Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image

Transformers News: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image

Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 3:12PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,468

Takara Tomy has tweeted an image of the LP Arms Micron figure that comes packed with their upcoming Transformers Prime Thundertron redeco, AM-28 Leo Prime. The figure is posed next to Beast Wars II Moon, which he bears a striking resemblance. Check out the image mirrored below.

AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image
Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445870)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 11th, 2012 @ 3:15pm CST
To the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Reference!
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445873)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 11th, 2012 @ 3:17pm CST
Tsuki wa, that's not any BWII Moon, it's the white mail-away version. :grin:

Leo Prime can't be released fast enough!
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445874)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 11th, 2012 @ 3:19pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:To the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Reference!

One of these days Alice...
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445887)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 11th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CST
If it weren't for the head, the reference would be lost. :P
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445893)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 11th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CST
So what does "moon" transform into?
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445897)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 11th, 2012 @ 5:17pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:So what does "moon" transform into?
Moon transforms into an anime rabbit. L.P. transforms into a sword. ;)
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1445905)
Posted by Poyguimogul on December 11th, 2012 @ 5:40pm CST
LOL, damn.. I understand if you don't have the yellow one to show the white version, but EEk, that white is UGLY! Your scaring the children! :sad:
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446047)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 12th, 2012 @ 8:42am CST
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446054)
Posted by RAcast on December 12th, 2012 @ 9:34am CST
gothsaurus wrote:Thanks. It was the sword I was unsure about. I have the original yellow moon, and it transforms from robot to anime rabbit... in the same way Optimus Minor changes to an ape. (Meaning, in that way where you kinda have to squint... and cock your head to the side... while doling out an inordinate amount of imagination and slack.)

At least Optimus Minor has the excuse of being a Transmetal 2. xD
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446059)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 12th, 2012 @ 9:52am CST
Yeah, I have to say... the comic appearance of Optimus Minor really brought him back from the dead for me. The IDW Beast Wars comics were really fun.

Wow, I just got waaaay off topic. Oops. Uh, yeah. Gonna get these new Microns. Will pose this little yellow guy with Moon.
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446061)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:12am CST
L.P. is the main reason I want Leo Prime, he pretty much solidifies the link between him and BWII Lioconvoy. Which makes me wonder, how popular is Lioconvoy over in Japan anyway? More popular than Optimus Primal?

by the by, he's very similar to Arc, Arcee's Micron. Would that make him a her?
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446064)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:28am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Would that make him a her?

All you need is Pure Imagination. ;)

I am just chock-full of references!
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446065)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 12th, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Would that make him a her?

All you need is Pure Imagination. ;)

I am just chock-full of references!

Except Arc is Fast and Furious :lol:
Re: AM-28 LP Arms Micron Image (1446069)
Posted by gothsaurus on December 12th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
Yeah, it's a funny thought retconning characters into girls. (I actually really like the notion of having a girl Stunticon, ala the Botcon set.)

Very cool link between the BWII and current LioConvoy, especially adding Moon into the mix. I'll probably make an exception and get that one Japanese figure, since I have the original.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys