Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime

Friday, January 10th, 2014 2:30PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,326

After the sneak peek from a couple of days ago, an eBay auction has appeared, offering the Optimus Prime figure out of the three white figurines. The auction has already ended, but it's possible that Bumblebee and Drift may make their appearance soon too - in the meantime, check out the mirrored images of the Autobot leader below!

Transformers News: Additional Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime

Credit(s): eBay seller caitlinlm

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1540963)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 10th, 2014 @ 5:28pm CST
What's a " Funko Pop"?
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1540965)
Posted by Va'al on January 10th, 2014 @ 5:30pm CST
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1540975)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 10th, 2014 @ 5:58pm CST
Oh yeah! Funko POP! make those little deformed MLP toys that I see in Hot Topic whenever I'm there to get the bigger and better screen-accurate vinyls.

Now I remember. :P
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1540989)
Posted by Drift082111 on January 10th, 2014 @ 6:42pm CST
I will definitely like just about any rendition of Drift. Looking forward to the deluxe class figure! : D
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1540992)
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 10th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CST
I thought these things were candy...
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1541007)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 10th, 2014 @ 8:49pm CST
reminds me of the guyver
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1541059)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on January 11th, 2014 @ 12:35am CST
This at least proved to me my statement that without the coloration and head, he's almost totally unrecognisable. My friend couldn't recognise him at all, and even I can't even see him in his head, reminds me more of Movieverse's Soundwave's to me, in a way. Not that that's nessecarilly a bad thing, of course. It is here, though, in my opinion. :BANG_HEAD:
Oh well, might not be that happy here, but some of the designs are my only gripes so far. Still more excited than I've been for the last three!
Re: Additional Images of Transformers: Age of Extinction Funko Pop Optimus Prime (1541064)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 11th, 2014 @ 12:52am CST
Just realized something.

Anyone else getting the DOTM Burger King Kid's Meal Toys vibe from these things?

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok