Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes

Transformers News: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes

Monday, February 20th, 2012 2:53PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Game News, Press Releases, Collectables
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 84,243

The more we learn about the Fall of Cybertron Combaticons, the more the team seems to increase in brightness. Some slight variations on what we have seen from Toy Fair. These images have been posted on the Official Transformers Facebook page. Check out some of the pictures below or click here to view the originating post. Be sure to check all of the extensive coverage from Toy Fair 2012 here.

Blast Off

Vortex

Brawl

Swindle

Onslaught

Bruticus
Credit(s): Transformers Facebook
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349643)
Posted by Burn on February 20th, 2012 @ 2:58pm CST
The more I see, the less I like. :-(
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349644)
Posted by TulioDude on February 20th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CST
They look nice.

Not sure about Blast-off vehicle mode,havent seem it in the game yet.

Cant wait for Seibertron Gallery of him.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349645)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:00pm CST
:HEADHURTS:
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349646)
Posted by all_the_primes on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:00pm CST
:HEADHURTS:
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349647)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:01pm CST
call it a hunch but they all look severely mis-transformed. but they do look nice. still getting them. want me a FOC/WFC collection. WFC megaton and soundwave are looking pretty out of place on the classics shelf... as are WFC prime, cliffjumper and bumblebee.... :-?
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349648)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:03pm CST
Neoncon's form, Noenicus

Seriously, Why did Hasbro up and decide that Bruticus and the Comabticons color's needed changing? Suddenly we have lime green Brawl, neon yellow Swindle, blaze orange Vortex and purple Blastoff. Only Onslaught is more accurate.

I want these figures to look like they do in the game!
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349649)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:03pm CST
Too bright. :/ I hope they do a repaint version that looks more like the in-game model. A box set would be cool but kind of expensive.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349650)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:04pm CST
The more I look at these the more I want them...

I have finally accepted the fact that vortex is red now because we've got blackout,grindor,movie-verse vortex,and skyhammer who are all a grey/blueish color
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349651)
Posted by El Duque on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:05pm CST

I totally stole this of a guy at TFW05's signature, but it's too hilarious not to share.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349653)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:07pm CST
I'm still getting these, but I'm gonna need some sunglasses to look directly at them!
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349654)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:08pm CST
Not real crazy about Vortex's colors. But I still want to get the team.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349655)
Posted by craggy on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:09pm CST
Well, Onslaught looks okay.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349656)
Posted by RhA on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:11pm CST
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349659)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:17pm CST
RhA wrote:Hasbro needs to fire the guys that make these photo's. They're driving away the customers.

i think its because they are heavily photoshopped.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349661)
Posted by WolfDawg on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:20pm CST
Blastoff's arm is mistransformed, and Swindle's chest isn't pushed down enough. These promo pics look worse than the ones released earlier. I'll never understand why Hasbro has to photoshop the hell out of every picture of their mistransformed products.

Anyways, I've come to terms with Vortex's colors since it's similar to the game's design, but I just hope Blastoff isn't too deep of a purple color. When I glanced at the pics, I thought Blastoff was Shockwave with a remolded head.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349662)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:20pm CST
RhA wrote:Hasbro needs to fire the guys that make these photos. They're driving away the customers.

Right on, sistah!

But I think the molds could've been a little better...
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349666)
Posted by Rated X on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:28pm CST
OWWWWWWW MY EYES !!!

Takara please when you do the United versions, use proper G1 paint schemes.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349668)
Posted by 1111111222233333 on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:41pm CST
**Hasbro meeting regarding Bruticus, King Hasbro addresses his generals.**

"Gentlemen, we have a problem. The transformers fans have had a lot of disappointments lately, and have been hit pretty hard. They generally have pretty lukewarm feelings towards Bruticus, with the only positive being the colors. I cannot have that! I demand neon! All around horrible colors! Do it immediately and take new shots I don't care!"

**Later that night in his chambers**

"Between shrinking and simplifying all figures, trading engineering and paint apps for giant/obnoxious weapons, and eliminating the best figures from reaching the fans...I SHALL RESURRECT BOTH G2 AND ACTION MASTERS IN ONE FELL SWOOP!!MUAHAHAHAHA!!"
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349669)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 20th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CST
It Looks like a rainbow took a shit >:oP

I was gonna say onslaught looked good untill those f*cking PCC pegs caught my eye with disgust

The only one i actually dont like is vortex , whats that grass skirt hes wearin it looks like hes AWOL form snake mountain.
Re: Additional Official Images of Fall of Cybertron Deluxes (1349672)
Posted by robotmel on February 20th, 2012 @ 4:14pm CST
Plug me in and turn me on! It's G2 PCC!
Just look at those new combiner plugs :-? :???:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 Fireflight MOSC - Aerialbots Superion - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers G2 Swindle MOSC - Combaticons Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 52 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers G2 Blastoff MOSC - Combaticons Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 23 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Cybertronian Optimus Prime FIGURE + INSTRU - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Hailstorm DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 12 minutes 38 seconds
New Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 45 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers G1 Chromedome Maketoys Make Toys Re:master RM-01 Cupola IN USA NOW! - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 46 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS Transmetal 2 CHEETOR FIGURE NO TAIL - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 47 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory