Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots

Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 12:16PM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,610

iGear has updated their facebook page with images of their recently announced weapons pack for Reveal the Shield Perceptor and Generations Kup. Below we see Kup wielding all three weapons. They have also posted some more test shot images of their Mini Warrious Spray (aka Seaspray) and Rager (aka Huffer). One of the images shows them posed with Generations Kup, which gives us a good size comparison.

Credit(s): iGear
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304335)
Posted by Rated X on October 23rd, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
Oh the scale just kills me on the mini bots. Especially when Hasbro has already made Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Warpath deluxe. Not feeling the sniper gun. Whats up with the new head and shield for Generations Blurr ???
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304350)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 23rd, 2011 @ 1:53pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Oh the scale just kills me on the mini bots. Especially when Hasbro has already made Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Warpath deluxe....

I feel the same way. I knew they were going to be small, but seeing that photo has really brought it home. I just hope iGear produce all the Minibots, otherwise Rager's going to look mighty lonely.

Those weapons are bigger than I thought they were. If they're the right price I may even get two sets.

S'all looking great though iGear. Now give us a little more info on Impactor, the Wreckers and the rest of the Minibots please.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304375)
Posted by synthetik on October 23rd, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
I like the guns but I really hope there's going to be a place to put them in alt mode. Dumping them in the truck bed would be kinda lame.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304376)
Posted by DMSL on October 23rd, 2011 @ 3:42pm CDT
It's a shame these "minibots" aren't deluxe sized but since they look really nice i'll get them anyway.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304394)
Posted by omega666 on October 23rd, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
Looks like someone did some parts swapping with the United and RTS Perceptor. :)
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304471)
Posted by Stormrider on October 23rd, 2011 @ 9:36pm CDT
The guns don't resonate for me - the designs are simple and cartoonish, they lack detail, and there are burrs sticking off them.

I am disappointed with the scale of the Minibots. They are too tiny. I love the designs and was really looking forward to getting them. But seeing them next to Kup has sealed the deal - I am going to cancel my preorders.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304477)
Posted by SumoXL on October 23rd, 2011 @ 10:04pm CDT
unicron nemesis wrote:My Perceptor already has custom weapons but will get these if the price is right.

Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304558)
Posted by unicron nemesis on October 24th, 2011 @ 4:24am CDT
SumoXL wrote:Hey Unicron Nemesis where did you get the guns for your perceptor they are spot on

Those were customed by Megatron31 on the TFW board. Not sure if he's here.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304586)
Posted by SumoXL on October 24th, 2011 @ 8:40am CDT
unicron nemesis wrote:

Those were customed by Megatron31 on the TFW board. Not sure if he's here.

Thnks will look into it
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304606)
Posted by Kibble on October 24th, 2011 @ 9:50am CDT
Maybe CHMS will KO iGear's Huffer (and his friends while they're at it) and upsize it(/them)... ;)
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304618)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 24th, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
I like the weapons and Huffer. If neither are too expensive I might grab em. Seaspay is nice too but the HFTD one is a good enough fit for my Classicverse Seaspray.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1304619)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 24th, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1305031)
Posted by thedriod on October 25th, 2011 @ 2:09pm CDT
pre-orders up at igear

http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=123

15$ and you get

the rifle, 2 kup pistols, and 2 percepter pistols

you also get a carrying case with the order
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1305065)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 25th, 2011 @ 4:24pm CDT
anyone know if the pictures they have up are final production pics? if not then im a little dissapointed. not going to pay 15 bucks for guns that are just primered. thats more then i payed for the individual figures! infact i bought perceptor for 6 bucks at ross! they need more details and color....or im not biting.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1305088)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 25th, 2011 @ 5:20pm CDT
Y'know, I wasn't feeling this set, but for $15, I'll probably bite.
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1305125)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 25th, 2011 @ 6:26pm CDT
Re: Additional Images of iGear's RtS Perceptor / Generations Kup Weapons Pack and Mini Warrior Test Shots (1305160)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 25th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Doesn't matter what anything costs, people are going to complain. The Kup heads were $12 and people complained. $15 (shipping included) for this set is an excellent price for what you get.

Agreed.