Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Transformers News: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Thursday, April 24th, 2014 4:55PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 21,214

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers Colombia, a Facebook fan page, has provided the first in package images of the upcoming Age Of Extincion Hero Mashers, courtesy of group member Felipe León Nájera.

These consist of Electronic Grimlock and the Bumblebee and Strafe Team Pack. Price has not yet been determined.

We've mirrored the images below:

Transformers News: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Transformers News: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Transformers News: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Transformers News: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Credit(s): Felipe León Nájera, Transformers Colombia, Primeultimus
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568417)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 24th, 2014 @ 4:57pm CDT
Swoop is Strafe, even though Strafe was named that because he wasn't close enough to Swoop... man, you don't suppose that'll be a permanent name from now on, do you?
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568421)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 24th, 2014 @ 4:59pm CDT
Transformers Columbia, a Facebook fan page, has provided the first in package images of the upcoming Stomp & Chomp Grimlock, courtesy of group member Felipe León Nájera.

This set consists of a Supreme Class sized Age Of Extinction Grimlock, coupled with a non transformable Optimus Prime figure that can ride and interact with him. Price has not yet been determined.

We've mirrored the images below:

Image

Image

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568425)
Posted by ScottyP on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:05pm CDT
Hey, these minicons aren't different at all. Boo. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568428)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:14pm CDT
Now which is more unimpressive this or swoops/strafes >:oP
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568429)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That is an unchanged Dark of the Moon Triceradon.


It's been fixed. Thank you!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568430)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That is an unchanged Dark of the Moon Rav.


This has also been corrected, thank you!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568436)
Posted by Metro Prime on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:47pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Image

Image

Image

Holy slag, that thing is Metroplex/Titan Class sized!
Someone totally needs to digibash that Grimlock as Trypticon.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568440)
Posted by craggy on April 24th, 2014 @ 5:54pm CDT
ginormous grimlock! good call on a trypticon! he even has a spikey back thing going on.

I'm quite taken by the Mashers now that I see more of them. I still like the style of the Marvel ones more, but at least I can see how these would be cool to have as a kid compared to some other AOE toys aimed at the younger market.

edit: shoulda called them Action Mashers though
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568442)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 24th, 2014 @ 6:01pm CDT
20 inches... yet it appears to have zero articulation in anything other than its robot arms. :P
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568445)
Posted by craggy on April 24th, 2014 @ 6:07pm CDT
might have a head swivel?

but so what? this is the huge one shown at toyfair where you just grab him and twist him and he pops up. the money is for the size and the gimmick, which would probably mess up if there were any other moving parts. kids'll love it for a short amount of time!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568455)
Posted by Metro Prime on April 24th, 2014 @ 6:44pm CDT
I'm not a kid, and I love it. Mostly because I'll be able to repaint it into Trypticon, but still.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568462)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 24th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CDT
Metro Prime wrote:I'm not a kid, and I love it. Mostly because I'll be able to repaint it into Trypticon, but still.
Little will custom Trypsie know that thanks to his archenemy's new individual finger articulation, Metroplex will be able to just grab that handle and yank him off his feet every time!

And yes, this thing's way cooler than the non-transforming, Imaginext-ish thing I envisioned way back when I first read the title, "Stomp & Chomp".
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568463)
Posted by megatronus on April 24th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CDT
Still prefer the Takara MP Grimlock deco, but will still pick this version up... because Grimlock. :D
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568466)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 24th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CDT
For Strafe, I wonder why they didn't do a two pack with Energon Swoop like the two pack with AOE Grimlock and Energon Grimlock.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568468)
Posted by RAcast on April 24th, 2014 @ 7:15pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:For Strafe, I wonder why they didn't do a two pack with Energon Swoop like the two pack with AOE Grimlock and Energon Grimlock.

It's awfully early yet to assume they won't. It'd be kind of pointless if they didn't, after all.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568474)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 24th, 2014 @ 8:10pm CDT
damn. get a new guy to take the photos. they are either severely stupid or they love making us gripe and complain about how they mistransformed it.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568475)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 24th, 2014 @ 8:18pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Transformers Columbia, a Facebook fan page, has provided the first in package images of the upcoming Strafe Evolution 2-Pack, an exclusive from Toys R Us, courtesy of group member
Felipe León Nájera.

This set consists of Deluxe Class Age Of Extinction Strafe, coupled with a repack of Dark Of The Moon Rav, which is a redeco of Classics Mini-Con Swoop and comes with a blend of G1 and AoE cardart. Price has not yet been determined.

We've mirrored the images below:

Image

Image

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!



Don't tell me, TrU PUTTING FRENCH (and Spanish) ON THE GODDAMN PACKAGING OF THEIR TF EXCLUSIVES?! HAVE HELL FROZEN OVER?!

Now, let's see if they'll do it for the ones that truly matter, A.K.A the collectors edition and the Masterpeices.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568477)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 24th, 2014 @ 8:23pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Don't tell me, TrU PUTTING FRENCH (and Spanish) ON THE GODDAMN PACKAGING OF THEIR TF EXCLUSIVES?! HAVE HELL FROZEN OVER?!
In Canada, yeah. Canadian TF merch has been doing that for ages.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568478)
Posted by slugfest200x on April 24th, 2014 @ 8:24pm CDT
there is a change to the deco, the stripes on the robots mode arms arent there, like the American version originally had
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568493)
Posted by MegaDump on April 24th, 2014 @ 9:02pm CDT
slugfest200x wrote:there is a change to the deco, the stripes on the robots mode arms arent there, like the American version originally had


There's something else no-one has apparently noticed: in dinosaur mode, MP Grimlock has three claws, as usual, but in robot mode, the dinosaur paws each have only two claws, according to these images.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568495)
Posted by swagitron on April 24th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CDT
Is the TRU Strafe any different than the standard retail reliese
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568505)
Posted by TimothyR on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:01pm CDT
MegaDump wrote:
slugfest200x wrote:there is a change to the deco, the stripes on the robots mode arms arent there, like the American version originally had


There's something else no-one has apparently noticed: in dinosaur mode, MP Grimlock has three claws, as usual, but in robot mode, the dinosaur paws each have only two claws, according to these images.


what in the world are you talking about?.. are you trying to be sarcastic? are you joking?.. i can't tell..

please explain.

swagitron wrote:Is the TRU Strafe any different than the standard retail reliese


nope
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568506)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:08pm CDT
TimothyR wrote:
MegaDump wrote:
slugfest200x wrote:there is a change to the deco, the stripes on the robots mode arms arent there, like the American version originally had


There's something else no-one has apparently noticed: in dinosaur mode, MP Grimlock has three claws, as usual, but in robot mode, the dinosaur paws each have only two claws, according to these images.


what in the world are you talking about?.. are you trying to be sarcastic? are you joking?.. i can't tell..

please explain.
Look at the MP Grimlock pics. In the dino mode one, his claws have the fingers. In the robot mode one, those same claws from dino mode, now hanging off of his wings, have two fingers.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568516)
Posted by timcourtois on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:28pm CDT
You're right... that's really weird about the different numbers of claws on dino vs. robot mode. Odd.

I'm really disappointed about that ugly light-gray unpainted plastic they're using. Looks cheap... makes me want to find the Takara version. I'm hoping this brings the price down.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568521)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:52pm CDT
cooooooooooooooooooooooooollll :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568522)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 24th, 2014 @ 10:57pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Don't tell me, TrU PUTTING FRENCH (and Spanish) ON THE GODDAMN PACKAGING OF THEIR TF EXCLUSIVES?! HAVE HELL FROZEN OVER?!
In Canada, yeah. Canadian TF merch has been doing that for ages.


Image

Usually yes.

BUT NOT FOR THE TOYS R US TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVES.

For ever, TrU have ENGLISH ONLY packaging for all their exclusives. Meaning, any special repaints, any special re-issues, any Masterpiece figures are left out of Québec because there's no French on the box. And it's not because there's a lack of space on the box. It's purely because they don't give a shit about a whole province and it's people.

The rest of Canada can buy the things just fine. But not any residents from Québec. NOT EVEN ONLINE! So I have no choice but to pay the inflated Ebay prices. Even with a kind middleman, I still have to pay heavy custom fees and shipping charges.

Now, TrU seem to start slowly pull it's head from it's own ass and realize that other people appart the English exist in North America. For now, it's that dinobot thing. Let's hope ALL the other special exclusives will have French on it too. I JUST WANT TO BUY A DAMN MP LOCALLY FOR ONCE!

Also, this:
Primeultimus wrote:Grimlock Masterpiece Toys R Us rerelease Official pictures
Image


I don't see any French on that box. Guess what will happen?

On a side note, I do prefer the new MOVIE Grimlock design over the classic G1. It's way more cool and menacing looking in both dino and bot modes. At least, the voyager. Sadly the leader look really off and the titant one just look silly. If a Chinese company ever make an upscale version of AoE VOYAGER Grimlock into leader or titant size, I would totally import that shit!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568539)
Posted by TimothyR on April 25th, 2014 @ 12:39am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
MegaDump wrote:
slugfest200x wrote:there is a change to the deco, the stripes on the robots mode arms arent there, like the American version originally had


There's something else no-one has apparently noticed: in dinosaur mode, MP Grimlock has three claws, as usual, but in robot mode, the dinosaur paws each have only two claws, according to these images.


what in the world are you talking about?.. are you trying to be sarcastic? are you joking?.. i can't tell..

please explain.
Look at the MP Grimlock pics. In the dino mode one, his claws have the fingers. In the robot mode one, those same claws from dino mode, now hanging off of his wings, have two fingers.


timcourtois wrote:You're right... that's really weird about the different numbers of claws on dino vs. robot mode. Odd.

I'm really disappointed about that ugly light-gray unpainted plastic they're using. Looks cheap... makes me want to find the Takara version. I'm hoping this brings the price down.


he still has three in robot mode.. it's just the angle and position they're in that's making it look like there's two. if you look at the knuckle of the claw on the left you can see the three humps for the fingers.. the middle one is just sticking out a little more which, at this angle, is making it look like there are only two.. but if you look really closely you can see all three fingers.

sorry.. you just have to look really close, they're all there.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568541)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on April 25th, 2014 @ 12:48am CDT
Some funny facts, that one was sold during "Dark of the Moon" as "RAV", in individual package legion/legends/cyberverse, the promotion picture is mistransformed and is smaller than WST optimus :CON:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568544)
Posted by Flashwave on April 25th, 2014 @ 12:58am CDT
MINICONS!!!???? (Especially Minicons I never knew existed until well after they were released...) OH HELL YES!!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568545)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:02am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Usually yes.

BUT NOT FOR THE TOYS R US TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVES.

For ever, TrU have ENGLISH ONLY packaging for all their exclusives. Meaning, any special repaints, any special re-issues, any Masterpiece figures are left out of Québec because there's no French on the box. And it's not because there's a lack of space on the box. It's purely because they don't give a shit about a whole province and it's people.
What store did the Prime First Edition toys retail at in Canada?

I ask since I bought a Canadian Prime FE Voyager Optimus off of eBay, and it had trilingual languages on its packaging like seen here with the Evolution 2-Packs. If it was TRU that sold the Prime FEs in Canada, then that'd count as a trilingual TRU release.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568546)
Posted by ausbot on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:23am CDT
But I wanted an Energon Swoop in G1 colors, (stamps feet)
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568548)
Posted by TimothyR on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:42am CDT
ausbot wrote:But I wanted an Energon Swoop in G1 colors, (stamps feet)


me too.. it would've made SOOO much sense to release strafe with energon swoop since they're releasing energon grimlock with AOE grimlock.. this is so dumb.. this entire line is FULL of horrible decisions.

i'm sure they're going to lose out on a ton of sales because of this decision.. i'm sure as hell not going to buy overpriced exclusive dinobots with crappy little minicons over the regular releases.. it just doesn't make any sense.

oh well.

i REALLY wish i could sit in on the meeting or however they make decisions like this (and the stupid ass colors of the dinobots).. i'd seriously love to hear the person say "hey.. i know.. we can pack in a minicon to represent G1 swoop." "GENIUS".. or.. "hey.. those beast hunters figures sold SOO well (you know, the ones that are on clearance) maybe we should make all of the dinobots different colors that have nothing to do with the source material".. "GENIUS, you're getting a raise!!".

it makes me sick to think of how cool this line could've been had they used correct colors, made good choices for these evolution figures, and used more of the budget for the main line rather than wasting it on these crappy fisher price looking toys.

i don't understand why they couldn't just do what they've done before.. if kids didn't like TF prime.. there was rescue bots.. they could've done the same thing.. make normal figures with AOE rescue bot type figures for kids.

or devote the majority of the budget to the main line and have activators or fast action battlers on the side.. but the way it is now, with the plethora of garbage toys, it's just a shame. i mean, those titan hero type primes and bumblebees aren't selling at all. hell, in other franchise movie lines, like iron man and captain america those larger 12" figures with the sounds and limited articulation don't sell either.. but if you throw up a case of generations deluxes, bam, they're gone in less than a week.

sometimes i feel like hasbro judges their collector market on their TRU releases.. like MP acid storm, platinum magnus, yoth prime and starscream.. those don't sell well because they're repaints of shit that no one really wanted in the first place. sure, some people buy them, but before they were revealed, i don't think many, if any, people were yearning for this stuff.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568551)
Posted by User897 on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:53am CDT
When, how much, and can somebody help me acquire one since I don't have access to a TRU??!!
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568586)
Posted by dragons on April 25th, 2014 @ 6:01am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:damn. get a new guy to take the photos. they are either severely stupid or they love making us gripe and complain about how they mistransformed it.



Calm bub it's not end of world if someone mistransforms of figure or take picture of figure and make it look bad
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568640)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 25th, 2014 @ 10:25am CDT
Not gonna lie, these (The Hero Mashers) are actually pretty awesome. They're kinda like a sort of Junior Revoltech. Which is awesome.

Also, these things will be a customizer's dream if the box art is anything to go by.


Strafe looks pretty nice too.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568677)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2014 @ 12:51pm CDT
wow thats the best they could do a minicon? Why not animated slag & energon swoop, and i dont even want to think about how much more these are going to be. Id really like to meet the people who make these decisions so i can see if they are completely stupid or just morons when it comes to running a toy line
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568685)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:23pm CDT
I think most of AOE releases are just hot garbage...am I alone on this, anyone?


What I do find amazing is all the Dino's so far have such awesome head sculpts! :shock: It's just too bad I don't give a damn for them but awesome none the less. :VEHI:
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568693)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2014 @ 1:36pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:I think most of AOE releases are just hot garbage...am I alone on this, anyone?


Nope, you aren't alone. First Edition Optimus was just horrible, and the upcoming Leader is somewhat better, but still unmistakably flawed. As for Grimlock... I'm not even going to go there.

What I do find amazing is all the Dino's so far have such awesome head sculpts! :shock: It's just too bad I don't give a damn for them but awesome none the less. :VEHI:


Agreed, the Age of Extinction Dinobots seem to have some pretty killer head sculpts. But they don't entice me to go out and buy them when I can get Generations figures or even Classics/Universe (2008) figures I missed out on.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568705)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 25th, 2014 @ 2:14pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:wow thats the best they could do a minicon? Why not animated slag & energon swoop, and i dont even want to think about how much more these are going to be. Id really like to meet the people who make these decisions so i can see if they are completely stupid or just morons when it comes to running a toy line


Price points may have been a factor. Toys R' Us may have set a limit to only one or two over the top sets, with the others reduced to 2nd tier molds. With that said, don't be surprised if they used Classics Deluxe Prime and Legends Bumblebee for the other two sets.

Incidentally there is a 3rd Party set coming up for that Prime mold...
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568743)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 25th, 2014 @ 4:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Usually yes.

BUT NOT FOR THE TOYS R US TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVES.

For ever, TrU have ENGLISH ONLY packaging for all their exclusives. Meaning, any special repaints, any special re-issues, any Masterpiece figures are left out of Québec because there's no French on the box. And it's not because there's a lack of space on the box. It's purely because they don't give a shit about a whole province and it's people.
What store did the Prime First Edition toys retail at in Canada?

I ask since I bought a Canadian Prime FE Voyager Optimus off of eBay, and it had trilingual languages on its packaging like seen here with the Evolution 2-Packs. If it was TRU that sold the Prime FEs in Canada, then that'd count as a trilingual TRU release.


SInce Rodimus, ALL MPs were TrU exclusives. Available all over Canada except Quebec.
Sigh.

As for the Prime 1st Ed, it dosent really count as a TrU exclusive. It was supposed to be for a wide release but because everyone were choking on DotM shelfwarmers, no one wanted to stock them. Only TrU took on the distribution.
At least, that's how the legend goes.........
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568750)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 25th, 2014 @ 4:22pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Usually yes.

BUT NOT FOR THE TOYS R US TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVES.

For ever, TrU have ENGLISH ONLY packaging for all their exclusives. Meaning, any special repaints, any special re-issues, any Masterpiece figures are left out of Québec because there's no French on the box. And it's not because there's a lack of space on the box. It's purely because they don't give a shit about a whole province and it's people.
What store did the Prime First Edition toys retail at in Canada?

I ask since I bought a Canadian Prime FE Voyager Optimus off of eBay, and it had trilingual languages on its packaging like seen here with the Evolution 2-Packs. If it was TRU that sold the Prime FEs in Canada, then that'd count as a trilingual TRU release.


SInce Rodimus, ALL MPs were TrU exclusives. Available all over Canada except Quebec.
Sigh.

As for the Prime 1st Ed, it dosent really count as a TrU exclusive. It was supposed to be for a wide release but because everyone were choking on DotM shelfwarmers, no one wanted to stock them. Only TrU took on the distribution.
At least, that's how the legend goes.........


Along with the imported GDO series, I must commend TRU for having balls. So much exclusive stock...

Back to Age of Extinction, I wouldn't mind getting the Slug and Strafe sets, if only to save the hassle of looking for Mini-Cons. Only Dualor and Catilla left to find.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568752)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 25th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Usually yes.

BUT NOT FOR THE TOYS R US TRANSFORMERS EXCLUSIVES.

For ever, TrU have ENGLISH ONLY packaging for all their exclusives. Meaning, any special repaints, any special re-issues, any Masterpiece figures are left out of Québec because there's no French on the box. And it's not because there's a lack of space on the box. It's purely because they don't give a shit about a whole province and it's people.
What store did the Prime First Edition toys retail at in Canada?

I ask since I bought a Canadian Prime FE Voyager Optimus off of eBay, and it had trilingual languages on its packaging like seen here with the Evolution 2-Packs. If it was TRU that sold the Prime FEs in Canada, then that'd count as a trilingual TRU release.


SInce Rodimus, ALL MPs were TrU exclusives. Available all over Canada except Quebec.
Sigh.

As for the Prime 1st Ed, it dosent really count as a TrU exclusive. It was supposed to be for a wide release but because everyone were choking on DotM shelfwarmers, no one wanted to stock them. Only TrU took on the distribution.
At least, that's how the legend goes.........


Not quite, the GDO series were meant for Asia release ONLY. When Hasbro US succumbed to fanrage heard the fans' pleas, they decided to release them in the US, in new packaging with Chinese as extra fanwank to denote their origin. As is the nature of limited series they were exclusive and TRU happily picked them up along with the reissues of Prime First Edition. :-B



We were not talking at all about GDO. Only the original Prime 1st edition line, prime example of a massive distribution fawk-up.

BTW, the only way for me to ever had ANY GDOs were to make a trade with a fellow Seibertronian (for the deluxes and voyagers). As for the Leader GDO G1 colors Starscream, I had to pay it 100$ shipped from China.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568892)
Posted by Primeultimus on April 26th, 2014 @ 5:29am CDT
Hero Masher Drift , Starscream , Optimus Prime , Bulhead , Bumblebee in package pictures

From Transformers Colombia https://www.facebook.com/groups/1761137 ... 272707000/

Image
Image
Image
ImageImage
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568898)
Posted by Va'al on April 26th, 2014 @ 5:43am CDT
The Facebook group Transformers Colombia just keep giving us more images! Thanks to Seibertron.com member Primeultimus, we get a look at the official in-package images of Transformers Hero Mashers Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Stascream and Drift, all featuring different aesthetics, from Animated to Age of Extinction. Check out the images below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568911)
Posted by craggy on April 26th, 2014 @ 7:01am CDT
"Mash-Up with Ultra Magnus!"

okay, so now I'm just imagining all these guys running around shouting "Mash Up!" like "Head On" in the Japanese Headmasters series.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568913)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 26th, 2014 @ 7:13am CDT
craggy wrote:"Mash-Up with Ultra Magnus!"

okay, so now I'm just imagining all these guys running around shouting "Mash Up!" like "Head On" in the Japanese Headmasters series.

And don't forget "God On!" from Super God Masterforce. It's most likely in a Hero Mashers commercial they'll say "Mash Up!" or "Mash!" or "Mash On!" Some of these figures look pretty nice so, I might get Bulkhead.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568921)
Posted by craggy on April 26th, 2014 @ 7:50am CDT
everybody knows: badger loves mash potato
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568922)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 26th, 2014 @ 7:59am CDT
That Mash-up Starscream look like some sneaky asshole...

...SOLD! :x
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568924)
Posted by TimothyR on April 26th, 2014 @ 8:26am CDT
yay.. more crap to keep the pegs nice and toasty warm.
Re: Age Of Extinction Hero Mashers Official Images (1568925)
Posted by Delta Magnus on April 26th, 2014 @ 8:35am CDT
Oh my god that is the best Starscream smirk since Armada.

SOLD.

Click here to view an additional 1805 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014