Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches

Transformers News: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches

Friday, August 2nd, 2013 12:52PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,969

Tranformers artist Alex Milne has yet some more art-based news for Auto Assembly goers: cover sketches and prints! Take a look below for more detailed info, and head over to the thread on fellow fansite Full Metal Hero for your request.

Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches

Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches

hello all
since AA is right around the corner I thought I'd pop in to give people a heads up about something new I will have at AA
by will of good fortune and thanks to my friend Josh Burcham I have come into possession of some MTMTE issue 1 sketch covers which I will have at the convention.
due to the limited number of them I have I will only be able to do about 10 of them,
as with the other sketch list I created, I thought i would get a head start and post up the 10 slots here.
same rules apply to the sketch covers as with the head sketches. the only thing is it's £5 extra for the comic. so B&W would be £20 and colour would be £35

please note that if your interested in more then one characters, that would cost more, but will be discussed in person or by PM

also I dont not have any issue 17 sketch covers, i just used them as examples. I only have sketch covers for issue 1

so there are 10 spaces available. pick up for these I would like it to be end of day Sunday so there would be lots of time to work on them I might have more at the show, but right now 10 is what I'm comfortable working on

I will be selling prints. each print will be £10

I will also have copies of the exclusive Stadium comics cover for spotlight megatron to sell. each copy will also be £10

if any are interested in the exclusive cover, please let me know so i can set some aside. it would also give me an idea of how many to bring due to space being limited for travel
thanks a lot

can't wait to see all of you next week

edit: I will check back in 3 hours or so to see if the list fills up and to let people know that their sketch is on the comic sketch list

ALSO. PLEASE DON'T SWITCH A SKETCH FROM THE OTHER LIST TO THIS ONE. it would be unfair to those who i wanted one and didn't make it onto that list. thank you
Credit(s): Alex Milne
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1508712)
Posted by Neurie on August 2nd, 2013 @ 5:53pm CDT
Woo hoo! That's my copy of MTMTE with the Cyclonus on it :)
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1508817)
Posted by Va'al on August 3rd, 2013 @ 3:36am CDT
Neurie wrote:Woo hoo! That's my copy of MTMTE with the Cyclonus on it :)

Whoah! Good choice, nice cover! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509687)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 7:15am CDT
Artist Nick Roche has just tweeted the line-art for one of his Auto Assembly prints, featuring the MTMTE cast -- sort of. Check out below the More Than Meets the Bad Guys print in black and white!

(Note: These will also be available at other conventions, depending on how many Roche prints out; he has already confirmed their availability at DICE 2013.)

And in full colour, by Josh Burcham!

Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509703)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:25am CDT
This is going to be an awesome convention - Geoff Senior to attend too!

http://www.autoassembly.org.uk/geoff-se ... mbly-2013/
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509706)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:38am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:This is going to be an awesome convention - Geoff Senior to attend too!

http://www.autoassembly.org.uk/geoff-se ... mbly-2013/

Gah. Yes, forgot to post that one. Hnnng.
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509707)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 8:40am CDT
Yet more announcements from Auto Assembly, Europe's biggest Transformers convention! This time, it's another addition to the guest roster, and yet another member of the ReGeneration One line-up: Geoff Senior! Check out the release below.

With just a few days to go, we couldn’t let things rest without a few final surprises for all of you attending – or planning on attending Auto Assembly 2013 this coming weekend… We are proud to announce the return of Marvel UK artist Geoff Senior to Auto Assembly. Geoff last joined us a few years ago when we celebrated the return of cult character Death’s Head to print but following his return to the world of Transformers through IDW’s Regeneration One providing covers for this continuation of the Marvel US series, Geoff is joining all of the other UK creative talent who will already be at the convention.

Geoff will be on hand selling prints and sketching for attendees on Saturday as well as taking to the stage with all the other Regeneration One team for the single biggest Regeneration One Panel ever collected at a Transformers event. Not booked yet? Tickets will be available on the door starting at just £22 for under 18s and £28 for adults.

With just a few days to go do we have anything else to announce? Hell yes!
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509732)
Posted by sabrigami on August 6th, 2013 @ 10:11am CDT
That is a very snazzy print. Would love to see a color version of this. I also like the fact that it shows the scale of all these guys. Some of them are quite huge.
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509875)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:45pm CDT
Possibly one of the most obscure line-ups ever.

Excellent. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1509880)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2013 @ 6:57pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Possibly one of the most obscure line-ups ever.

Excellent. :APPLAUSE:

Obscure? The print or the guests? :-?
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510230)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 8th, 2013 @ 4:32am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:Possibly one of the most obscure line-ups ever.

Excellent. :APPLAUSE:

Obscure? The print or the guests? :-?

Lol, the print sorry. I know it makes sense given the context. It's just refreshing not to see the same few Autobots all the time.
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510280)
Posted by Va'al on August 8th, 2013 @ 9:27am CDT
Artist Nick Roche has prepared yet another print for this year's Auto Assembly, and quite likely future conventions too. This one, like the More Than Meets the Bad Guys one, is also based on MTMTE, and is titled 'The Wake'. Take a look at the linework below!

And one more time with colour, by Josh Burcham!

Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510294)
Posted by sabrigami on August 8th, 2013 @ 10:16am CDT
Gosh this is lovely :x wouldn't mind getting a copy at some point
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510314)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on August 8th, 2013 @ 10:52am CDT
Bah - is anyone else annoyed that the Cybertronian Times is not getting printed this year? 'tis a real shame :-x
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510329)
Posted by Va'al on August 8th, 2013 @ 11:38am CDT
It's digital though! Better than them not being able to get it out at all.
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1510344)
Posted by leokearon on August 8th, 2013 @ 12:48pm CDT
Shame Nick Doesn't have a online shop where you can by these
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511088)
Posted by Airhawk on August 11th, 2013 @ 1:26pm CDT
Gotta say the convention was a lot of fun, had to leave earlier than planned on the sunday morning, but the general atmosphere was great. Highlights for me had to be the overlord and IDW ongoings panels along with the Neil Kaplan QnA.

Was the first convention I've been to, definitely thinking of going again next year now
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511113)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on August 11th, 2013 @ 2:26pm CDT
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the next one already! It was a real treat to get a sketch from Geoff Senior! All the guests were brilliant, friendly etc. well, with the exception of Alex Milne who was just non-communicative to the point of coming across rude. Maybe he's just uncomfortable with conventions. Amazing artist though. Dan was just awesome and his wife was really friendly too. And Neil's Q&A was hilarious. I didn't realise how versatile a performer he is.
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511395)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on August 12th, 2013 @ 3:47pm CDT
I missed AA this year :-( definitely going to try to get there next year.

Anyone got any pic's?
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511409)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on August 12th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:I missed AA this year :-( definitely going to try to get there next year.

Anyone got any pic's?

Va'al had some up on another thread but they have since been deleted? Not sure what happened. They were cosplay pics andsome of the guests. You missed out through not going dude!
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511518)
Posted by Va'al on August 13th, 2013 @ 4:28am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:

Anyone got any pic's?

Yeah, not sure what happened to Photobucket, I must have changed something and they disappeared. I think Ryan is putting up a gallery from them though!
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1511519)
Posted by Va'al on August 13th, 2013 @ 4:55am CDT
Re: Alex Milne Auto Assembly 2013 Prints and Cover Sketches (1512491)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on August 18th, 2013 @ 8:39am CDT
Va'al wrote:There are some great photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 341&type=1

Thanks.