Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders

Transformers News: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders

Monday, July 1st, 2013 9:55AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 22,113

Following the news from BBTS, we can announce that Amazon.com has also added its pre-orders for the shared exclusive Platinum Edition Predaking, priced at $119.99. The listing reveals that the figure will be available as of September 16 2013.

Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders
Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499850)
Posted by HairyDawg on July 1st, 2013 @ 10:33am CDT
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499857)
Posted by necr0blivion on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499858)
Posted by TreyTable on July 1st, 2013 @ 11:27am CDT
HairyDawg wrote:I am going to go broke buying Transformers! This, Metroplex, MP Acid Storm, MP Soundwave, plus all the other regular issue figures... Yikes!

Makes me glad I already got Fort Max and MP Soundwave, but I feel it too, with Metroplex, MP Acid Storm, plus Saint's Row IV, Grand Theft Auto 5, Gran Turismo 6, and even then there's the PS4 and Xbox One.. and the inevitable possibility of an 'MP-13b - Soundblaster.'
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499882)
Posted by hinomars19 on July 1st, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:Didn't notice this from the BotCon pictures, but Predaking is wielding a gold version of BH Optimus Prime's sword??? That's a neat bonus, compared to just using Razorclaw's sword.

Indeed.
Although the one time up-scaling something would've actually been cool they miss a trick.
There's no dealing with these people >:oP

Will he have all the stickers? Like the TT reissue did?
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499897)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 1st, 2013 @ 1:54pm CDT

So then there's a proper sword? That gold DAGGER is hardly a sword... :roll:

$120 is still kind of high, but $24 for each piece of a reprinted, brand new 80s toy? :-B I suppose that's not unreasonable! ;;)
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499947)
Posted by Manterax Prime on July 1st, 2013 @ 5:17pm CDT
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499954)
Posted by Yweggo on July 1st, 2013 @ 6:16pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:What I absolutely hate about this is that if Hasbro is doing 30 Platinum releases for the 30th anniversary, WHY THE F*CK ARE THEY ONLINE EXCLUSIVE???!!! WHO'S F*CKING IDEA WAS THAT????

This guy seems mad.

Not that I blame him mind you, I feel the same way.
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1499976)
Posted by Stormrider on July 1st, 2013 @ 7:43pm CDT
Looks like they went with the shiny gold paint like the last Takara release.
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1500040)
Posted by noctorro on July 2nd, 2013 @ 12:37am CDT
Hopefully he won't be over 195 dollars in The Netherlands.
I really want a nice new Predaking.
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1500050)
Posted by alldarker on July 2nd, 2013 @ 2:20am CDT
I'll pass on this one.
I'va already got the first Takara (yellow) re-issue, and I also own the 2010 version, which looks like this one. The Star Saber he's now issued with is still way too small: I upgraded mine with the Crazy Devy (CDMW-14)sword which is the perfect intimidating size.
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1500106)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 2nd, 2013 @ 8:12am CDT
If I already had Predaking, in any previous version, I wouldn't see any reason to buy this, especially at that price.

I don't have one, though, and he'd look great in my display case next to the BBTS exclusive Piranacon. But I only paid $40 for Piranacon, so I'm having trouble swallowing the $120 price tag for Predaking. I wonder if they'll end up putting Predaking on clearance a year from now?

Regarding these Platinum figures being online exclusives: it makes it difficult to get them, but the flip side is that they're more likely to appreciate in value. It makes them Collector's Items.
Re: Amazon.com - Platinum Predaking Reissue Pre-Orders (1500233)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2013 @ 3:04pm CDT
Golden Star Saber? :shock: :???:

Also, Tantrum's new name is "Torox".

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Masterpiece PROWL : MP-04 TRU Exclusive Autobot Action Figure - NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 18 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers AD13 Devastator Action Figure movie advanced Takara Tomy NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 38 minutes 45 seconds
Shockwave G1 Transformers Action Figure galactic man varient - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 56 seconds
Transformers G1 2001 RODIMUS PRIME CHORO Q MIB TAKARA china - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 48 minutes 10 seconds
New X2Toys XT007 Upgrade kit apply Transformers Masterpiece MP22 Ultra Magnus - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 39 minutes 5 seconds
BATTLE BLADE "BUMBLEBEE" TRANSFORMERS HFTD Hunt for the Decepticons Movie Camaro - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 10 minutes 21 seconds
"ELITA-1" Motorcycle TRANSFORMERS HFTD Hunt for the Decepticons Movie ROTF 2010 - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
TOMAHAWK Black Helicopter TRANSFORMERS HFTD Hunt for the Decepticons Movie ROTF - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 10 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive