Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability

Transformers News: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 10:30PM CDT

Categories: Game News, Store News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 23,826

Courtesy of Seibertron.com member Ruthless Cynic we now know the release date of Amazon exclusive G2 Bruticus, which is estimated to be November 19th. Unfortunately for those who have yet to put in their pre-orders for this figure, Amazon.com is now currently out of orders. Looks like you'll have to look for other means now!
Credit(s): Ruthless Cynic
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399416)
Posted by orangeitis on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:31pm CDT
Ouch. Again.
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399425)
Posted by SlipÔľ║Stream on July 11th, 2012 @ 10:49pm CDT
is available again, I just pre-ordered mine :D
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399438)
Posted by r3devi7 on July 11th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Just pre-ordered, thanks for the heads up! Going to cancel my wave two case, and save $40.
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399468)
Posted by STINGRAY749 on July 12th, 2012 @ 12:07am CDT
Yes I finally got a preorder in for Bruticus. :KREMZEEK: Tried to get one earlier (10:30pm central) but it sold out while I was logging in.

Now if only November was next month.
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399470)
Posted by shin_hibiki on July 12th, 2012 @ 12:08am CDT
Got my order in just now, too. Thanks for the info.
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399471)
Posted by orangeitis on July 12th, 2012 @ 12:09am CDT
STINGRAY749 wrote:Now if only November was tomorrow.
I hear ya. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399586)
Posted by reluctantyouth on July 12th, 2012 @ 8:33am CDT
I just preordered G2 Bruticus at 8:27 AM on 07.13.12 Central time (Illinois). I'm glad I got it...only got one and hope the scalpers play nice and snag maybe 1 or 2 only. I'm really looking forward to this set as it is by far the cheapest option for these molds! Screw driving around or paying for the overpriced SDCC version. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Amazon G2 Bruticus Updates - Release Date and Availability (1399678)
Posted by Talon523 on July 12th, 2012 @ 12:42pm CDT
I just placed a pre-order at 1:40pm EST.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars