Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images

Monday, March 26th, 2012 4:46PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,718

Courtesy of HK-TF we have two in-hand galleries of the Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide. These two figures are scheduled to release next month as part of the Cyberverse Commander Wave 2 assortment. Check out the mirrored images below!

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362508)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 26th, 2012 @ 4:54pm CDT
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362522)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 26th, 2012 @ 5:34pm CDT
Not usually a fan of Ironhide, but he looks like a beast.
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362531)
Posted by Heavy B on March 26th, 2012 @ 6:42pm CDT
Damn it, I want delux ironhide already
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362534)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 26th, 2012 @ 6:49pm CDT
Ironhide still looks like the Soldier from Team Fortress 2 to me, but it just makes him seem more awesome. :D
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362535)
Posted by Megazarak on March 26th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CDT
They're really stepping up the Commander figures. If they just made the Legion figures a little bit better (at least knees and elbows for all) I may very well start collecting the Cyberverse line. Not that I won't now, cause I may very well get quite a few of them, but it would be so much easier to buy both sizes if, like I said, the Legion figures were a little better. The size does lend itself quite well for army building. And bases and vehicles and stuff are quite fun. Arg, the first world problems, they burn!
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362564)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on March 26th, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:They both look great but it would have been nice if Dreadwing had been engineered so that his hands were better hidden in alt mode. I would still like to know if were are to expect these 2 TFs in either deluxe or voyager size later? :VEHI:

We will be getting deluxe Ironhide and Voyager Skyquake/Dreadwing.

Both looks spectacular but I'll probably just get Ironhide since I'm not gonna buy the Deluxe version might as well get a mini version xP.
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362580)
Posted by Heckfire on March 26th, 2012 @ 10:11pm CDT
With that hardhat-looking helmet sculpt over the "old guy" face on Ironhide, I find myself wanting a yellow repaint named "Sparkplug," LOL
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362688)
Posted by itMFtis on March 27th, 2012 @ 9:28am CDT
Dreadwing is mistransformed in one of those galleries. They each show his arms in different configurations in alt mode.
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362750)
Posted by jamiko on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:00pm CDT
I dig small figures but, am I the only one that thinks the clear weapons look horrible?
Re: Additional Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commanders Dreadwing and Ironhide In-Hand Images (1362767)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:32pm CDT
Yeah, I'm not a fan either, though I think the larger playsets are due to light up the little plastic weapons. That one feature makes me a LITTLE better with them.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip