Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour

Transformers News: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour

Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 6:37PM CDT

Categories: Event News, People News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 12,905

TRANSFORMERS fans rejoice!

IDW PUBLISHING is hosting a VIP TOUR of the comic book publisher's offices on Thursday, June 27th—the week of Botcon—and we are pleased to announce that TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE penciler Alex Milne will be joining this can’t-miss event!

In addition, this once-in-a-lifetime experience boasts an incredible host of already-announced guests: Andrew Griffith (artist of TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE), Livio Ramondelli (artist of TRANSFORMERS: MONSTROSITY), John Barber (TF editor and TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE writer), Mairghread Scott (TRANSFORMERS PRIME: BEAST HUNTERS writer), Marcelo Matere (TRANSFORMERS packaging and comic artist), Casey W. Coller (TRANSFORMERS: IRONHIDE artist), Josh Burcham (Botcon comic artist and MTMTE colorist), Matt Frank (TF COLLECTOR'S CLUB and MARS ATTACKS TRANSFORMERS artist), and Michael Kelly (Director, Global Publishing at Hasbro)—plus fan favorite James Roberts (TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE writer) joining via videoconference!

All that and an impressive array of gifts, Q&A with editorial staff, hands-on tutorials on making comics—and many more great surprises—are in store for our attendees!

For details and tickets, visit http://IDWPUBLISHING.com/viptour

For more info, contact:

Dirk Wood

VP of Marketing

IDW Publishing

5080 Santa Fe St.

San Diego, CA 92109

(858) 270-1315 x123

dirk@idwpublishing.com
Credit(s): IDW Publishing
Re: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour (1496419)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 18th, 2013 @ 11:24pm CDT
An artist who started out as a fan........good for him! Go Alex go..........
Re: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour (1496630)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 19th, 2013 @ 10:03pm CDT
Re: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour (1496669)
Posted by Va'al on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:21am CDT
Oh, that would be amazing! :D

Anyone? Anyone?
Re: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour (1496822)
Posted by Bullycon on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:23pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:That would be an amazing event to attend. I'm curious, is there going to be a Seibertron.com member taking the tour and reporting back for us?

I'm going. I'll try to remember to take notes, if I'm not fan-gushing myself into oblivion.
Re: Alex Milne joins IDW Publishing VIP Tour (1496830)
Posted by Va'al on June 20th, 2013 @ 3:49pm CDT
Bullycon wrote:

Oh yes please! Tell us all about the expensive goodness! :D
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars