Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay

Transformers News: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay

Saturday, November 14th, 2009 3:40PM CST

Categories: Auctions, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 22,641

An interesting figure shows up on Ebay courtesy of seller TFCtoy. It's Animated Leader Megatron's prototype in test shoot colors. This figure is ideal for oollectors who want something special - a one-of-a-kind Transformer. Whether you're interested in looking or purchasing, check the figure out on Ebay here.

Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay
Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): tfctoy
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020069)
Posted by Cheetron on November 14th, 2009 @ 3:55pm CST
Man $500 already. Way to far outside my price range.

But he does look nice in the red and yellow. I have no idea why. lol.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020075)
Posted by Rated X on November 14th, 2009 @ 4:09pm CST
Iron Man meets Megatron :lol:
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020113)
Posted by Convotron on November 14th, 2009 @ 6:29pm CST
My first thought was that this would be a good McDonalds Transformers crossover. McMegatron.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020120)
Posted by It Is Him on November 14th, 2009 @ 6:59pm CST
Ronald McMegatron
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020142)
Posted by mightwork on November 14th, 2009 @ 9:40pm CST
Megatron Supreme? Omega Megatron?
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020167)
Posted by PlasticAddict on November 15th, 2009 @ 12:15am CST
I would laugh so hard if this turns out to be a prototype of an upcoming Knock-off production of animated leader class megatron. :twisted:
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020184)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 15th, 2009 @ 4:50am CST
looks like a horrible blaster repaint :lol:
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020188)
Posted by Mykltron on November 15th, 2009 @ 5:26am CST
It's like an alternative G2... Ugh.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020195)
Posted by Prime Riblet on November 15th, 2009 @ 6:27am CST
Too ugly. Not worth $5, much less $500.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020198)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 15th, 2009 @ 6:43am CST
I like it.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020214)
Posted by Flamingpond on November 15th, 2009 @ 9:24am CST
Omegatron Supreme! I think the colors look strangely good on him.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020237)
Posted by Richard598 on November 15th, 2009 @ 12:15pm CST
I don't get it.
:-? .............. :???:
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020256)
Posted by Marcdachamp on November 15th, 2009 @ 1:40pm CST
I don't know why I want him in that color scheme, but I totally would buy that at regular price.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020259)
Posted by alternator77 on November 15th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CST
transformers crossovers power rangers megatron megazord
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020293)
Posted by Mkall on November 15th, 2009 @ 3:50pm CST
Richard598 wrote:I don't get it.
:-? .............. :???:

Prototype figures are always brightly coloured. It makes it easier to see where the colours are in both robot and vehicle modes. It's also a good deterrant to prototype thieves.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020524)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 18th, 2009 @ 8:31am CST
It Is Him wrote:Ronald McMegatron

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they'll repaint Bulkhead in all purple as a Grimace tribute.
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020530)
Posted by It Is Him on November 18th, 2009 @ 8:40am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Ronald McMegatron

Lockdown could be the Hamburgler
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020637)
Posted by TFfan92 on November 18th, 2009 @ 1:07pm CST
OH NOES! Another redeco. #-o

Wait...nevermind. It's just a prototype.

Yay! We're saved. :D
Re: Animated Leader Megatron Prototype up on Ebay (1020805)
Posted by Kibble on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:47pm CST
Can't believe someone paid $645 for that POS...
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014