Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam

Transformers News: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 1:44AM CDT

Categories: Company News, Game News, Media, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 35,865

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com members Primeultimus and Va'al came across a news article over at GameNGuide that talks about an Activision sale on the PC gaming client, Steam. Among those titles are the War For/Fall Of Cybertron games from the Aligned Continuity/Transformers Prime universe.

Fall Of Cybertron has steadily kept it's rather high price tag of $50.00, and even sales weren't cutting the price too low. Until now! Steam is selling Fall Of Cybertron for $14.99! Not to be outdone, War For Cybertron can be obtained for $4.99! Plus the FOC DLC can be purchased separately or in a bundle for $7.47!

If you were waiting for a good price to help you jump into the world of Transformers gaming, there's no better time than right now, so click either of the links below and you'll take your first step towards being Optimus Prime instead of just watching him on screen.

The sale ends Sunday morning, May 4th at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT)

For Fall Of Cybertron, click here.
You can also obtain the DLC at a discounted rate on that same page.

For War For Cybertron, click here.

Transformers News: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Credit(s): Va'al, Primeultimus
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571012)
Posted by megatronus on May 3rd, 2014 @ 1:50am CDT
I really need to get a gaming console. Or a PC.
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571044)
Posted by Primeultimus on May 3rd, 2014 @ 6:45am CDT
I had posted this in news and rumors previously and had contacted staff yesterday about this.

steam-transformers-pc-sale-fall-of-cybertron-14-99-war-for-cybertron-4-99-this-weekend-t99873.php
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571058)
Posted by Whitemest on May 3rd, 2014 @ 8:31am CDT
Lil late to talk about the game, but it has some of the more entertaining multiplayer ive played in awhile. def worth 15
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571086)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 3rd, 2014 @ 10:38am CDT
I'm a PC user and I wasn't able to find a hardcopy of the PC game in Canada. Long story short I created a Steam account just to get this game
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571098)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 3rd, 2014 @ 11:12am CDT
this is why i dont like downloads, the price never drops unless its on sale. As it gets older the price should drop especially if the company that made it went out of business or the games servers were shut down.
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571103)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 3rd, 2014 @ 11:36am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:this is why i dont like downloads, the price never drops unless its on sale. As it gets older the price should drop especially if the company that made it went out of business or the games servers were shut down.


Wait what!?! FOC's servers were shut down? Does that mean you can't play multiplayer? I've been playing War for Cybertron multiplayer on the PC as recently as yesterday, is it different for FOC?
Re: All Activision Transformers Games And DLC On Sale This Weekend On Steam (1571111)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 3rd, 2014 @ 12:55pm CDT
Primeultimus wrote:I had posted this in news and rumors previously and had contacted staff yesterday about this.

steam-transformers-pc-sale-fall-of-cybertron-14-99-war-for-cybertron-4-99-this-weekend-t99873.php


Va'al had provided us the link around 4 or 5 yesterday, but no one got to it for some reason. First come, first serve when it comes to news credits. It wouldn't be fair.

welcometothedarksyde wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:this is why i dont like downloads, the price never drops unless its on sale. As it gets older the price should drop especially if the company that made it went out of business or the games servers were shut down.


Wait what!?! FOC's servers were shut down? Does that mean you can't play multiplayer? I've been playing War for Cybertron multiplayer on the PC as recently as yesterday, is it different for FOC?


No. What he's trying to say is that most video games reach their end of life date and there's no more support. Gamespy shut down and took a lot of multiplayer servers with 'em. However, High Moon and Activision are unaffected. Multiplayer is still available. The other nice thing about PC gaming is that people can make 3rd party servers and operate their own.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014