Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images

Transformers News: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images

Thursday, May 24th, 2012 7:58AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,678

Courtesy of ACToys we have images of the upcoming Asia Exclusive Generations figures that were announced earlier this year at Cybertron Con. All are repaints from various lines:

Legends Class:

Deluxe Class:

Scouts:

Voyagers:

Credit(s): New Omen, ACToys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383170)
Posted by Mkall on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
Nice. Pretty much everything above Legends Class is a purchase for me. Only ones I don't see getting are Laserbeak and Megatron.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383171)
Posted by craggy on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
hmmm. looks like someone went mad with photoshop. sort of glad that none of these are particularly exciting for me, there are a few characters I'd like, but not looking like that. at least i'll save some money.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383172)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:14am CDT
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383174)
Posted by WolfDawg on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:20am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:Swerve's color scheme and sword are just kickass though.

Swerve still has Kup's musket rifle ;) Springer has the sword, and that made him go up from "No way" to "maybe" on my list. Hot Spot looks more like Defensor, surprisingly, but he's still a must get, as well as Megatron.

And poor Motormaster can't catch a break, can he? First the indignity of becoming an Optimus Prime repaint like so many others, now his name had to be changed (trademarks, you know?) to Motorbreath of all names. Still, can't beat Trenchmouth.

Really? That's a GUN? I honestly can't tell. It's probably a combination of blurry pics and the fact that my glasses are in the other room. Either way, Swerve still looks good.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383175)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:21am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:So many Western fans are gonna feel so butthurt over some of these not coming to the U.S.

Maybe overstock will come over, or be offered on HTS. More likely Europe will eventually import them cheap.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383176)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:22am CDT
Liking Hot Spot a lot. The rest are okay, to not needed.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383179)
Posted by Anonymous on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:24am CDT
WHEELIE HAS A SLINGSHOT! :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

All of them, sans Megatron maybe, are on my must-buy list, assuming they go for a lot less than the Japanese TFP line...
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383180)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:25am CDT
I'm in for Hot Spot and possibly Wheelie and Swerve. The rest are sorta useless to me. Springer has a nice deco but they should have at least tried to compete with Warbot Defender. That mold is trash comparatively.
:BOT:
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383181)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:26am CDT
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383182)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:30am CDT
Hot Spot and Swerve is a must-buy !!! They both look very awesome.

Powerdive hmm...I might get him since I missed out on the original mould.

The legends looks good but I made a promise not to buy them anymore @_@...

The scouts looks more or less the same as the original version.

The FE repaints arent needed since I have them both and they both look worse than the original one o.O...

The best part is I dont have to worry about them not arriving here since I'm in the South-East Asia region :D. Sweeeeeet~
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383183)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:32am CDT

Hot Spot is great. I was waiting for it. The rest.......silly. Swerve, Springer and Megatron have to be the worst to me.

Wheelie raised a brow for a second. I would only ever get Wheelie if i found him on the shelves. I wouldn't get it sent overseas. But i do like the colours. (as blurry as they are in those photos). As i've said before, that's a great mold but it's perilously close to being over used to a point where i no longer like it.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383186)
Posted by Scottimus Prime on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:36am CDT
That Laserbeak would be very handy for me, since I missed out on Skystalker (for my Mindwipe)...

I wish I could see a better picture of that Springer!
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383189)
Posted by Shadowstream on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:40am CDT
As when we were initially fed the information that these things were going to exist, my opinion has not changed. Megs and CJ are maybes, and given the combination of raised cost and import pricing, that's one h*ll of a maybe!

NEXT!
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383191)
Posted by WolfDawg on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:41am CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:HA!......Motorbreath! I don't mind that name too much. It's a reasonable substitute under the circumstances, IMO.

Yea, I don't mind the name Motorbreath too much, but I have to wonder why they didn't just call him "The Motormaster" like they did for last year's Botcon set.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383192)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:42am CDT

Like many have said, Warbot Defender blows this version of Springer out of the water. Wheelie's kind of a joke. Jazz's gigantic, buff body doesn't fit at all with Wheelie. It's like he got ahold of the Matrix and became Wheelimus Prime. Or at least he's been working out since TFTM.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383194)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:44am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Cliffjumper seems like a good buy for my classics collection. I have Gen Cliffy, but I've never liked that gangly look. Hot Spot is tempting, but how much will he cost? Plus he doesn't combine into Defensor and I've never been a big fan of him. So he's a maybe.

Nailed it. He's my classics Wheelimus Prime. Needs a bigger sling shot though.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383198)
Posted by freetouch on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:50am CDT
What are the chances these are coming out in the u.s.

I think I love every one of these figures.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383200)
Posted by Delicon on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:53am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Any UK retailers going to pick these up? I really need that Hotspot. And to think, I nearly bought the Titanium one.

Honestly, that Titanium Hotzone is one of the most underated figures of the last decade, maybe ever. He's an amazing tribute to the original figure and would probably scale better with most of your figures than the one you just saw, unless your collection is Voyager heavy.

As far as whether I grab any of these guys, prize will determine a lot of it for me. The legends Hoist seems most likely.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383203)
Posted by Swindle01 on May 24th, 2012 @ 8:56am CDT
wow this lot are all awful....

Hotspot is the only decent 1 out of the lot of these guys. Swerve using Kups mould just doesnt make sense and seems abit pointless considering hes being made by a 3rd party company anyways

Surely having kups mould repainted red/grey would have made a Better Orion Pax??? i guess the obvious isnt there on this one.

The rest are just horrible....seriously horrible...i mean wtf is up with wheelie using jazzs body? it just looks so wrong like a failed custom no one cared to finished

I know the old saying is 2 outa 3 anit bad....but what? 1 outa 13? I only collect classics so this is just a massive disapointment to me
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Generations Images (1383204)
Posted by Delicon on May 24th, 2012 @ 9:00am CDT
Swindle01 wrote:Swerve using Kups mould just doesnt make sense and seems abit pointless considering hes being made by a 3rd party company anyways

With all respect, you've been drinking way too much 3rd party Kool-Aid to even suggest something like that.