Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC

Transformers News: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 8:46PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 22,548

Our very own jazzrules has wandered across some good information for UK Transformers fans:

To check out the BBFC page referring to Transformers: Animated, please
click here.
Credit(s): jazzrules
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (409472)
Posted by 1337W422102 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CDT
At least there's no case of "oh gnoes he sed 'die' instd of 'DEEEstroy ban teh ep lol" or whatever PC smeg is in this week.
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (409570)
Posted by stellforest on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:07pm CDT
a bot time i am tiered of all of this tvy7 transformers
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (409837)
Posted by Leonardo on October 19th, 2007 @ 2:14am CDT

BBFC stands for British Board of Film Classification but interesting news none-the-less!
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (409980)
Posted by Deadpool. on October 19th, 2007 @ 5:09am CDT
it doesnt matter for me...

Coz my country hasn't shown any new TF series except for rerunning G1 for years...
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (410823)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 19th, 2007 @ 3:04pm CDT
Uncut is nice, but it does indicate a level envelope pushing wasn't aplied at all.

Uncut is nice, but PC is boring.
Re: 1st episode of Transformers: Animated rated by BBFC (411361)
Posted by Dran0n on October 19th, 2007 @ 9:30pm CDT
jazzrules wrote:While browsing TheTF.net I noticed that the BBFC (British Board of Film Censorship I think) had rated the first episode of the animated series due for release next year. It was passed with no cuts needing to be made and given a PG rating.

If anyone wants to see the decision in full visit

I think that show looks like crap. It can't be worse then energon and cybertron though.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction