owned by TOMY)... They are not treating it as a mass-market release. They are treating it as a carefully selected character-to-team (hence the color schemes) series, with approval from those involved before selling them to Japanese Super GT Racing fans (as well as completists, GT-R fans, etc.). So in that respect, I think it is clear that they know what they are doing when it comes to handling this in the Japanese market. ;)

Besides, being stingy with this line might be a good thing. Because it might mean that we may hear more about the Encore line getting some 2013 goodies, instead of how many Primes they can fit within this series. :lol:
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1457847)
Posted by Deathsanras on January 25th, 2013 @ 2:55am CST
Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1457947)
Posted by rpetras on January 25th, 2013 @ 11:13am CST
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


Close ... I was hoping for Super GT Prowl.

The Super GT mold would make an excellent Smokescreen, and the earlier mold would work perfectly for Prowl and Bluestreak.
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1458118)
Posted by KNM2012 on January 25th, 2013 @ 10:47pm CST
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1458126)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 25th, 2013 @ 11:40pm CST
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:


Long time no read , Kuma-nin! :)
I haven't checked the other sites yet, but if what you say is indeed true, yes, that is odd indeed
Re: Dengeki Hobby March 2013 Scans (1458142)
Posted by KNM2012 on January 26th, 2013 @ 1:45am CST
Sinnertwin wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:Hands up if you're here because you thought the news thumbnail might have been concept art of MP Prowl?


*raises hand* Guilty as charged! :lol: But even then - Safety Prime? Ummm... Yeah. :lol:

But honestly, what is weird to me is how BBTS is the only online store that has MP Prowl for preorder. :???:


Long time no read , Kuma-nin! :)
I haven't checked the other sites yet, but if what you say is indeed true, yes, that is odd indeed


Yo, Sinnertwin! :D

Yeah, the update on me is that after the 2012 events and misunderstandings, I rooted myself back into the blogs. Still going to do that because they remind me what it means to be a fan. :D But also remind me that I need to put some focus in my collection. :lol:

So yeah... If you ever want to chat, PM me anytime. :D

Besides that, so far I only recently found that Kapow! Toys also have these up for pre-order. Makes me wonder if we are going to see another Six Shot and find out that Prowl is actually "Safety Prime" and Smokescreen is going to be another GT figure... Or we are getting a change of direction when it comes to the Masterpiece line. :-?

Ending Soon On eBay

FUNKO POP! OPTIMUS PRIME #101 TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION VINYL FIGURE RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 14 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Cybertron VECTOR PRIME New RID White RARE - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 30 minutes 54 seconds
New~ Perfect Effect PC-09 Upgrade Kit suit Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 1 minute 13 seconds
TFSS FISITRON (Ironfist); Transformers Subscription Service Collectors Club MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 16 minutes 32 seconds
BUMBLEBEE; Transformers G2 Go-Bots; MOC, Gobot Gobots Go-Bot; 1994 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 16 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSMETALS 2 DINOBOT Beast Wars Transformers MOC 1998 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 1 minute 20 seconds
JAWBREAKER Beast Wars Transformers NEW & MOSC 1999 Transmetals 2 Transmetal - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 46 minutes 15 seconds
STARSCREAM Machine Wars Transformers MISB 1996 Hasbro Kenner - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 16 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016