Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Animated Brawn Concept Art

Transformers News: Animated Brawn Concept Art

Friday, November 21st, 2008 4:05PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Fender Bender   Views: 12,164

S250 has updated his blog at 52toys.com with our first look at Animated Brawn. There is only one image, and it is still in black and white. He appears to be short and stocky like Animated Snarl and features a "half-track" alternate mode, rather than his traditional SUV mode. To view the image, click here.
Credit(s): s250
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837741)
Posted by kazmagnus on November 21st, 2008 @ 4:26pm CST
im just glad the animated line pays some omage to the g1 series, the did take a little warming up to though, but i had to get em all anyways
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837750)
Posted by Savage on November 21st, 2008 @ 4:42pm CST
Lookin good.
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837751)
Posted by Sid Burn on November 21st, 2008 @ 4:44pm CST
very cool, captures the personality of brawn at first glance.

TF animated definitely excels at capturing a character's essence visually.

cant wait for the toy, wonder if it will be a deluxe or voyager?
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837755)
Posted by Fender Bender on November 21st, 2008 @ 4:49pm CST
Sid Burn wrote:very cool, captures the personality of brawn at first glance.

TF animated definitely excels at capturing a character's essence visually.

cant wait for the toy, wonder if it will be a deluxe or voyager?

I hope he's a deluxe and about the same size as Soundwave in robot mode.
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837770)
Posted by Talous on November 21st, 2008 @ 5:14pm CST
For everyone that thought other characters were bricks, now we get this one.. Pretty cool.
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837778)
Posted by Zek Patterson on November 21st, 2008 @ 5:26pm CST
Well well well! That looks very nice! I could tell it was Brawn just from lookin. Can't wait to see him elsewhere!
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837784)
Posted by primeoptimus on November 21st, 2008 @ 5:40pm CST
they appear to have homaged cybertron scattorshot in the vehicle mode.
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837793)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 21st, 2008 @ 5:55pm CST
Looks more like Gears to me. Oh well, easy repaint, easy sale! :P
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837803)
Posted by First-Aid on November 21st, 2008 @ 6:08pm CST
Sweet...very tough looking. I'm glad they went with the half-track rather than just another truck mode. Can't wait for the toy...
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837829)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on November 21st, 2008 @ 6:53pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:Looks more like Gears to me. Oh well, easy repaint, easy sale! :P

Good to know i'm not the only one that thinks it looks like gears! Guess we'll have to wait to see who it really is, but whoever it is, hasbro will repait it into the other and sadly i will buy it... :wink:
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837848)
Posted by Fender Bender on November 21st, 2008 @ 7:26pm CST
Now that you mention it, I'm liking the Gears comments.

I'm one of the few that doesn't freak when G1 characters that had their own molds become repaints, like Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper or Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.

So I'm all for a Gears repaint out of Brawn....but I want both of their repaints from G1 as well (Outback and Swerve)! :D
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (837849)
Posted by dragons on November 21st, 2008 @ 7:28pm CST
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (838306)
Posted by blitzgeek312 on November 22nd, 2008 @ 4:28pm CST
I LOVE BRAWN! I'm glad he's gonna be in Animated. :grin:
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (838761)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 23rd, 2008 @ 10:46am CST
the head is perfect
Re: Animated Brawn Concept Art (841387)
Posted by hippymule on November 27th, 2008 @ 9:50pm CST
dragons wrote:great touch is that his earth mode or cybertron mode, my only complaint is he looks like snarl in robot mode minus the horns but he lokos great.
ya same here but i with it was a truck/jeep becouse it reminds me of cybertron scattershot and i hated the cybertron series it sucked! :-x :MAD: :evil: :-x :MAD: :? 8-} =P~ (:|
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok