Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images

Transformers News: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images

Saturday, July 28th, 2012 1:01PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,564

Courtesy of HK-TF we have more images of Hasbro's upcoming domestic release of MP-10 Optimus Prime. This figure should be finding it's way to Toys"R"Us store near you soon. Enjoy the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405128)
Posted by Kanyon on July 28th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT
Dear Hasbro. No battle damage paint apps please? Love Kanyon.

That is one sexy beast.. bot. So glad it's coming to the states for a mass Tru release. Just hope it comes to Michigan x.x
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405139)
Posted by MeGrimlock! on July 28th, 2012 @ 2:06pm CDT
Same here. Looks pretty awesome, and I'm still absolutely amazed we're getting all the same accessories as the Takara release. :BOT:
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405156)
Posted by padfoo on July 28th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
Looks great and in these times of reduced quality and plastics in Transformers toys, its good to see a piece without a whole bunch of hollow parts.
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405176)
Posted by gantzrunner on July 28th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
im only half as exited for this as i should be....but i had to go out of state for grimlock, online for rodimus, and as far as hasbro goes both my mp rodimus and skywarp are broken, skywarp had broken tail fins (lucky for me found another at walmart) and rodimus literally broke under his own weight somehow and is now glued permanantly into vehicle mode. Both my takara rodimus and black rodimus are fine, so i dont getbwhy that happened. Plastics on hasbros end do seem a lot cheaper these days....ill get prime but he is going in a glass case never to be touched again lol :michaelbay:
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405221)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 28th, 2012 @ 8:20pm CDT
this shall be my first masterpiece. and will go with my classics.
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405306)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 29th, 2012 @ 6:05am CDT
Well, I think I can deal with the changes. Now that I've gotten used to the lighter colors and light blue eyes, it's not so bad. Definitely better than paying so much for the Takara version.
Re: Additional Hasbro MP-10 Optimus Prime Images (1405398)
Posted by noctorro on July 29th, 2012 @ 1:24pm CDT
He looks amazing! I wouldn't mind if they also released a cab-only version. I have a box full of G1/G2/Armada/Energon/Movie trailers already :s

Just as an option, don't shoot me yet.

I will get this anyway :)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction