Transformers News: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding"

Friday, December 13th, 2013 7:29PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,599

The Hub Network has uploaded a couple of new 30 Second Holiday Specials featuring our favorite transforming alien robots! In the first clip Megatron recites "The Night Before Christmas" as the Vehicons listen and ponder the truly important aspects of the story. In the second we learn that Decpections really like figgy pudding, well most of them anyway. Enjoy the embedded videos below!

Credit(s): The Hub Network
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535130)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:54pm CST
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535133)
Posted by Henry921 on December 13th, 2013 @ 7:59pm CST
We really needed some Steve focused episodes.
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535135)
Posted by Bubbah on December 13th, 2013 @ 8:11pm CST

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535148)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 13th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CST
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the figgy pudding as well.

Also, since Megatron's favorite song is the MLP theme, I think Steve's gonna get that pony. :D
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535215)
Posted by dragons on December 14th, 2013 @ 10:37am CST
Bubbah wrote:Oh my!! Those are hilarious! I wish I could make Steve singing that my ringtone.

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha

what type of phone you have I may be able to help out.

wonderfukl clips
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535246)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 14th, 2013 @ 2:32pm CST
That's not Frank Welker is it? Ah who cares. I hope we get a few more of these before christmas.
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535263)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2013 @ 3:41pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535269)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 14th, 2013 @ 4:00pm CST
I like it, ANOTHER!
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535288)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
You sure?

If it is, he ain't doing his typical Prime Megatron voice, but some variation of it instead. :-?
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535312)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2013 @ 7:05pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:That's not Frank Welker is it?

Indeed it is. :grin:
You sure?

Yes. The 'Pudding' commercial was definitely him. The previous one sounded off at the end, but I'm certain it's Frank.

Definitely not this guy :SICK: :

Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535539)
Posted by XDMan on December 15th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Good grief, we SO need this kind of humor in the actual show! These are pure comedy gold! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry to tell you this, but what we actually need is a Christmas special. I mean, come on. Disney, Neck, Cartoon Network all have Christmas specials. Star Wars, Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Pokemon, Marvel, and DC all have Christmas special, but not a thirty year old franchise like Transformers, despite its worldwide popularity??? Sure, there are the Marvel UK comics, the Titan Mag's comic, ornaments, and the Animated episode of "Human Error", which isn't mainly about it, but it lacks a TRUE Christmas special!!!

Here are some good (and maybe bad) ideas:

1. A G1 Christmas Carol parody starring Gears (or Scourge, for a pun) as Scrooge, who will eventually know that the true meaning of Christmas is, well, more than meets the eye.

2. A Christmas story focused on the Prime continuity, where Dark Energon is located near Santa's workshop, making the Decpticons invade the location to harvest it and keep Santa, his elves, his 9 reindeer, and (maybe, mind you) Frosty hostage. The Autobots would hear about this and stop the Decepticons, with The Carpenters' version of "Carol of the Bells" heard during the battle (and the special ends with Wheeljack delivering the presents with the Jackhammer).

3. A documentary on how well TF sold during the Holidays.

I know most of you will think that this is a stupid idea, but before you comment to me, go over my comment, and think about how useful these ideas could be. Please??? :PRAY:
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535892)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 16th, 2013 @ 11:26pm CST
Would it be wrong that these two 30 second bits were better than the entire run of Prime? Kinda funny that they're using a show that's now a few months past it's end, which is a lifetime to kids.
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1535961)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 17th, 2013 @ 8:56am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Would it be wrong that these two 30 second bits were better than the entire run of Prime?

Yes. These commercials don't have superb storytelling with very interesting and developed characters.
Re: 30-Second Holiday Specials - Decepticon Holidays "Naughty List" and "Decepticon Pudding" (1536108)
Posted by Bubbah on December 17th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CST
dragons wrote:

Oh and cue the Bronies fangasm over Steve wanting a pony haha

what type of phone you have I may be able to help out.

wonderfukl clips

Sorry man, must've missed your comment ... I've got an iPhone 4.

I can't stop laughing at this!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Trypticon 100% Complete - Original Generation 1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 59 minutes 51 seconds
G1 Transformers autobot SKIDS original empty BOX (only) - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 46 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 Headmaster "RAMP ACCESSORY" Fortress Maximus Vintage 1987 - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberfire Bumblebee Figure MIB DOTM Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 5 minutes 29 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--JACKPOT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 9 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Nitro Bumblebee Figure MIB DOTM Deluxe Class Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 10 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 57 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime Figure 23cm  cybertron - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 30 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016