2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee

Transformers News: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 3:48PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,221

Michael Bay's official website has now confirmed the modern Camaro revealed earlier today is in fact Bumblebee. So there you have it, Bumblebee has been officially confirmed as both a custom 1967 Camaro SS and a 2014 Concept Camaro for "Transformers 4". Judging by the caption that accompanies the image this may be the last reveal. Check it out below.

Trumpets please . . . Bumblebee, a 2014 Concept Camaro! . . . the final jewel in the Transformers 4 crown. High resolution image: http://bayhem.com/18tH0jv

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.
Credit(s): MichaelBay.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500266)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
That car is UGLY!!!!!. :BOOM: :shock: [-(

:BOT: :CON:
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500270)
Posted by njb902 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:19pm CDT
I don't think the car is ugly just the color, black would look very nice.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500271)
Posted by YRQRM0 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:20pm CDT
Not much on cars, but that honestly doesn't look that great to me. I much prefer the other renditions, this doesn't look very special at all. Of course, I think it makes for a better disguise.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500272)
Posted by SentinelA on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:26pm CDT
SWEEEEEET! :shock: :x =P~ :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500275)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:39pm CDT
As a fan of the camaro....

This thing looks terrible. I get wanting to change up the look, but nothing about this front end says "Camaro" to me.

However, based on this i'm more convinced that the old rusted out flat nosed truck is Prime fron the past, and the 67 camaro is also Bee from the past.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500276)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
Being a firstimer here, I will state clearly that I respect everyone's opinion here.

With that being said,

I HATE THIS CAR WITH EVERY FIBERS OF MY BODY!!!!!

Like in the first film, bee will have an awesome looking car mode, then and ugly car mode.

Way to go Bay, way to go... :michaelbay:

I bet y'all that bee will speak trhough the $?%$&!!! radio again... something that'S getting very old now :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM:

quite frankly, I so far all the car modes shown here are amazing... but as always, Bee dissapoints, except for the 67 camaro car mode. Hell, My 2005 Civic looks better thant that ugly piece of $h!t!
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500277)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:43pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:

I just realized that's a terrible photoshop job on the floor reflection. Look at how the reflection of the yellow body cuts into the front wheel. fail, FAIL!
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500281)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
I am also tempted to say Motormaster, since Optimus Prime never got any kind of worthy competition in the first 3 movies.

in a scene, leaked on the net, we saw that cab-over truck chasing optimus Prime on a country side road... so I would think this is a Decepticon we are looking at. Motormaster the new leader of the Decepticons? I dig That!

but what if.... what ifffff..... if this would be the movie-verse version of GALVATRON'S ALT MODE??????????????
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500283)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on July 2nd, 2013 @ 4:58pm CDT
yup
this is an epic fail
like bumblebee talking through the radio for the 3 first films!
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500298)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 6:27pm CDT
Gee, the camaro is Bumblebee?

Who would'a thunk it
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500318)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:29pm CDT
Bay: well, we changed bumblebees grill like 4 times, what else can we do to it? oh! i know! make thee head lights look terrible!
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500319)
Posted by T-Macksimus on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:31pm CDT
Great, so 'Bee has a speech impediment AND a personality disorder?? Just what kind of joker is coming up with this stuff? At least as the older Camaro he doesn't need to speak. He'll have that beautiful, throaty growl when he's in his alt mode every time he revs his engine and no words will need to be spoken. This...thing, this neutered excuse for a muscle cars descendant...??? No...just... hell no!
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500323)
Posted by dragons on July 2nd, 2013 @ 7:52pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:I miss VW Beetle BB. :BLACKEYE:

I like head lights on it sleack looking,

Vw bee I dont miss either way we be getting crap load bumblebees on shelfs camero, or vw with black stripe down center of car im sick of bees on shelfs but im intersted to see bot modes how new toys will look
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500335)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:22pm CDT
dragons wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:I miss VW Beetle BB. :BLACKEYE:

I like head lights on it sleack looking,

Exactly, the toys! :P I'm just saying I would buy a VW Beetle BB. A lot. A LOT. It would be a nice change.

BB has a bit of a split personality - he's small and scrappy in G1, but bad@$$ and muscle car in just about every other incarnation. I'm just calling for the cuter, scrappier VW Bee. :PRAY: (You could even throw it as a joke in the movie - "what the hell happened in 1984? Were you a VW, Bee?!" I don't really care, as long as Hasbro would consider another VW BB! :x )
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500344)
Posted by T-Macksimus on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:44pm CDT
I might as well just stay at home and watch episodes of Top Gear back to back and at least get a bit of DECENT humor interjected throughout instead of dealing with the juvenile bathroom humor that has been dispersed throughout this series.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500346)
Posted by njb902 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:49pm CDT
Product placement helps to get these super expensive movies made.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500350)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:54pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:I Must be getting old. Willingly deleted my previous less-than-flattering comments regarding this subject. All I have to say now is that I strongly dislike this move. 'Bee already did the whole "upgrade" thing once in this movie franchise. I see no reason to do this gimmick a second time unless for some silly reason they have him start the film out as this new version of the Camaro and then switch to the '69 body style. If that's the case then this is nothing but a very blatant, to the point of being insulting, marketing move. My gut is telling me that this is the case. I understand that the G1 cartoon and especially the 1986 movie, were both nothing more than toy commercials from the POV of the creators but I'll be damned if I'm willing to sit through a 2 1/2 hour long car commercial and right now that is exactly what this is beginning to look like.

I feel your voice is echoing that of many other collectors out there. I see SOME people defend the movies, but I'm more inclined with your style of thinking. :-?

I'd like to see some polls:

1) How many of you think TF4 will be good and/or improve on past movies?
2) How many of you would call yourselves fans of the Bay-verse/TF movies?
3) What do you think will be the single WORST part of T4?

For #3, I'll start off with the avalanche of BB's clogging store shelves. Close second (for me) would be seeing Bay take another beloved character and ruin the alt mode and personality. Or if he doesn't include Menasor. :-x
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500351)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:57pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:

:APPLAUSE: Top Gear rocks.

But since this topic is all about the cars, I'll refrain from adding to the movie bashing. AT LEAST we are getting a Lambo, Pagani, and some stylish looking suv/truck things... and a few other sweet rides that aren't all boring American vehicles like the first few movies. The solstice was a dece ride, but was it really worthy of being Jazz? A Porsche was always the true choice, and this is the point T-Macksimus means about the blatant marketing. Sure it might help pay for the movies, but if what you want ultimately leads to a glossy 2 hour showcase of your sponsors, then maybe the film industry isn't the right place for you (Bay).

Opps, movie bash slipped out. :DANCE:
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500353)
Posted by njb902 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 9:03pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:

:APPLAUSE: Top Gear rocks.

Opps, movie bash slipped out. :DANCE:

You're assuming that bay has more influence than the producers and the studio on money matters.
Re: 2014 Concept Camaro Confirmed as Transformers 4 Bumblebee (1500354)
Posted by njb902 on July 2nd, 2013 @ 9:04pm CDT
Dp

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Autobot Jazz Figure 2008 MOC Sealed L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 52 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Autobot Ratchet 2008 MOC Sealed Hasbro L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 37 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Animated Electrostatic SOUNDWAVE Deluxe Class Figure 2008 MOC L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 7 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Class DINOBOT SNARL 2008 MOC Sealed Hasbro L@@K! - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 22 minutes 29 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS NEO : SABERBACK(Stegosaurus) Action Figure No Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 24 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime Year of the Dragon Dark of the Moon Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
new!TRANSFORMERS PE PC-02 PC02 UPGRADE SET PURPLE Ver For MENASOR Combiner Wars - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Terrorcon Cliffjumper - Deluxe - New, Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 59 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory