2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up?

Transformers News: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up?

Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 8:47AM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,876

It looks as though director Michael Bay plans on adding yet another ultra high end sports car to the "Transformers 4" roster. This morning his official website was updated with an image of a red 2013 Pagani Huayra with caption:

Considered a masterpiece of design and engineering, this fierce, 2013 blood red Pagani Huayra, is named after an ancient Andean God of Wind. High resolution photo: http://bayhem.com/15BERvQ

No word on how this vehicle will be used in the film, but as always we'll update when news becomes available. Check it out below.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.
Credit(s): MichaelBay.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497873)
Posted by njb902 on June 25th, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
From that angle the car just looks weird.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497890)
Posted by Eagleblaster on June 25th, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
Looks great. I never even heard of a this car before but if its worthy of the super coupe label then it must be really fast. And that's what I like. Fast sports cars and fast sports cars transformers. It also seems like Mr. Bay is going for the saying that you either do a little or a lot and he is doing a lot of sports cars :APPLAUSE: and if this vehicle turns out to get a toy then it better have some silver rims not those ugly very ugly black rims.
Overall, very pleased with this new addition.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497891)
Posted by Slashercon on June 25th, 2013 @ 10:39am CDT
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497901)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on June 25th, 2013 @ 11:06am CDT
Here is a read up of the 2013 Pagani Huayra:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagani_Huayra. for those who are interested. It is one nice car!

:BOT: :CON:
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497929)
Posted by Eagleblaster on June 25th, 2013 @ 12:40pm CDT
After seeing how the entire car looks in some pics I just saw. Somehody was totally spot on in saying that this Pagani vehicle looks like Hot Rod without the spoiler. And I personally would not be mad if it turns out to be him. The rear of this vehicle looks like the back of a land space ship if that made any since, lml, that's a good thing though.

I want them to start telling us which characters will get these spectacular sports cars especially this Pagani and that phenomenal Bugatti.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497931)
Posted by paul053 on June 25th, 2013 @ 12:49pm CDT
This is my lesson learned from the previous movies. No matter how cool the cars look, if their robot designs are still those piece of crap, I'm not going to buy them. Or if I buy them, they will eventually be sold pretty soon. Wait, if there is a toy first. Remembered in DOTM, how badly I wanted a HA Dino but it never happened. Don't get me wrong. I like those movies, but later I found really not the toys. ROTF leader Prime is the only movie toy I've left.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497939)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 25th, 2013 @ 1:27pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:I'm sorry but, am I the only one underwhelmed by the vehicles for this movie so far? :???: Looking back, the cars from the previous trilogy were more defined and spread out in design as well as seemed more distinct of character, where as three of the new cars revealed for this film kinda look alike too much for my taste. (Not saying several cars from the previous trilogy didn't look alike, just that they did a good job at keeping them look different enough.)

You're not the only one who isn't overly impressed with this move towards high-end "super cars". I'd rather see a selection of average or slightly above average vehicles used, something that makes the whole "Robots in Disguise" premise actually plausible. The over-priced, over-hyped, impossible to attain cars aren't disguises, they're a rich mans way of compensating for a lack of personality or penis (or both) and I think Bay is showing off that fact brilliantly by overloading this film with these vehicles. These cars are impractical to say the very least unless their purpose is to make me even more appreciative of the classic Camaro form that 'Bee is using in which case it's working perfectly. I hate to say it but so far "Bee, Hound and Grimlock are the only 3 thoroughly rugged vehicles on the entire set. Even the black rally rigs are just fiberglass shells over a roll cage. I get the feeling that this trend of flashiness is only going to get worse in this film.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497942)
Posted by TheDownshift on June 25th, 2013 @ 1:40pm CDT

>mfw these supercars
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1497943)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 25th, 2013 @ 1:42pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:I hate to say it but so far "Bee, Hound and Grimlock are the only 3 thoroughly rugged vehicles on the entire set.
Grimlock? :???:

You mean that ugly looking semi? There's no confirmation of it having an identity yet, much less of it being Grimlock.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498028)
Posted by Lilformerz on June 25th, 2013 @ 11:19pm CDT
Nice. Car looks really cool. But is it just me, or does it look really long? :???:
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498081)
Posted by Brakethrough on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:13am CDT
Voiced by Richard Hammond, perhaps? He loves his Paganis.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498100)
Posted by El Duque on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:24am CDT
YouTube user Mendenhall512 has uploaded a video of his 1965 and 1969 GTO's being loaded up on a car hauler, which he states have been rented by Paramount for use in "Transformers 4". According to the poster these will be Mark Wahlberg's character's personal vehicles. Between the vintage and modern model vehicles "Transformers 4" is going to pack a lot of muscle.

Paramount rented my 1969 GTO & 1965 GTO to be used in the new Transformers 4 film code named E74. Look out for the cars next summer when the movie comes out as they will be Mark Wahlberg's very own Goats in the story line.
YEE YEE
'Merica!

Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498108)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
If those cars are indeed being used in the film, that first car is doomed to a fiery death.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498111)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:50am CDT
Now we get to see some REAL cars in the Transformers movies. I can only hope and pray that one of those would get "scanned" at the last second in the movie and get picked up as an alt mode by one of the 'Bots (or a 'Con, I don't care which) and we get blessed with having a toy come from it. Too much to ask, I know, but it will be a joy seeing (and hopefully hearing) those beauties on the big screen.

Just had a frightening thought...
I could totally see Bay doing this as a sick joke, and it truly would be the sickest of jokes, but he damn well better not bring the twins back as these two cars. I'll be BEYOND pissed off if that happens. I'll straight up leave the theater and demand my money back. No, must think positive... the twins are dead and nobody could be THAT tasteless as to pull something like that. Please tell me I'm right about this...
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498129)
Posted by Shultzy on June 26th, 2013 @ 12:05pm CDT
Honestly I would love to see some old muscle in this. I'm beyond happy that Bee is an old camaro. I just feel there are too many cars the common man would never be able to afford. I wanna see a good mix of cars in this.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498183)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
And again, I'm not feeling these cars. (Kinda late for the "robots in disguise" excuse what with what happened in Chicago.)
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498186)
Posted by Slashercon on June 26th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Just had a frightening thought...

Even Bay wouldn't want to Bring back the twins as those "crummy" unsettling cars. They don't even look as if they fit their mass/shapes. (And if he does, well, we have the Twins' haters to thank for that. :roll: )
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498224)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT
I'm still hoping that the sports cars and that old truck are menasor.
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498233)
Posted by Superwheeljack on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:00pm CDT
Re: 2013 Pagani Huayra Added to Transformers 4 Line Up? (1498235)
Posted by El Duque on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
"Transformers 4" is now filming in Detroit, and thanks to a couple of Instagram users we have images and video of what could be even more new vehicles to be featured in the upcoming film. iamjwest and kingmyreee both caught a car hauler carrying a mysterious silver concept Cadillac Cien, concept convertible Buick Velite, white Ferrari, and blue Aston Martin. We've mirrored iamjwest's image below, kingmyreee has video available on their Instagram page that shows the Ferrari and Aston Martin. kingmyreee also has video that specifically mentions Tyrese being on set.

Will these vehicles turn out to be Transformers? Time will tell, but it looks like "Transformers 4" is going to be a car enthusiasts dream!

Click here to view the videos on kingmyreee Instagram.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure Robots - Time Remaining:  5 hours 38 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Transformers masterpiece MP-17 PROWL G1 Nissan Fairlady Z New - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 53 minutes 59 seconds
Takara Transformers Cybertron Galaxy Force GX-02 SOUNDWAVE Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 27 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Armada  Powerlinx Hot Shot With Mini-Con Jolt Hasbro (MOC) HotShot - Time Remaining: 7 days 25 minutes 5 seconds
NIP TRANSFORMERS STAR WARS DARTH VADER TIE ADVANCED FIGHTER MISSLES LIGHTSABER - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 14 seconds
figure TAKARA TOMY Transformers Legends series LG13 Megatron Japan Import :869 - Time Remaining:  7 hours 2 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Cybertron Con 2013 Exclusive Henkei Jetfire Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 48 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-22 Ultra Magnus US Seller Authentic - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 50 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents