Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise

Transformers News: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise

Sunday, April 25th, 2010 6:08PM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 36,972

Dumbprime reports in the Florida Sightings:

Animated Arcee has been a royal pain. But I finally found one, but it was out of Florida, while I was on Vacation ,in New York city, earlier this week.

While First-Aid reports out of Illinois:

FINALLY found TFA Arcee at the Rockford Toys R Us...there's one left on the shelf if anyone wants it!

More posts relevant to the elusive damsel lie in our Sightings Forum, but if you are wondering if Arcee is even worth the trouble, look no further than Seibertron.com's Animated Arcee gallery here.

Seibertron.com - Surprising you in more ways than one!
Credit(s): First-Aid, Dumbprime
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068003)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 25th, 2010 @ 6:17pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:Fans are gaga for Animated Arcee, and due to demand she's been quite hard to find at the Toys R Us stores she's exclusive to. Our Sightings section shows that in the last week there's been a surge in reported sightings, with no sightings reported between March 22nd and April 19th, it would seem Animated Arcee has just now started to show her pink face at retail.

Dumbprime reports in the Florida Sightings:

While First-Aid reports out of Illinois:

Seibertron.com - Surprising you in more ways than one!

I just found 2 Arcees Yesterday! I bought both one to hand on my wall, and onother to play with. But I dont know weather to paint the other one into one of the Arcee twins from ROTF or sell it one day.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068012)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2010 @ 6:52pm CDT
The funny thing is, I paid a visit to Toys R Us today to see if they had an Armorhide figure, and I happened to look at their Animated shelves, and they didn't have a single Animated figure! Well, that isn't the truth. I did see a Lockdown while I was there. :lol:
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068016)
Posted by ultra_magus on April 25th, 2010 @ 7:07pm CDT
Like everyone else, I'm hangin out for this fig, and we KNOW that in the next few weeks the boards are gonna be overloaded with people crowing about their newly acquired ARCEE figures... and a month from now the same fans will cram the same message boards to complain of poorly-fitting parts and broken thumbs.
...and I will be one of them ;)
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068018)
Posted by DethWizard on April 25th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CDT
I'd been searching for Arcee for a couple months now. My local ToysRUs is completely and utterly worthless! The Target and WalMart are are quite dismal as well, though not as much as TRU. I went one state under and one over and nada. Then I took a trip a half an hour away to a (town and) mall I've never been to only to find about five hundred Insecticon and Perceptor sets and 3 Arcees with a crapload bundle of Animated toys. Who would have thought. Some places are dry as all hell, and some are just smothered in the goods.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068024)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 25th, 2010 @ 7:33pm CDT
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068030)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 25th, 2010 @ 7:54pm CDT
DethWizard wrote: The Target and WalMart are are quite dismal as well, though not as much as TRU.

Wait, were you looking for Arcee in either f these retailers? :???: If so, you do realize Arcee is a Toys R Us exclusive, right? If not, then what were you looking for? :???:
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068032)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 25th, 2010 @ 7:57pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Ive been looking for 4 or 5 months and i finally got one. I had to basically force TRU to put em out though. My friend & i took the last 5 or 6 animated figures & scattered them around the store so they would think they sold out. It worked, 2 days later there was Arcee & Ratchet along with 2 of the figures we hid. I pick up an Arcee and returned the other animated figures to their home on the pegs. On a side note i went back 2 days after i picked up Arcee to get another and all that was left from the new stuff were the 4 Ratchets (and the goddamn buy 1 get one 50% off sale. that would've been useful 2 days prior). Hasbro better ship more & do a better job when HotRod & IronHide come out.

DAMN! Im gonna have to do that when theres another TF I want but cant find! I usually do that around christmas time.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068033)
Posted by LiKwid on April 25th, 2010 @ 8:13pm CDT
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068035)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 25th, 2010 @ 8:19pm CDT
How about some Canadian sightings?!
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068043)
Posted by Zeds on April 25th, 2010 @ 9:28pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:How about some Canadian sightings?!

Gonna have to beat the many scalpers.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068045)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 25th, 2010 @ 9:31pm CDT
hopefully i can find one without having to order one online like i had to with ultramagnus
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068047)
Posted by sabrigami on April 25th, 2010 @ 9:41pm CDT
I've given up hope of finding them in my area. I just ordered mine online and I'm done with it. I think I'll do the same with Rodimus too. Just makes it easier.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068051)
Posted by omega666 on April 25th, 2010 @ 11:11pm CDT
She is the ONLY animated figure I want just to put her next to my City Commander, Hot Rod, and Springer.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068074)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 26th, 2010 @ 2:36am CDT
In a week or so, when I have the money to actually buy Arcee, I wouldn't mind trying to do so.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068078)
Posted by DethWizard on April 26th, 2010 @ 4:09am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

I was just saying, generally speaking, in addition to my nearest TRU... that those shops as well are quite horrid.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068105)
Posted by dragons on April 26th, 2010 @ 7:31am CDT
im shocked to here poeple are still looking for her i saw at toysrus 2 or 3 weeks ago but when i went back she was gone im still waiting for ha mudflap to be in
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068110)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on April 26th, 2010 @ 8:07am CDT
SWEET. I'm headed to TRU over lunch today. Fingers crossed...
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068136)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 26th, 2010 @ 9:21am CDT
I had given up on finding it, but I guess I'll start checking TRU again.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068184)
Posted by michellatron on April 26th, 2010 @ 12:27pm CDT
I finally picked up TFA Arcee yesterday at the local TRU. They had one left when I got there. She's a nice figure. They actually had a really good selection of TFs yesterday.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068189)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 26th, 2010 @ 12:39pm CDT
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068223)
Posted by sabrigami on April 26th, 2010 @ 1:56pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Man, I hope these show up in numbers soon, or at all, since BC hasn't seen them yet. I'm tired of waiting and thinking about eBay or import prices.

As far as I know there haven't been any in Ontario either :sad: . Just watch though, now that I've ordered it they will show up just to jerk me around :BOOM:
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068249)
Posted by Vicalliose on April 26th, 2010 @ 2:51pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:I don't collect the animated series at all but the TRU in my town have literally had the Arcee's forever and they shelfwarm like crazy...ratchet as well..The animated line just never took off here I guess..

It's probably just halfway decent employees.
A huge number of Arcees were on the shelves the day before the sale here. Next day, all you'd get is crickets chirping.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068325)
Posted by omega666 on April 26th, 2010 @ 7:29pm CDT
Just came from my TRU. Looks like they might have had some. They had plenty of that Ratchet but no Arcee.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068335)
Posted by Sway on April 26th, 2010 @ 7:50pm CDT
Sucks to be around the Tennessee Valley area. I've had one of those toy days where I hit 2 locations, making a second trip to one. NO ARCEE at either. Not the TRU in Chattanooga, or Hixon Tn.

Did manage to find some other cool stuff though. Also Friday, Saturday was buy one get one half off on Transformers.
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068354)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 26th, 2010 @ 8:26pm CDT
I gave up on Arcee and bought it from ebay.

Kinda hope I don't wind up seeing it at Toys R Us now...
Re: Animated Arcee: Sightings on the Rise (1068493)
Posted by Sway on April 27th, 2010 @ 10:03am CDT
You will. That's how it works. You spend countless time and gas searching for the damn thing, and finally break out 20-30 for it on the 'Capitalism Gone Wild' Ebay... then a week later you see the little pink devil or whatever other figure there and you clench your fist in silent unquenchable rage and then you do one of two things... Buy it and resale it on ebay to make up for your error... at which point everyone has one now and yours goes for basically less then what you have in it. Or 2 you buy it and leave it MOC and put it up and wait for the market to adjust, and with TRU Exclusives... they never do.

BUT as long as you have the Pink and White Attack, you're good.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars